BY ESCADA

Women's 0.13 oz EDT Mini. A fruity floral fragrance with sparkling strawberry and red apple notes. Top notes consist of strawberry blackcurrant citrus cocktail red apple. Middle notes include sweet pea freesia jasmine rose and base notes have raspberry musky sandalwood and dry ambery notes. see more...

Katharine H.
Love love love! This has always been one of my favorite Escada perfumes! I seem to think all Escada perfumes have similar notes but this one stands out to me since, in my opinion, it's not only a fruity base. There seem to be warm notes and hints of floral as well. It's definitely a good spring and summer scent, but might be a little too light and fruity to be good for the fall and winter months. Overall this is a wonderful perfume though!
Geraldine P.
Kettering , OH
Me encanta esta fragancia es dulce y freca a la vez es uno de mis pefumes favoritos en realidad Escada es una de mis marcas favoritas para perfumes ya que tienen una excelente fijación no son un perfume barato pero te aseguro que vale la pena tenerlo
Yo lo amoooo
Sarah U.
Berea, OH
This was the first "high quality" perfume I bought (about 6 years ago or so), it is hard to find now since it is a discontinued scent, but one of my absolutely favorites! I wish they would bring back scents even as a holiday collection! Would buy again!
Liz V.
Long Beach, CA
My god one of my favorite perfumes of all time, I would wear it every single day! It was light, very sweet and floral. The glass bottle looked great on my vanity, but if not careful I would tip it over. SO sad this was discontinued!!
Liliana A.
This perfume scent is so amazing I have been in love with it for years I have bought it more than one they are kinda pricey but the smell makes it worth it and they last long too I recommend to my sister and friends they loved it too
Brittany O.
Coral Springs, FL
If you like fruity delicious smelling fragrance well Escada is for you, no matter which scent you pick there all amazing. Add some sparkle and your good to go. I would def buy this product again and every other scent they have!!
Ligia P.
This scent is pretty fresh and sweet. I would recommend for fall or winter, as the scent it a little on the softer side. I feel like many of these perfumes of this brand smell similar, but this one stands out the most, to me.
Megan L.
All of the Escada perfumes smell so amazing! I get compliments on it whenever I wear it. I always like the mini sizes as well because it can be hard to go through a full bottle of perfume. It is well worth the price though!
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Fresh, sweet & fruity fragrance!!! Absolutely love this one!!! Great for a summer time scent!! Definitely up lifts my mood too!! This is one to keep on hand. Found this one at Kohls. Staying stocked up on this!
Cassie C.
Rochester , NY
A pretty sweet and uplifting scent for fall! It stays on all day so no need to re apply and it smells so good. The bottle is super cute too! I would recommend for anyone looking for a light new fragrance
Isomery P.
Puerto Rico
The fragrance is long lasting?
Tracie F.
Farmington, AR
I love Escada fragrance. Never smelt of this one. Where can I find it?
Destiny S.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
How' does this smell ' the product has a nice name
Carolina D.
Bridgeport, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the price or is there others out here better than this
Daffine F.
Qual o cheiro?? Dura quanto tempo na pele?? Tem boa qualidade/preco??