Escada Sorbetto Rosso Eau de Toilette uploaded by Carra D.Escada Sorbetto Rosso Eau de Toilette uploaded by Shelesea R.

BY ESCADA

Sorbetto Rosso Eau de Toilette - Escada Sorbetto Rosso Eau de Toilette evokes the true spirit of the Amalfi Coast through a unique blend of juicy watermelon fruit and refreshing sea salt for a delicate reminder of a southern-Italian summer. Escape to the quintessential southern-Italian summer destination to indulge in the Dolce Vita. If you look beyond the legendary glamour of Amalfi to the terraced gardens, you can smell the intoxicating scent of watermelon blossom and sweet citrus, as a refreshing sea breeze kisses your sun-soaked skin.Fragrance Notes:Top - Juicy pear, aquatic accordHeart - Mouthwatering watermelonBase - Warm amber, praline accord - Sorbetto Rosso Eau de Toilette see more...

Buy on ULTA
Allison A.
Monrovia, IN
Does nobody else keep this in their purse? I do. I love this. It just makes me happy. I was playing with perfumes on vacation in Valdosta, GA  and smelled this and it was instant heaven. That was it. I had to have it. I never buy perfume. Never. Body spray, yes I buy that. Perfume...NOPE. This I went out and bought. Something about it just makes me happy. It is spring and summer in a scent. It know it won't work for everyone but if  you are looking for that scent that might bring you spring and summer and be light this it is.
Deanna C.
North Charleston
Liked the smell, it’s super sweet and yummy. I would probably only wear it on a summer day. I have not purchased this perfume yet, but I did smell it in store. I think Escada perfumes are a little overpriced so I usually try find them on sale or buy from Fragrancenet.com or Perfumania for a lot cheaper. As far as the longevity of wear time with this fragrance, I cannot comment on; However, the other Escada perfumes I own last a decent amount of time for only being an eau de toilette. I wish they would make fragrances that are an EDP that way they would hopefully last longer.
Carra D.
Clearwater, FL
Love the sweet scent of this perfume. I received a sample of this and bought it immediately because it's limited edition. It's perfect for summer. Light and sweet and not overpowering. It reminds me of summer as a child , going to this Italian ice place with friends or family and sitting outside. I also received a cute watermelon bag with my purchase at ulta
Erica W.
Sherwood, OR
I walked in to Ulta a couple weeks ago, and this was the brand new scent they just received. I sprayed it once and my husband who was nearby immediately grabs one to purchase - it smelled that amazing! It's totally bright, with a soft watermelon scent. This will be perfect for Summer, even though I've been wearing it already. I love how refreshing and happy it makes me feel. If you love watermelon or sweeter scents, I highly recommend this one!
graciela e.
Jacksonville, NC
I’m very picky with my scents but this one.. oh my goodness!! It smells like 🍉 and I love it. Very sweet pretty long lasting every time I’m at Ulta I have to spray it. I deff recommend if ur looking for a new interesting scent that’s gonna be sweet but not over powering with the alcohol smell
Rachel B.
Malone
This smells SO GOOD I want to eat it. Was walking through the airport in Iceland and gave myself a little spritz. I took a picture of it so I could buy it when I got home I loved it so much. It smells like pure watermelon deliciousness. The bottle is huge so you're getting a lot of product too.
Stevi L.
McDonough , GA
This is the perfect summer scent. It’s this amazing combination of fresh, fruity, and sweet. Makes me feel like I’m on a tropical island. The packaging is super cute too.
Kelcie P.
Port Angeles, WA
This perfume smells so freaking good! It's like a sweet juicy watermelon, but not a fake watermelon smell that makes you sick. I wish it wasn't limited edition!!
Corrie H.
King City , OR
This is the number one perfume on my wish list! Every time I go to Ulta I spray it on myself, it’s just the right amount of sweetness and great for Summer!
Chelsie G.
Sterling, KS
I am not one who really loves perfume. I am mildly allergic to fragrance so when I find one that I like it is a happy occasion. This perfume is amazing. It smells SO good, like candy! If you don’t like candy or fruity scents you probably won’t like it, but this is amazing and smells great. I wear it whenever I want to be a little extra fancy or when I am going on a date. My boyfriend also loves it which makes it a win win.