Add a Photo

By ESCADA
#2211 in Fragrance for Her
Marine Groove, the evocative new limited-edition fragrance from Escada. The scent is a blend of fruity overtones and floral undertones creating a fresh, modern fragrance that evokes the spirit of summer. Marine Groove, the evocative new limited-edition fragrance from Escada. The scent is a blend of fruity overtones and floral undertones creating a fresh, modern fragrance that evokes the spirit of summer. Net Weight: 3.3 oz.
Carly J.
Carly J.
Washington, DC

I love this scent so much, I think it is fresh, light, and unique, and I have received so many compliments (especially from guys) while wearing it! It is my go to smell out of all of my products. This is my second bottle over the years, and I will continue to buy. I don't think there is room for improvement - it's perfect.
Brittaney M.
Brittaney M.
Holland, MI

I'm obsessed with this scent! The packaging immediately caught my attention and I'm glad that it did. This perfume is super tropical and fruity and it's my favorite Escada scent that I've tried. It's very unique!
Gillian S.
Gillian S.
Newton Center, MA

This smelt so bad I had to cover my nose and it made me sneeze over and over again until I got a bloody nise
Dakota C.
Dakota C.
Elkmont, AL

IN LOVE WITH THIS. One of my favorites.
Honestly such a good buy. Not a waste in the slightest.
Jacqui R.
Jacqui R.

I love Escada perfumes. They are all so light and fresh and every time I wear them I get so many complements. If you like sweeter perfumes this is definitely a great option.
Kaitlynn O.
Kaitlynn O.

Amazing smell! It leaves you having a smell that seems so natural and sweet it's like sugar
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Lorena, TX

💕 Soooo sexy and feminine. I am crazy about Escada scents but this one is delicious. This particular one has more of an exotic scent 💕
maria u.
maria u.
orlando, Fl

Me gusta mucho su esencia!! Es muy rica y se puede utilizar para cualquier evento.. de verdad es excelente
Anne H.
Anne H.
Odessa, TX

This takes me back to when I was in middle school I used to spray this all over me literally shower myself I love the way it smells recently I've come across it and are definitely going to get it
Abril T.
Abril T.

I have fallen in love with this product, I can not believe that in this bottle comes a smell so strange I hope it never ends
kady l.
kady l.
Glenn Heights, TX

How expensive is it? Is the perfume overbearing to wear?
Francise R.
Francise R.

how expensive is this and What is the scent like?
jessica v.
jessica v.

Does it smell good ? And is it expensive?

Join Now