Esfolio Collagen Jelly Pack

by Esfolio

Esfolio Collagen Jelly Pack Moisturizing & Elasticity 100 g for sale!Collagen jelly pack has an anti-aging effect that helps in giving moisture-rich essence on your skin. It also brightens, smoothens, and softens skin. In addition, it also enhances...

CChtela jsem se zeptat jestli je to špatně když je takový?
When is the best time to apply the mask?
Where can I find this in Canada?
Start your review of Esfolio Collagen Jelly Pack!
Roksolana H.
Esfolio Collagen Jelly Pack uploaded by Roksolana H.
A good moisturizing collagen night mask. For dry skin it is an ideal remedy. The consistency is similar to jelly, the color is gently pink. I advise you to purchase.
Carrie S.
Sunnyvale, CA
Esfolio Collagen Jelly Pack uploaded by Carrie S.
I picked this up for the first time last night. After cleansing my face with my usual face products I skipped my night routine and applied only this collagen jelly pack I like to do this so I could see how it feels in the morning when I wake up and if I see any difference with using the product. I woke up with my face feeling refreshed, my skin feels smooth and look smooth and hydrated glad I picked this jem up and I look forward to using it 👌
Annamaria C.
Astoria, NY
1,078 reviews
Esfolio Collagen Jelly Pack uploaded by Annamaria C.
Tjmax or Marshall’s has this for great price and more of the brand it works nice as a sleeping mask filled with collagen in a jelly form and nice scent Esfolio Collagen Jelly Pack
Rattiya O.
Esfolio Collagen Jelly Pack uploaded by Rattiya O.
Bought this jelly pack on a whim and didn't have high hope in it. I was so wrong though! My face is now baby butt soft after using it as a night mask for two nights. It's quite thick in my opinion, and it doesn't dry down completely. I wouldn't recommend using this cream if you plan to wear makeup. It doesn't pill on top and under other products such as serum, lotion, toner, other face cream, and sunscreen. I love it!
Dylan C.
Toronto , ON
I love the texture of this jelly pack. It’s fun to mess it all up with the spatula because it always goes right back to perfectly smooth by the next time you use it. This has a nice soft powdery feel when it absorbs into the skin.
Bianca A.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Esfolio Collagen Jelly Pack uploaded by Bianca A.
Easy to apply, and leave skins feeling soft and not tight . I try to dab a little on every night before bed. The packaging has a small little lip you have to pull off everytime you need to get the product. It's a nice addition that keeps it from getting crusty or gross
alejandra C.
Dallas
This is an amazing moisturizer! I am still waiting to see even better results on my skin but so far it hasn't made me break out or have an allergic reaction. My skin feels so soft and I can even use it under makeup without a problem. LOVE!
Heidi P.
Three Rivers, MA
Purchased at: Amazon
Wow! This stuff is great! I have very sensitive skin. I break out easily. I have been using this product as part of my skin care routine in the morning and at night. Makes my skin soft, moisturized and all without making it look greasy! The smell is not overpowering and a little goes a long way.
Gilly S.
Calgary
Very nice product! I got this on a whim from Marshalls, and at first I was a little skeptical, since the texture made it seem like it would be really heavy but it’s not at all! Very lightweight and velvety, I would 100% Recommend this to anyone with combo skin like myself whos in need of a good boost!
Belinda C.
Cincinnati, OH
Amazing product, doesn’t make your skin feel greasy. Makes my skin super soft, and helps firms it.