Personal CareFoot CareEsfolio
- Foot & Heel Peeling Mask 1pair 1pair

esfolio - Foot & Heel Peeling Mask 1pair 1pair

by Esfolio

Brand from South Korea: esfolio. Removes dead skin cells. Calms your skin and provides nutrients. How to use: 1. Clean your feet and remove moist. 2. Put on the mask and rest for 1 hour to 1.5 hours. 3. Remove the mask and wash your feet thoroughly. 4. Those dead skin cells are going to peel off after 4-6 days.

Omg does this thing work? I’m dying to try it
Start your review of esfolio - Foot & Heel Peeling Mask 1pair 1pair!
Erika C.
Conroe, TX
esfolio - Foot & Heel Peeling Mask 1pair 1pair uploaded by Erika C.
This packaging is absolutely adorable!! The instructions are very easy to follow. I like how they also provide plastic sock like bags for your feet to sit in. After leaving the product on for 1.5 hours and rinsing, my feet were super soft!!
Ewa B.
esfolio - Foot & Heel Peeling Mask 1pair 1pair uploaded by Ewa B.
My fav foot mask! I’ve been using this once in a month or two for the past 3 years and I love this! I just put it on for 2h, then after 2-3 days skin starts to peel off and you have baby butt soft heels 😀
Kelsie O.
N Las Vegas, NV
This product does exactly what it says. You soak your feet and then a couple days later your feet peel all the dead skin off. It feels amazing after. It did take up to a week to complete though.
Leah H.
Worcester, MA
It’s not just cute packaging! This foot peel actually works. I don’t spend a lot on foot peels mostly because I know I can find these at an affordable price fairly easily. I like a lot of the esfolio products in general. I have tried other more affordable peels that didn’t work as well and I refuse to buy the baby feet brand (which do have great reviews) because it’s like $25 a peel. I get these for less than $5 at. T j maxx and Marshalls but amazon sells them for $10 which is worth it IMO.
Anabell M.
Laredo, TX
The packaging drew me in from the beginning and I didn’t really have much to go on to know whether or not this was a good product but I took a risk and bought it anyways and honestly it’s a really really good foot peel. They provide everything you need and the directions were very simple to follow. The only reason I’m removing one star is because the little pieces of tape it came with kept coming undone, I had to use a piece of clear scotch tape in order to keep it shut. But other than that it was a really good mask and I recommend.
Keri E.
Shell Beach
esfolio - Foot & Heel Peeling Mask 1pair 1pair uploaded by Keri E.
I’m currently using this and I wanted to review this part of the process. I have big feet. Like 11/12 women’s and the booties barely fit but they did! I covered them with tight socks so the product can have more contact with all of my feet. I’m about halfway through the time frame of keeping them on. My feet are kinda tingling so I’m hoping that’s not a bad thing. I’m super excited to see if this works. I’ve been exfoliating daily and also using a urea-based foot cream but the progress is slow and I want something that worked a bit deeper. I’ll update/post a new review once 4-6 days are over. Update: day 5. See pics 2&3. My skin started peeling today. I have THICK calluses and so far it’s even taking the thick stuff off. I just soaked my feet in hot water which helped. I’ll update after the peeling is done. Update #2. Day 6 or 7(?) Almost all the skin has peeled off. Even though there’s patches in the roughest part of my feet that didn’t come off, I’m not even mad. I’m planning on doing another peel in about a month. I’m super impressed. See the final photo.
October K.
esfolio - Foot & Heel Peeling Mask 1pair 1pair uploaded by October K.
I got the tea tree foot mask from esfolio and I loved it it was very moisturizing and smelled very good. I left it on a little longer than 15-20 mins it said. I left it on for 30 and my feet soaked all serum up.
Madelyn S.
Springfield, TN
I can’t go without using these! Anytime I’m at T.J.Maxx I check to see if they have any. They aren’t always available but when I need them they seem to show up. I try to use them about ever two months. They work extremely well. The peeling period isn’t the most graceful experience but I love the amazing results.
Annie N.
East Hartford, CT
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I wasn’t sure if this product was goin to work but it did! My feet are renewed. It peeled off all my dead skin and now they are super soft. I maintain it by using other moisturizing foot masks and lotion.
Rea N.
I found this gem at a TJ Maxx. I wanted to prep my feet for a vacation. Pumice stones work but I'm quite ticklish so I wanted to try something different. This product claims to remove callouses and tough skin on your feet. Does it? YES. The directions were easy to follow and the process went smooth.

One thing I will point out before you buy it, THE PROCESS TAKES A WHILE. As it says on the packaging, you apply the mask. Stick your feet in this serum for an hour. 4-6 Days later, your skin will start peeling. The process takes around 2 weeks. In two weeks, you'll have soft feet. Be aware of this. It is not a quick fix or solution. From my heels to the tops of my toes, my skin is soft! I hated sitting in the serum for an hour, but it was well worth it.

Ask a question to the Influenster community...