Escada Marine Groove 1.0 oz EDT Spray uploaded by Daisy A.

BY ESCADA

Marine Groove, the evocative new limited-edition fragrance from Escada. The scent is a blend of fruity overtones and floral undertones creating a fresh, modern fragrance that evokes the spirit of summer. Marine Groove, the evocative new limited-edition fragrance from Escada. The scent is a blend of fruity overtones and floral undertones creating a fresh, modern fragrance that evokes the spirit of summer. Net Weight: 1.0 oz. see more...

Charissa C.
It is a soft fragrance to me I love the smell since it is not sweet, it has a nice presentation and it lasts in the clothes and body all day, one of my favorites I certainly recommend it since I personally do not like strong fragrances .
Sarah F.
This smells amazing!!!!! Seriously it is fruity and sweet. Absolutely delectable. This is a fragrance that you can't spray too much on. It keeps smelling better and better. I would buy it a million times over.
Jocelyn J.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This is my all time favorite! I get SO many compliments on it. It's really sweet and sensual all at the same time. I love how they make variations every year too. A bit pricey.
Cecilia Mabel  C.
My mom gave it to me and the first I did not like, but since then I loved it. It is such a soft scent that hypnotizes. now it is one of my favorite fragrances.
Leonela R.
This perfume smells so light and sweet, kind of like a teenage perfume but it smells amazing and I enjoyed wearing this in Junior High School.
Stella G.
Brackenridge, Pa
I love Escada perfum. It's my favorite of anything out there. It's not easy to find it though. So when I do I make sure I get enough
Olivia A.
This is one of my go to fragrances and what ideally love is how refreshing it is and of course the packaging i my fav
Deann K.
One of the sexiest scents I have ever worn. I definitely wish I didn't have to search so hard to find it!
My favorite perfume....
My husband actually proposed to me by hiding a ring in the box with a new bottle of this.
sara d.
belsele, belgie
This is my current every-day perfume. My bottle is almost empty, but I really love the smell. It stays all day, is not overwhelmingly sweet. Makes me feel like it's already summer!