BY ESCADA

Escada Sexy Graffiti Eau de Toilette, 3.3 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

jena e.
I love absolutely love Escada fragrances in general but Sexy Graffiti is one of my favorites. I originally got a sample of this from Sephora when I was looking for a fruity scent and this one was recommended to me along with Escada's Rockin Rio. This was several years ago and I always meant to go back and buy it but unfortunately, it has been discontinued. It's such a great fruity and flirty scent. I hope they bring it back!
Allegra K.
Kings Mtn, NC
This was my first Escada purchase in this line. I love it so much! I get a bottle of the new scent every year since this one originally came out. Every time I wear it, I get lots of compliments on it.
Christy A.
My very first in the line of annual Escada releases, my grandmother bought me this and I've loved it ever since! Wears beautifully and reminds me of summer all year long!
Karen P.
I love this smell! I'm not exactly sure what season this scent was released, but it's a lovely blend of citrus and florals. I can wear it to work or a wedding. :)
Brenda G.
Berwick, PA
The smell of this perfume is great! I wanted it as soon as I smelled it. I wear it everywhere and I just love it!
Precious P.
I love the scent!! It's smells clean and fresh! My aunt bought it for me and I'm so glad I didn't return it. :)
Vanessa Jo L.
My mom has this perfume and it smells amazing! A bit pricey, but I get to borrow it from time to time.
Autum  C.
Fombell, PA
I love this smell I just recently found out about these fragrances and I'm beyond obsessed