BY ESCADA

Escada Sunset Heat by Escada for Women perfume was introduced in 2006. Notes: Escada Sunset Heat by Escada perfume for women contains lemon, papaya, pineapple mousse, musk, amber, mango sherbet, peach lotus flower, watermelon, sandalwood, hibiscus. see more...

Eulrey H.
LANDOVER, MD
Escada Sunset Heat was* my favorite fragrance for a while and then it was discontinued.. I literally can't find it anywhere. I love the scent!! It had a slightly sour citrus scent with fruity undertones. My only issue with the scent is it didn't last that long. But still this scent is missed.
Jen W.
Fairmont, WV
Not a very lovely smell. Smells more of a sour smell, in my opinion. Not a scent that is suitable for me.
Julie B.
Peterborough, ON
Escada Sunset Heat Eau De Toilette Spray for Women 1.7oz. is a really nice perfume. I've gotten lots of compliments on it. It's a bit strong for me so I don't wear it very often but it has a nice summery, citrus scent. This is the only perfume I've tried from Escada but I would definitely want to try more based on my experience with this one.