BY ESFOLIO

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Brand from South Korea: esfolio. Brightening effect. Provides you clean and clear skin. Use at the last stage of skin care, dispense appropriate amount to apply over your face. see more...

Review (1)
Julianne E.
I like this cream, I used it mainly on my neck and décolletage. Was moisturizing, but I’m not sure I would use on my face. I have oily skin in my face and this was a richer cream. Is better suited towards dry skin types or maybe in the winter months!