BY ESCADA

• So I went into a perfume shop about a year ago and i wanted to fi...1 Answers
Tmarie A.
Tmarie A.
Tucson, AZ
This is My favorite spring time sent its fruity and clean and when its hot all i can smell is the aroma of escada. This is my spring product discovery
Tiffany Z.
Tiffany Z.
Saint Cloud, FL
I absolutely love this product hands down all the best smells. this is the the only brand i buy now
Niki A.
Niki A.
Rochester, NH
Wellness Guru Expert
This was a hand me down from my sister and I was instantly attracted to the smell! This is very sweet but not over powering aroma which was a great combo. Light, sweet and spunky are some words that come to mind to describe the tones! Also this brand is long lasting as I would still get a hint of sweetness after my day! I wear it as an everyday, any day perfume and would recommend anyone who may be interested.
Nallely G.
Nallely G.
This is a great way to spice up your summer! This scent takes me back to my High School years!! It smells great; it has a very sweet and summery smell. If you're a mom to a teen and she loves sweet smells this is your goto! I loved receiving it when I was young. It would made me feel like a young lady using my own perfume! Love it!
Christy A.
Christy A.
My first Escada perfume and still a favorite! Sweet and flirty and long lasting. My husband still says this girly combo is his fave this many years later!
San K.
San K.
I Love this scent as well as the others in this lube. even the men's scent is delicious smelling.
Berta T.
Berta T.
Del City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
This fragrance smells really good. I got this as a gift and it quickly became my fav fragrance.
Claudia P.
Claudia P.
Warwick, RI
Wellness Guru Expert
I love Escada Pacific Paradise. The scent is so fresh and beautiful and it last all day!
Olivia A.
Olivia A.
This is my favorite summer scent from escada and it is really refreshing and the fragrance is a bit minty and also very floral
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Stevensville, MD
When I was a teenager this was my favorite perfume, wow I didn't know this still exists
Ana A.
Ana A.
Los Fresnos, TX
Where do you all buy this perfume from? I can't seem to find it anywhere.
Channon D.
Channon D.
So I went into a perfume shop about a year ago and i wanted to find a beachy smell. Nothing to floral but a little was ok, the guy I talked to showed me escada. But i can't remember which one he showed me and now I'm a little confused as to which one it was? The bigger problem was that the shop closed down and i can no longer ask the guy which one it was 😞 wish I had the money that day.