esfolio Honey Ampoule

by Esfolio

PRODUCT FUN FACT
An ampoule is essentially a supercharged serum, higher potency than the usual creams, essences or serums.

Honey Ampoule hydrates and helps in increasing skin moisture retention level, it reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Plus! It also evens out skin tone with its brightening effect.

It would be best to use an ampoule after using several products, that will help your skin absorb more nutrients and to have visible results.

Size: 180ml

Usage/ How to
1) Scrape an adequate amount from the jar with the spatula

2) Apply the product evenly on your skin after using toner

3) Tap it and gently until the serum's essence is being absorbed by your skin.

Ingredients
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol, Dipropylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Honey Extract(180mg), Royal Jelly Extract, Propolis Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sucrose, Hydroxyethyl Urea,1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Mannitol, Zia Mays (Corn) Starch, Dextrin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Carbonate, Adenosine, PEG-240/HDI Copolymer Bis-Decyltetradeceth-20 Ether, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Carbomer, Arginine, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Polysorbate 80, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chlorphenesin, CI77492, Fragrance

Where in the uk can I buy this?
What step is this in a typical skincare routine?
Start your review of esfolio Honey Ampoule!
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
esfolio Honey Ampoule uploaded by Rosie N.
Using a facial ampoule is an extra step that is not necessary but I'm someone who loves to test out a lot of products so I didn't mind it. I used this right after a serum since it is slightly heavier but way lighter than a moisturizer. It's great for sensitive skin, very soothing, and hydrating. Even though it has a scent when I'm smelling the bottle, once the product is on my skin, I can barely smell it. I don't think it brightens my skin but over time, it does help out plump out the defined aging lines. Because it's in a jar, I have to use the little spatula to scoop out the products and the more I use it the more it's harder to get in there to get it out. This 6.09 oz worth of products goes for about $14.99. Overall, it's nice and I might consider buying it again.
Shai J.
esfolio Honey Ampoule uploaded by Shai J.
For this month I wanted to start the year off right by taking better care of my skin. Upon further research I found that an Ampoule can and will up your skin care game. However, it was so hard finding something that I could try without ordering online or splurging. Thank the Lord for Marshall's, which is where I purchased this product, it was about $6 and the benefits that it's done to my skin is crazy! First off it smells exactly like honey and it's also one of the main ingredients. It also has small beads that do not irritate the skin but holds a special mineral for the skin. This product is packed with minerals and vitamins that helps the skin appear glossier and healthy. And as a person with sensitive and acne prone skin, I've broken out once. Typically I use this product day and night after I've washed my face, applied toner and my serum. This product is about 6 oz but a little goes a long way. esfolio Honey Ampoule
Renata S.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
I've been using this in combination with sweet almond oil lately , and I gotta say the results are impressive. This is a jelly-like consistency , very generous amount in the jar . I dlnt like the idea of dipping into every time though , I wish it had a pump or something . It remains slightly tacky on your face , but I just correct that with moisturizer, and then go on with my makeup .
Julia S.
Gatineau, QC
I like this product. It does leave your skin looking great after a few days of use. But I wouldn't give it 5 stars because it has a sticky texture that it's not very comfortable. I do use it at night so I'm not bothered by it for too long. But overall it's great. It does make my skin bright, with even tone and moisture.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...