Esfolio Pearl Essence Mask Sheet uploaded by Isabel J.

BY ESFOLIO

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

CLAIM TO FAME: An intensive brightening mask that revitalizes and refreshes skin

FAST FACTS: Purifies and lightens with pearl extract; evens out skin tone; conditions and nourishes skin texture; deeply hydrates with chaenomeles sinensis fruit extract; protects against free radical damage with portulaca oleracea extract; purifies and energizes with panax ginseng root extract

PERFECT FOR: Dull, spotty skin

SPECIFICATIONS:
WHAT YOU GET: (1) Pearl Essence Mask Sheet
NET WEIGHT: 25ml

How To Use

STEP 1: Unfold the sheet mask and attach to face.
STEP 2: Adjust mask sheet to fit eyes, nose, and mouth.\ STEP 3: Keep mask on for 15 to 20 minutes.
STEP 4: Take mask off and pat down excess essence.

About the Brand

Esfolio

Korean beauty brand Esfolio was founded in 2011 and continues to produce safe, reliable, and high-quality skincare and cosmetics. At Esfolio, it is the founder’s outlook to always be honest and confident–in their quality ingredients, in their affordable prices, and in their ability to provide customers with the best overall product experience. Every Esfolio product is made with natural ingredients that unlock every woman’s inner confidence and natural beauty.

Review (1)
Isabel J.
Santa Cruz de Tenerife
This is the first sheet mask I have tried in my life and it was amazing. It smelled beautiful and it was incredibly refreshing, even an hour after removing the mask from my face I felt the cool sensation in my skin. After removing it I massaged the remaining product in my face and let it dry as the instructions said but I had to rinse my face with water because it felt a bit sticky. Anyway the next day my face was super luminous and soft. Oh and it was super cheap and the packaging es so cute, can't wait to try another one!