BY ESCADA

Buy Escada Women's Perfumes - Ocean Lounge by Escada is the evocative new summer fragrance from a fresh and captivating scent that perfectly captures the ultimate halcyon moment of summer. Seventeenth in the line of Escada's hugely successful limited edition seasonal fragrance collection, Ocean Lounge is inspired by that magical summer holiday moment when the late afternoon sun gives way to a sensually charged party atmosphere. Details provided by Escada see more...

Merima B.
I love love this smell for the summer. It is so soft and floral and sweet and just goes well in the summer. Every summer I make my husband buy me this as a gift. It's the best gift ever. Just smells so amazing.
Kat R.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite going out summer smell. It's very light yet flirty. Not many people remember this line of perfume and always are wanting to know what i am wearing.
Lexy W.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I just got this, And I love the smell. I think that it does kind of wear off pretty quick but I do love it. It smells fruity and sweet.