Escada Sorbetto Rosso Eau de Toilette uploaded by Shelesea R.

BY ESCADA

Sorbetto Rosso Eau de Toilette - Escada Sorbetto Rosso Eau de Toilette evokes the true spirit of the Amalfi Coast through a unique blend of juicy watermelon fruit and refreshing sea salt for a delicate reminder of a southern-Italian summer. Escape to the quintessential southern-Italian summer destination to indulge in the Dolce Vita. If you look beyond the legendary glamour of Amalfi to the terraced gardens, you can smell the intoxicating scent of watermelon blossom and sweet citrus, as a refreshing sea breeze kisses your sun-soaked skin.Fragrance Notes:Top - Juicy pear, aquatic accordHeart - Mouthwatering watermelonBase - Warm amber, praline accord - Sorbetto Rosso Eau de Toilette see more...

Buy on ULTA
Erica W.
Sherwood, OR
Review for: 3.4 oz more...
I walked in to Ulta a couple weeks ago, and this was the brand new scent they just received. I sprayed it once and my husband who was nearby immediately grabs one to purchase - it smelled that amazing! It's totally bright, with a soft watermelon scent. This will be perfect for Summer, even though I've been wearing it already. I love how refreshing and happy it makes me feel. If you love watermelon or sweeter scents, I highly recommend this one!
Shelesea R.
Chestermere , AB
Review for: 1.7 oz more...
Escada always comes out with some great fragrances and this one didn't disappoint me at all. I've been wearing it just over a week now and I'm loving it. It brings back childhood memories of me having fun in summer with my friends. It has a lovely watermelon scent, without being overpowering, almost like classic Jolly Ranchers. This scent is definitely going to be a big hit going into the warmer months. I definitely recommend picking it up before it sells out. I found it at Shoppers Drug Mart and I can't wait to add it to my collection.