BY ESCADA

Taj Sunset Eau de Toilette - Only at ULTA!Escada Taj Sunset conjures an idyllic moment of dancing barefoot on a picturesque beach in Goa - think beautiful white sand, palm trees swaying and a perfumed breeze awakening the senses as the sun begins to set. As the warm, balmy evening descends, chilled out tunes float through the air, easing the assembled groups of colorful international revelers into a night of exotic summer hedonism.Fragrance Notes:Top - Mango, nectarine, blood orangeHeart - Final accord, raspberry, pomaroseBase - Coconut cream accord, sandalwood, musky note - Taj Sunset Eau de Toilette see more...

Paige P.
This perfume is basically summer in a bottle. This is perfect for warm weather. I got it @ Ross for a discounted price 3.3 oz for $30. I saw it @ Ulta 6 months ago for full price and i refused to pay for it. I'm glad i waited. Smells fruity, yummy, sweet and everything summer. I may need a 2nd bottle. Luv Escada fragrances. Hope it lasts on my skin.
Linda V.
Carmichael , CA
I pretty much only wear Escada perfumes. I love how the change them out. Its really cool to see what scent they come up with and Taj Sunset did not disappoint. The scent is fun and for me I really love how subtly bright it is. I always get asked what I am wearing. Keep up the work Escada you have a faithful customer 😁