MakeupPerfume & CologneEscentric Molecules
Escentric 01 by Escentric Molecules

Escentric 01 by Escentric Molecules

by Escentric Molecules

This unisex fragrance was created by the design house of Escentric Molecules with perfumer Geza Schoen and released in 2006. Both Male and Female will enjoy wearing this musky floral fragrance. It has a crisp clean presentation with the citrus notes...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Escentric 01 by Escentric Molecules!
Cassandra M.
Palm Harbor
Every single scent in this line is incredible, although I think that Molecule 1 is probably the most university flattering for both men and women without stretching those boundaries. It is amazing alone but just one spray on top of your regular scent can completely change everything.

Again, a pheromonic scent, this perfume changes with the wearer. I love the shock of someone telling me how much they love what I'm wearing and there I am, spraying a wrist, and I watch their disbelief as the scent becomes something different on them - something of their very own.

This is a product that you will never see me without. It is something I reccomend that everyone try at least once. You will be hooked. It's impossible not to be. It is that good.

Jess O.
Cheadle, Stockport
My favourite scent ever. It’s understated but  I always get so many compliment when wearing it. It’s pricey but you get a lot for the money. The only thing I would change about it is having a lid. Not great for travel. This is the only perfume I will ever genuinely wear for the rest of my life! It’s timeless.

Looking for your answer?