BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

From the Cruise Collection this is a floral and oriental fragrance for women composed by Francois Demarcy. The fragrance features blood orange pink pepper cardamom pepper cinnamon ginger clove nutmeg coriander elemi resin benzoin amalfi lemon and tiare flower. Gender: Women. Size: 2.5 oz. see more...

Rosana F.
North Miami Beach, FL

Unique product with excellent fragrance, recommended all ages and public. It's perfect for everyone
Sadhana B.
Miami Beach, FL
Dior's sunscreen has a wonderful scent like all Dior products, it too smells like flowers and seems very luxurious. The packaging is lovely and extremely travel friendly and there is no fear of leakage. You can carry it around on a regular basis, with extreme ease. I love it!!!
Angelia G.
Oroville, CA
This is my go too perfume,
I have in my glove box one in all my purses. It's always perfect for every occasion. I bought my last bottle on line. If I could I'd buy in bulk. I've been wearing this for over 5 years ...and every time iv worn it iv always been complimented. If you want to be noticed I definitely recommend!!
Gloria D.
Bronx, NY
Christian dior toilette spray is perfect! works great! Def recommend to anyone Not to expensive
Urvashi D.
Grayslake, IL
This is such a great parfume. A string yet subtle fragrance that stays for the longest time love it
jackie f.
Round Rock, TX
You have to know I am a tot al christian Dior addict - haha - I DO have their Addict parfum and love it. I have also gifted hubby Eau Sauvage Pour Homme and Dior Homme. I have gone through BOTTLES of Eau Sveltesimply because I love the baby powder smell. Can't ever go wrong with a Christian Dior fragrance!
Rebeca A.
GUAYNABO
I have the J'adore perfume and it smells so good. Good packing.The Scent is floral but not overwhelming. I haven't found anything similar. Last week I bought a second bottle, It's a little expensive but I love the compliments.
Lisa N.
Montreal
I bought this fragrance on a review alone and online. I was very surprised and so pleased with this fresh summer fragrance! To me, this is a glorious spring/summer scent. It is sunny fizzy lemons drying down to a really soft and spicy couture lace wrap!In my opinion is the best perfume of the cruise collection escale of Dior. Smells clean and sophisticated...all you would expect of a Dior fragrance! it is in my 'will always wear' collection! I highly recommend it.
Demeter R.
creo que es de mis favoritos, me encanta la exquicites que tiene, sobre todo que deja un rastro tan agradable a los sentidos sin llegar a ser molesto sino que brinda una invitación a ser oliendo, suelo mandarlo pedir al extranjero pues me gusta que sea de calidad.
Maria G.
I like but is not my style. i like the flowers arome and fruit, this is more diferent. Good pricey. I buy it to my best friend and she love it