Esfolio Collagen Daily Toner 270ml

by Esfolio

Containing collagen peptide and hydrolyzed collagen which is effective in giving your skin elasticity, this moisture skin care product gives your skin vitality. [Provide elasticity and vital to the skin/ Whitening effect by tone correction/ Enhance skin flexibility/ Provide smooth and soft skin texture]

Provide elasticity; Vital to the skin; Whitening effect by tone correction; Enhance skin flexibility; Provide smooth and soft skin texture

How do u use this
Has anyone found a good place to purchase Esfolio Collagen Daily Toner 270ml from!? I bought it at TJ Maxx as a random emergency toner pick up and fell in love with it, but now I can’t find it again ☹️.
Start your review of Esfolio Collagen Daily Toner 270ml!
Lauren K.
Hogansville, GA
Esfolio Collagen Daily Toner 270ml uploaded by Lauren K.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
When I first saw this toner, I was intrigued. A collagen toner? I had never heard of such! When I tried it out, however, I was hooked! I use it every night after washing my face, and it really leaves my skin feeling cool, plump, and refreshed. A few large drops on a cotton pad is enough for me.
Marina R.
Kew Gardens, NY
esfolio daily toner

So far I am enjoying this product, they are actually calling it an essence and suggest that you us it under your face lotion, I have been using this in replacement of my night time lotion and shack out a few drops onto my hand and then pat onto my face, I like the results its not greasy or oily, has no smell and is in a gel-ish texture. Does my skin look tighter? I'm not really sure if I see much of a difference.
I came across this product while shopping at tjmaxx and thought I would give it a try, I must admit I lucked out with this one and would get it again.

Here is some information from the companies website -
PRODUCT FUN FACT
Toners are developed to remove the remaining excess dirt or oil and other remaining residues after using cleansing foam. Toners are also made to balance the skin’s PH level while moisturizing your skin deeply from within.

Collagen Daily Toner is composed of collagen peptide and hydrolyzed collagen which effectively produces more collagen that firms the skin and lessens the visible appearance of fine lines or wrinkles. This toner hydrates and refreshes skin with the healing aloe barbadensis leaf extract; sea grape extract and codium fragile extracts.

Best used for all skin type

Effects: Moisturizing, Firming, Anti Aging

Size: 270ml

Usage / How To
After cleaning your face with cleansing foam or oil cleansers, just apply a suitable amount onto your palm and pat it onto your face evenly.

Ingredients
Water, Propanediol, Alcohol Denat, Glycerin, Diglycerin, Milk Protein Extract, Caulerpa Lentillifera Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Codium Fragile Extract, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Peg/Ppg-17/6 Copolymer, Bis Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Glyceryl Caprylate, Vp Copolymer, Chlorphenesin, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta, Fragrance
esfolio daily toner

Size: 270ml

Usage / How To

Ingredients
Vanessa C.
This toner is refreshment in a bottle. I love using this after I wash my face or for a quick hydrating clean off of my face. Its not like other toners that feel like it strips the skin of all moisture. It smells good and goes on smooth and not greasy and dried quickly. This leaves my skin feeling smooth, lush, hydrated and clean. I TOTALLY recommend this toner. I picked mine up at Marshall's and I'm kicking myself for not buying more.
Liz M.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like this. It’s very moisturizing and has this plumping effect. It’s the middle of winter here on the east coast and it’s just what my skin needs after a hot shower and washing my face.
Arianna C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I LOVE this toner. This has been the only consistent part of my skin routine every day for the past 2 months and my skin looks great. It is light so I can put it on before my makeup without feeling oily. 100% recommend.
Rose L.
1,802 reviews
This is my second collagen toner from a K-Beauty. I love this kind. It's great for my sensitive skin. I don't feel stripped like the alcohol based toners, which I no longer use. This style and product helps plump and hydrate my skin amazingly. I enjoy using this night and day. I did find my last one at TJMaxx.
Natalie E.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire
Esfolio Collagen Daily Toner 270ml uploaded by Natalie E.
Love this toner! It was one of the first K-Beauty products I bought & now I’m hooked. I use this after cleansing & applying rose water or a toner spray then this as it’s a little thicker than toner so I would say an essence. Got this for a great price in TK Maxx, would definitely repurchase!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Arianna C.