Skin CareFacial SkincareEsfolio
- Moisture Soothing Gel Mist Aloe Vera 100% 120ml 120ml

esfolio - Moisture Soothing Gel Mist Aloe Vera 100% 120ml 120ml

by Esfolio

Brand from South Korea: esfolio. The light and minute moisture particle that can be used anytime during the day to refresh fatigue skin. How to use: 1. After cleansing or whenever you feel dry, close your eyes and spray over face at a 20-30cm distance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of esfolio - Moisture Soothing Gel Mist Aloe Vera 100% 120ml 120ml!
Jennifer L.
Cleveland , OHIO
esfolio - Moisture Soothing Gel Mist Aloe Vera 100% 120ml 120ml uploaded by Jennifer L.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love anything that adds a quick shot of moisture. This facial spray is nice and light and especially helps my skin when it's had a little too much sun and too much hot water. Aloe is extremely beneficial to your skin and gentle enough for sensitive skin. #skincare #voxbox #influenster
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
esfolio - Moisture Soothing Gel Mist Aloe Vera 100% 120ml 120ml uploaded by Rosie N.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I’m having a hard time waking up since it’s been dark out. I bought this k-beauty mist just a couple of days ago to leave on my nightstand to spray myself to wake up in the morning. It smells so clean and helps refresh my droopy, fatigue face in the morning. Best of all, this is an inexpensive facial spray at TJMaxx for 3.99. I wouldn't use this for setting and it’s not a finely milled spray, more of a spritz. But for what it is, I would definitely repurchase if I can find another one.
Kris L.
Derry, NH
esfolio - Moisture Soothing Gel Mist Aloe Vera 100% 120ml 120ml uploaded by Kris L.
This is a great face mist! It's super soothing. Perfect for those days in the sun to cool down. I use it mainly after I'm out of the sun and rinse down spf off my face and body. This mist can be used for the face and body and just massage it down. Highly recommend!
Sarah H.
Syracuse, NY
My daughter recently started using aloe in her skin care so I purchased this brides of the high concentration of aloe Vera in it. We were not disappointed, it worked beautifully as a setting spray for makeup and as an after shower moisturizer on the face!! We enjoyed it so much that we purchased an aloe based facial wash my this same company!!
Holly A.
Oceanside, CA
This facial mist is great for after sun or any time you need an extra boost of hydration! It’s super hydrating, light, and has a nice scent. Absorbs really easily and skin feels soft and smooth after. Very affordable as well. I would definitely recommend it and buy it again.
patria V.
Refreshing gel mist. Affordable and it does its job giving me a fresh face. No sticky, no bad smell, very pleased
Maria N.
Copiague, NY
esfolio - Moisture Soothing Gel Mist Aloe Vera 100% 120ml 120ml uploaded by Maria N.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. As someone who has dry skin and is always in some from not trying to have it this product is a great add to my regimen. Through out the day I like spraying this especially on dry days. But usually I spray this on my face when I wake up since I washed my face at night and it preps it so when I add moisturizer it absorbs much easier. ** tip** make sure is always damp before adding oils or moisturizer.
Mai T.
Orlando, FL
I love anything with aloe in it! This mist is perfect to keep at work when you need a refresher. Especially with wearing a mask all day. I am someone who gets red blotches on my face that isn't attributed to rosacea, so anything aloe helps ALOT. It gives my skin a refresh and dewy look. The smell is also very pleasant!
Caroline S.
Winter Haven, FL
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Lovvve this as a setting spray over makeup. I have sensitive skin and this agrees with it! You can use it whenever you need extra moisture that isn’t too heavy. I’ve bought it 3 times now. 🌱[product:esfolio-moisture-soothing-gel-mist-aloe-vera-100%-120ml-120ml]🌵
Zaira A.
Purchased at: Amazon
Yes it has smooth and calming effect, smells fresh, moisturizing fast, and comfortable for using. It's not sticky at all, and good for daily skin care. I used it in combination with other aloe vera cleansing foam, and it works good for gentle care.

Looking for your answer?