Escada Marine Groove by  Eau De Toilette Spray 1. 6 oz

Escada Marine Groove by Eau De Toilette Spray 1. 6 oz

BY ESCADA

This fruity floral scent is part of the yearly summer limited editions by Escada, a German lifestyle brand, The floral fruity scent for women is a fresh, modern fragrance that evokes the spirit of summer, The notes for the fruity floral scent include passion fruit, peony, jasmine and musk, see more...

• Does this have a really strong scent? 4 Answers
  • What does this perfume smell like?1 Answers
  • Escada is one of my favorite perfumes. My all time favorite was E...1 Answers
Escada Marine Groove by  Eau De Toilette Spray 1. 6 oz
Escada Marine Groove by Eau De Toilette Spray 1. 6 oz
  • "This is my all time favorite scent!" in 1 review
Courtney S.
Burt, MI
I received a full size bottle as a gift from a client. Has a sweet tropical scent with undertone of chocolate. It was a turn off for me. I thought I MIGHT wear it on a beach vacation, but no way I would go through the whole bottle. I passed this on to a friend.

If you are looking for a feminine tropical scent that has complexity, this is for you.
Nino N.
It was my first Escada fragnance, I bought it in duty-free. It has sweet scent suitable for summer. It is associated for me with summer, sea breeze, parties, romance. It is quite cheap and I would recommend it to anyone who loves sweet feminine scents.
Like it okay but smell is very potent a bit expensive not worth it in my opinion
janine N.
I recieved this as part of a set. the smell is fresh yet very summer. it was a very good value for the set but this one became my favorite it really define my summer boating. it would last all day if i did not get in the water. it isn't overly floral it really was the perfect scent
Olivia A.
This is a early nee soft floral smell with a hint of vanilla to it and isn't too strong with is really nice and the packaging is one of my fav things about it
Carissa L.
Dania, FL
It smells absolutely delicious. It has a light fruity scent to it. I wear it everyday. It's not too strong and doesn't wear off quickly.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
This is a great fragrance, it is very feminine, sweet and fruity. Plus it lasts a decent amount of time, i recommend it !
Nicole A.
I love this perfume. It's slightly fruity and floral. It's young, fun, and elegant. I wear it whenever I am going out.
Autum  C.
Fombell, PA
Long lasting and smells super good I still smell it on my hoodies the next day definitely worth buying n getting again
Brittney M.
RIVERSIDE, CA
This is a sweet perfume that is "fun" and "playful". I think it suits teenagers. It's affordable and smells good.
Dhanisha P.
Vancouver, BC
Does this have a really strong scent?
Sarah M.
Sydenham , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite perfume?
Anita T.
What type of scent does it have
Mari G.
Ottawa, KS
Escada is one of my favorite perfumes. My all time favorite was Escada Tropical punch. That scent was limited edition and is no longer available sadly!!! Does this smell anything like that??
Hannah C.
Visalia , Ca
What does this perfume smell like?