esfolio Moisture Soothing Gel Aloe Vera 100%

by Esfolio

It may look like your typical hair gel but this can act as your all in one product!
Our soothing gel can be your night or day cream, hair moisturizer; a substitute for your body lotion, callus skin softener, and sunburn treatment.

In addition, our gel can also brighten dark spots or uneven skin tone, stretch marks, and scars.
Our soothing gel is the processed version of the gel like sap from the Aloe Vera plant. Our gel is more scented and manufactured with honesty.
Guaranteed for all skin types and sensitive skin!

Size: 300ml

Usage / How To
Just scrape an adequate amount with your finger tips and simply rub it on where you wanted to treat it with. To add a cooling effect on your skin it would be best to refrigerate your gel first for 20 minutes before using it at night or before starting your day.

In less than a no time, you can achieve your flawless skin version or attain more revitalized and plump skin!

Ingredients
Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglutamic acid, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyglycerin, Disodium Edta, Fragrance.

haircare esfolio Moisture Soothing Gel Aloe Vera 100% ? Guys did you try this product? What do u think about it ?
Does the Esfolio aloe gel moisturize a dry skin type well during cold months?
Start your review of esfolio Moisture Soothing Gel Aloe Vera 100%!
How would you rate this product?
Dez E.
Lees Summit, MO
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It’s super light weight and doesn’t leave any sticky residue behind . This paired up with the mist version of this cleared up my skin within 2-3 weeks , its fading my acne scars and gives me a nice dewy finish .
Brooklyn P.
Missoula
esfolio Moisture Soothing Gel Aloe Vera 100% uploaded by Brooklyn P.
I use this product to work my edges and to smooth my hair down. I think it's better than hairspray, and it's also better than the environment. Great value at the store I bought it at. I would definitely buy it again! 10/10 recommend!esfolio Moisture Soothing Gel Aloe Vera 100%
massiel H.
Bronx, NY
1,343 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
Me encanta esta crema de aloe es muy buena y natural hecha a base de aloe natural y es muy hidratante y es estupendo la sensación que sientes al aplicártela muy refrescante me encanto este producto bueno,económico y muy satisfactorio
Chanel C.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Amazon
I enjoy this product. I'll place it in the refrigerator to keep it cool so when I apply it to my skin it reduces inflammation. I would love to have a travel size or a squeeze bottle form. I place this product on before I add lotion or shea butter. It can also be used alone
Maggie M.
644 pinecrest drive columbia city 46725
esfolio Moisture Soothing Gel Aloe Vera 100% uploaded by Maggie M.
Love this gel to moisturize. I leave it in the fridge at all times for a nice awakening cold feeling in the morning! Helps debuff the skin! I love alone to hydrate but it also helps with old acne scars which is why it's my go too product
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
5,522 reviews
esfolio Moisture Soothing Gel Aloe Vera 100% uploaded by Sandra G.
esfolio Moisture Soothing Gel Aloe Vera 100% uploaded by Sandra G.
I tried this in the watermelon version, while it smelled good I didn't care for the gel texture. It feels funny after applying and I don't get the moisturizer feel from it.
Christine M.
Bayonne
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is included in the morning and night skin care routine! It helps me have a moisturize skin through the day and have smooth face over night. Its my go to product! Also its good for sunburn! You can never go wrong with this product, it is perfect for all season!
Heidi E.
St Louis Park, MN
I love this aloe. Whether it’s for sunburn, a minor cut, angry skin after a new product, this stuff is what I reach for every time!!
Annie N.
East Hartford, CT
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I love using aloe Vera gels. This one is on par with other Korean brands. I have combination skin and am prone to oily skin and acne. It really helps my acne. I use this everyday and found my skin to be much better with less blackheads and clogged pores.
cat B.
Bellevue, WA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
It’s hydrating and doesn’t clog pores. I use it as a daily moisturizer along with a cream. My skin has been very soft since I started using it. I found it at T.J Max at only 3.99!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
maritta T.