Escada Joyful 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Ashley S.Escada Joyful 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Islam H.

BY ESCADA

ESCADA Joyful is inspired by positivity and a joyful spirit. The luminous scent embodies the beauty of a bouquet of flowers. Bright, fresh blooms of jubilant pink peony release a sense of elation. Juicy blackcurrant sorbet adds a cooling top, and the warmth of honeycomb and sandalwood give depth to the floral notes. The fragrance embodies beauty and confidence and invites you to experience each day filled with joy and positivity. Notes: Blackcurrant Sorbet, Melon, Mandarin, Violet leaves, Pink Peony, Dewy Magnolia, Nectarine, Honeycomb, Florymoss, Sandalwood. Style: Confident. Urban. Spontaneous. see more...

Stacey V.
Broussard, LA
I received this in a subscription to Scentbird. I was first introduced at Sephora and I must say this floral scented perfume lasts a long time. I still prefer my diehard Ralph but this one is growing one me. I do plan on buying a full size bottle.
Chelsie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent is super fresh, it's a pretty light scent that lingers. I love it. It's pretty floral, but a light floral, not overpowering to me by any means. So if yr lookin for something floral & dnt like strong scents, this is a good one!
Kay K.
ESCADA's Joyful is one of those tropically floral perfumes with a scent that isn't overpoweringly sweet which is rare imo. Like, it's sweet but it's also subtle yet inviting. It's something I can see any femme of any age enjoying. And it lasts pretty long but it doesn't overstay it's welcome which I like.
ashley f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this! I must admit though not my favorite Escada perfume. Though i would wear this again and would most likely purchase.
Olivia A.
This is one of my favorite summer scents by escada and i also love the packaging and it is a really sweet gift as well
Jessica B.
Stafford, TX
I LoooVe this!!

This is my new favorite parfum... tried this at Ulta and fell in love. Light pretty scent... for everyday or special occasions.
Lauren W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this perfume a lot. It smells really nice. But a little goes a long way. It can be overpowering.
Yosselin S.
Fresno, CA
Lovely smell to it and this price is not so good but it's so. Worth it the smell is s incredibly amazing love love love
Brittany H.
Southfield, MI
Escada has some of the best smelling perfumes. If you enjoy fruity scents/perfumes then Escada is for you. Perfect for the spring and summer time, even all year-round if thats what you like. One of my fave perfume companies, they never disappoint.
lillian m.
I have this perfume and it's nice but i don't think the price matches the product. The scent doesn't stay on the whole day and it smells like metal ,I don't know itf that's just me but i do not like that scent nor do i like how long it stays on my body.