BeautyFaceFacial SkincareEsfolio
- Gold Snail Hydrogel Eye Patch 60pcs 60pcs (30 pairs)

esfolio - Gold Snail Hydrogel Eye Patch 60pcs 60pcs (30 pairs)

by Esfolio

Brand from South Korea: esfolio. Increases skin elasticity and provides rich nutrients. Offers you charm eyes with energy. How to use: 1. After washing your face, place the sheet on your face. 2. Take out the eye patch with the small spoon provided. 3. After 10 - 20 minutes, remove the sheet and dab the remaining essence on the face for absorption.

Has anyone tried esfolio - Gold Snail Hydrogel Eye Patch 60pcs 60pcs (30 pairs) ? Grabbed one at tj maxx on a whim and curious how they worked for you.
[user:xojemimah] Where else can I find these?
Start your review of esfolio - Gold Snail Hydrogel Eye Patch 60pcs 60pcs (30 pairs)!
Loretta R.
Fort Thomas, KY
esfolio - Gold Snail Hydrogel Eye Patch 60pcs 60pcs (30 pairs) uploaded by Loretta R.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Finally an eye product I believe actually works. I bought these at TJ Maxx and was hoping they’d be cooling and help reduce puffiness. They do! I use them once a week and my eye area feels nice and moisturized afterwards and into the next morning. I should probably use them at least twice a week. I keep them on about 15 minutes, but I need to lay down while I have them on otherwise they slide down my face. I will seek these out and repurchase.
Glam_Life_With_Gypsy H.
Jacksonville, NC
1,196 reviews
esfolio - Gold Snail Hydrogel Eye Patch 60pcs 60pcs (30 pairs) uploaded by Glam_Life_With_Gypsy H.
Omg it’s snail secretion and I’m not mad at it lol! I can use whatever help I can get aged skin lol I’m so in love with how my under eyes feel and look after using these tonight.
Jamica P.
esfolio - Gold Snail Hydrogel Eye Patch 60pcs 60pcs (30 pairs) uploaded by Jamica P.
Love this product. The packaging looks super expensive. The hydrogel eye patch is comfortable and it stays adhered to the undereye. It keeps the thin skin nutrished and elastic. Very effective. Definitely recommend this product.
Dez E.
Lees Summit, MO
esfolio - Gold Snail Hydrogel Eye Patch 60pcs 60pcs (30 pairs) uploaded by Dez E.
I love these eye patches they’re amazing . They don’t have a strong scent, they’re lightweight but leave your under eyes feeling nice & moisturized . It’s a jelly like consistency and feels really nice and cooling if left in the refrigerator. The only downfall is that they don’t stick they slip and slide everywhere
Shelbi P.
Peoria, IL
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I purchase these at TJ Maxx and they are so good. The scent is a little weird but I don’t mind it. I love the cooling effect these have and the texture isn’t odd like I thought they would be. I will definitely be repurchasing these if I can find them again.
Jem D.
Brandon, FL
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I’m giving this 5 stars because I think you have to go into this with a mindset that this is a “spa” or relaxation kind of product. It’s cool when I put it on (I put it in the fridge). t’s just nice to put this on after my toner, relax for a few minutes, and finish the rest of my skincare routine. This is one of the most cost effect eye masks. You get 30 pairs (60 eye patches total) and I find it at TJ Maxx for like $7. It’s one of the skincare products I don’t care to splurge on because again, i think this is gimicky. A face sheet mask basically does the same thing, but for your entire face lol. I do have to lay down because it does slide down. It’s not like some sheet masks where you can walk around with it on. I put this on under my eyes but by the 3 minute mark, I just slide it up to my cheek bones and it stays in place. I would use this during the day time if i had time in the AM, because it does brighten wherever you put the serum. You can put the serum all over your face. Remember, the liquid product inside is a serum. Just because it is marketed as an eye patch doesn’t mean it’s just for your eye area.
Kai O.
I haven't used a ton of under eye latches but I picked this one up for $10 and I'm super happy with it! The package is pretty solid as it's a plastic jar with the patches in there. Each patch has plenty of essence on it, almost too much! I find I have to lay down with these or else they slide down my face. It comes with a little spatula to get each patch but theres not really a place to attach it so it just kinda sits on top of the jar. The shape of the patches could be better as the curve almost makes them touch my tear ducts! However despite all of this, they work and I do notice a difference before and after the patches
Kathleen R.
New Lenox, IL
Absolutely the best! I put these on just before I go to bed, and take them off in the morning. Under eye wrinkles are gone! Skin is so soft. I love these!
Julianna S.
Edwardsville, IL
I love how cooling and calming this product is! The patches are like a jelly and are very hydrating! You also get 30 in a pack which is an amazing deal to get so many!! I love them and use them every week!
Rachel P.
Madison, WI
I use these eye patches anywhere from every other day and it’s AMAZING. Super hydrating bit really gentle on the eyes. It’s also really brightening and makes a difference after a month of using it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Abby D.
Aurora, CO
il y a 2 ans
Julianna S. il y a un an
I really enjoy them! They are hydrating but don’t feel sticky or oily! They sink in pretty fast and I usually store them in my fridge for an extra firming property!
Char F.
1,695 reviews
il y a 2 ans
Jem D. Where else can I find these?
Maria C. il y a 2 ans