Escada Joyful 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Cristina G.Escada Joyful 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Islam H.Escada Joyful 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Ashley S.

BY ESCADA

ESCADA Joyful is inspired by positivity and a joyful spirit. The luminous scent embodies the beauty of a bouquet of flowers. Bright, fresh blooms of jubilant pink peony release a sense of elation. Juicy blackcurrant sorbet adds a cooling top, and the warmth of honeycomb and sandalwood give depth to the floral notes. The fragrance embodies beauty and confidence and invites you to experience each day filled with joy and positivity. Notes: Blackcurrant Sorbet, Melon, Mandarin, Violet leaves, Pink Peony, Dewy Magnolia, Nectarine, Honeycomb, Florymoss, Sandalwood. Style: Confident. Urban. Spontaneous. see more...

Cristina G.
Sweetwater
Escada is the brand that I love the most, but this parfum is not for me. I didnt like this parfum that much, its kind strong comparing to other Escada Parfums. I wont buy this one again. My favorite ones are Ibiza and Taj Sunset, maybe thats why I dont like this one.
Chelsie L.
This scent is super fresh, it's a pretty light scent that lingers. I love it. It's pretty floral, but a light floral, not overpowering to me by any means. So if yr lookin for something floral & dnt like strong scents, this is a good one!
Kay K.
ESCADA's Joyful is one of those tropically floral perfumes with a scent that isn't overpoweringly sweet which is rare imo. Like, it's sweet but it's also subtle yet inviting. It's something I can see any femme of any age enjoying. And it lasts pretty long but it doesn't overstay it's welcome which I like.
Stacey V.
Broussard, LA
I received this in a subscription to Scentbird. I was first introduced at Sephora and I must say this floral scented perfume lasts a long time. I still prefer my diehard Ralph but this one is growing one me. I do plan on buying a full size bottle.
Brittany H.
Ypsilanti, MI
Escada has some of the best smelling perfumes. If you enjoy fruity scents/perfumes then Escada is for you. Perfect for the spring and summer time, even all year-round if thats what you like. One of my fave perfume companies, they never disappoint.
Jessica B.
Stafford, TX
I LoooVe this!!

This is my new favorite parfum... tried this at Ulta and fell in love. Light pretty scent... for everyday or special occasions.
ashley f.
I really liked this! I must admit though not my favorite Escada perfume. Though i would wear this again and would most likely purchase.
Yosselin S.
Fresno, CA
Lovely smell to it and this price is not so good but it's so. Worth it the smell is s incredibly amazing love love love
Olivia A.
This is one of my favorite summer scents by escada and i also love the packaging and it is a really sweet gift as well
Lauren W.
I like this perfume a lot. It smells really nice. But a little goes a long way. It can be overpowering.