BY CALVIN KLEIN

Launched by the design house of Calvin Klein in 1993, ESCAPE is classified as a refreshing, spicy, lavender, amber fragrance. This masculine scent possesses a blend of mandarin, apple, plum, peach, rose and sandalwood. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. We cannot accept returns on this product. see more...

Chelsea Z.
Chelsea Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has an amazing man smell. It last a while and seems to work for most men really well. It ia more universal thank a lot of colognes.
arisbel t.
arisbel t.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best cologne ever my children and my husband loves it its best ever. its the best because we spray it when we are in our bugatti and ferrari. thats what it feels like when you spray on the cologne.
Jessicca S.
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
CK Escape is one of the best colognes I've smelt in a long time. It's not as expensive as others that smell equally as good either so I save money and my loved ones still smell nice.
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Apo, AP
I was introduced to this thanks to Influenster and their testing program. I loved this scent so much on my husband I bought him a bottle as a gift. It smells delicious!
Demi B.
Demi B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite perfumes to use. It has a light and fresh scent that lasts for hours. You don't have to keep re applying it like most other perfumes.
Jacinda H.
Jacinda H.
Hudson, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought this smelled amazing but my boyfriend didn't really like it. He of course wouldn't tell me this but I could see it on his face. Cologne is a hard gift to give.
Karyn R.
Karyn R.
Coconut Creek, FL
My husband prefers the one in the black bottle (name escapes me now) but still prefers the clean smells that Calvin Klein produces.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Peoria, AZ
Bought this for my husband for christmas present along with moisturizer. Smells delicious. Even my daughter loved it on her dad.
Puja P.
Puja P.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume has a really good smell that is not overpowering yet still smells strong.
Tory B.
Tory B.
Dover, DE
Only cologne i ever used
really old school but I like the scent
nothing overpowering about it