Escada W-6323  Island Kiss - 1. 6 oz - EDT Spray - Limited Edition -

Escada W-6323 Island Kiss - 1. 6 oz - EDT Spray - Limited Edition -

BY ESCADA

This was launched by the design house of Escada in the year 2003, The nose behind this fragrance is Philippe Romano , Top notes are White flowers, magnolia, heavenly mango, passion flower, orange, passion fruit and sweet raspberry;middle notes are White peach, hibiscus and delicate flowers, Base notes areMusk, sandalwood and light tones of wood, This fragrance is classified as Fruity, see more...

Escada W-6323  Island Kiss - 1. 6 oz - EDT Spray - Limited Edition -
Escada W-6323 Island Kiss - 1. 6 oz - EDT Spray - Limited Edition -
Tia M.
Everett, WA
Ahhh one of my absolute favorite Escada scents I buy one a year and have for the last 15 years! It’s floral and fruity and so nice! Not too expensive but not a cheap one at all! If you love the mix of florals and fruits this is it!
alissa s.
Monterey, CA
I wanted to really like this, because the sample I received smelled so good and I got a lot of compliments when I wore it. However, I've found the full 1.7oz size to smell a bit off. It smells beautiful when spritzed in the air, or smelling the bottle, but after a few minutes of wear, I began to dislike it. It began smelling muskier, almost similar to a type my grandmother wore. If considering, I suggest trying it out in store for a day and testing its reaction to your natural scent. I gave it away and my friend loves it. As far as longevity, while the initial scent changed, the scent definitely lingered all day! To each their own.
Cassie G.
Canyon Cntry, CA
You will absolutely fall in love with this scent! I did, and so did everyone else who smelled it off me! I think this is a great product for everybody I recommend 100%.
Holly M.
Pensacola, FL
This smells like summer love! It is such a pretty smell, I love it! You will love it too!
Itzel C.
El Paso, TX
I personally love this scent, its very summery and is fresh. I loved it and recommend it for this summer.