Add a Photo

By ESCADA
#1143 in Fragrance for Her
Marine Groove, the evocative new limited-edition fragrance from Escada. The scent is a blend of fruity overtones and floral undertones creating a fresh, modern fragrance that evokes the spirit of summer. Marine Groove, the evocative new limited-edition fragrance from Escada. The scent is a blend of fruity overtones and floral undertones creating a fresh, modern fragrance that evokes the spirit of summer. Net Weight: 3.3 oz.
Anne H.
Anne H.
Odessa, TX

This takes me back to when I was in middle school I used to spray this all over me literally shower myself I love the way it smells recently I've come across it and are definitely going to get it
Jacqui R.
Jacqui R.
Los Angeles, CA

I love Escada perfumes. They are all so light and fresh and every time I wear them I get so many complements. If you like sweeter perfumes this is definitely a great option.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Lorena, TX

šŸ’• Soooo sexy and feminine. I am crazy about Escada scents but this one is delicious. This particular one has more of an exotic scent šŸ’•
Abril T.
Abril T.

I have fallen in love with this product, I can not believe that in this bottle comes a smell so strange I hope it never ends
Gillian S.
Gillian S.
Newton Center, MA

This smelt so bad I had to cover my nose and it made me sneeze over and over again until I got a bloody nise
maria u.
maria u.
orlando, Fl

Me gusta mucho su esencia!! Es muy rica y se puede utilizar para cualquier evento.. de verdad es excelente
Dakota C.
Dakota C.
Elkmont, AL

IN LOVE WITH THIS. One of my favorites.
Honestly such a good buy. Not a waste in the slightest.
Kaitlynn O.
Kaitlynn O.

Amazing smell! It leaves you having a smell that seems so natural and sweet it's like sugar
Ariiel G.
Ariiel G.
Leamington

I love the smell of this perfume no joke haha
I use it everyday... its my go to smell
Francise R.
Francise R.

how expensive is this and What is the scent like?
kady l.
kady l.
Red Oak, TX

How expensive is it? Is the perfume overbearing to wear?

Join Now