Escada Sunset Heat by Escada for Women 2 Piece Set Includes: 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray + 5.0 oz Moisturizing Body Lotion

BY ESCADA

Julia C.
Imperial Beach, CA
My all time favorite perfume but I can never find it anywhere. I believe it was seasonal but I still look for it at everystore I go to when looking for a perfume. Highly recommend it's smells sweet and reminds me of summertime.
M B.
Escada is one of my faves all there stuff smells fresh clean & sweet!!! This one is sultry & sassy!! I always get compliments on how good I smell when I wear sunset heat!!!!!
Odalis A.
Long Beach, CA
I loved the lotion although the perfume didn't last long the lotion left my skin nice and soft I would most definitely buy the lotion one mine runs out
Jessica E.
I love the smell but it doesn't even last an hour on my skin, so disappointing because it smells so good!
Niki S.
Stoneham, MA
I love how sultry and tropical this perfume smells! It's perfect for summer
Echo E.
pollock pines
I really love this smell from this brand I think it’s my favorite that they do and it’s affordable. Most of their fragrances smell amazing it just they don’t seam to last that long .i don’t know if it’s me . Is it ??
Μένη Ζ.
One of my favourite fragrances. I have been made a lot of compliments wearing this. The ultimate summer scent (it's really good for spring too). Lasts long and has a great price. I totally recommend this to anyone looking for a fruity summery scent
Sarah O.
Brampton, Ontario
Ok, I live for any Escada scent! They are so sexy and summery. They remind me of a luxury romantic vacation. I truly love this scent! It's the scent of a sexy summer night. I can't get enough of it. I highly recommend it!
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Again, Escada is my absolute favorite perfume And this is another great scent.
Briana B.
Cocoa, FL
Are these worth the cost or what? I haven't been able to get my hands in a tester!?