Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 Eau de Toilette

by Escentric Molecules

Indulge your body with our range of products and complete your body care regime fragrance and perfume. Our perfume is long lasting and makes you feel fresh and good fragrance whole day. These products provide health, wellness, natural beauty and good...

How you will explain the smell of it ?
Start your review of Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 Eau de Toilette!
Sara H.
Brooklyn, NY
Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 Eau de Toilette uploaded by Sara H.
I had heard so much hype about this fragrance and had to go and check it out for myself, though it was hard to track down a sample or tester. I eventually tried it in the liberty store behind Oxford street. I liked it and later bought a bottle. If you like sandalwoods, you will probably like this scent. Apparently the magic lies in the scent of ISO E-super, the single molecule the scent is composed of and reason behind its name. Apparently some people are anosmic to this, and I will admit to going nose blind after a while. But then later on I will smell it on my clothing and it’s just a soft, woodsy loveliness! Weirdly it opens on me with a scent reminiscent of Dr Pepper but the dry down is soft and delightful. While it will get you some compliments, it is rather a niche fragrance. I imagine it layers well if you are into that. Some say you can buy pure iso e super more cheaply but I didn’t think the price was too bad.
Katerina P.
Philadelphia, PA
I fell in love with this perfume when I got the sample. It's designed to mix with your pheromones and create a unique smell on each person. I loved the way mine smelled and it would last forever. I sprayed it on a jacket before going out on a date and I could still smell it a month later. So I thought this was going to be my holy grail product. Unfortunately I'm obsessed with perfumes and have quite a lot, and I was trying to save this one for more special occasions. I recently decided it's time to start using the perfume up and made it my everyday perfume, but I can't smell it at all now! There's absolutely no smell, just the alcohol. I know perfumes have a shelf life, but never has one just stopped smelling so quickly as this one. And the fact that it's sold in 100 mL bottles makes me hesitant to repurchase. I'll never be able to finish the bottle before it goes bad unless I never use any other perfume besides it. Really disappointed.
Christine S.
Los Angeles
This is such an interesting fragrance - you're apparently not supposed to be able to smell it on yourself, but I can at first. I ALWAYS get compliments when I wear it! It smells different on everyone, but I find it's very fresh. It is pricey, but it lasts a very long time. The only flaw is that the bottle does not have a cap, so it is difficult to travel with. One of my favorite scents of all time! I will definitely repurchase it when I run out.
Angelina R.
Mc Lean, VA
So unique and amazing. I love the concept, and it's similar to Juliette has a Gun not a perfume. I got the full size after testing it in a Sephora, and it smells so good on me. It also lasts a very long time. One of my favorite perfumes for layering and mixing.
Bonnie K.
St Petersburg, FL
My current favorite!! So many people complement me when I am wearing it over and over again! It's super light and non-offensive! I will definitely be repurchasing this fragrance in the future. I believe this a gender neutral scent. Try it!
jessicalim |.
Cambridge, MA
Purchased at: Amazon
i bought this fragrance after reading a number of glowing recommendations. when wearing it on myself i often couldn’t smell anything but after testing it with a friend we found that it does in fact smell very different on the both of us. it’s a fairly musky and woody scent, so if you’re not a fan of those scents, i wouldn’t purchase this perfume. if you are, it’s definitely a unique perfume and will smell differently on you than anyone else, so i would definitely recommend checking it out
Lizi G.
Brooklyn, NY
This smells so fresh and amazing! Would recommend to anyone who likes the colder smell. One of my faves witht this kind of smell
Daniela L.
Monett, MO
Ame este producto me hace sentir fresca y cuida mi cuerpo, lo hidrata y le da todas las vitaminas que nesesita.
Linda P.
Huntley, IL
Purchased at: FragranceNet.com
I bought this based on a review in a magazine. I had never smelled it. I fell in love with the scent. It’s just like the reviewer said, like you just got out of the shower. This is my new signature scent.
Tiffany A.
San Francisco, CA
I bought this Regime de Fluers Little Flower and it stole my heart. I couldn’t find it here on Influenster so I thought I’d be the first to post about it. People always ask me what I’m wearing. It smells of fresh cut roses and a breeze and even a bit of black currant. Some lemon in there too. So feminine. Beautiful bottle. I’m in love!