BY ESCADA

Escada Island Kiss Eau de Toilette, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Ashley C.
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect spring and summer scent! It's very fruity, and lasts all day long after just a few sprays. I am a repeat user, and purchase this whenever I can. I would definitely buy this product again and again! The only downside to it is that it's expensive, but it's well worth the price you pay for it!
Luisa Fernanda L.
Luisa Fernanda L.
Deliciosa esta Fragancia, para el día a día es genial. Fresca y dulce (a mi me encantan los olores dulces). No mancha la ropa. La recomiendo para diario!
Olivia A.
Olivia A.
Hdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdhhddhdhdhhdhddhdhhdhddhdhddhdhhddhhddh;sadhdahshaahsd;shxzcm,,,,er98cx,98gwukqIDQUgugugugugugug
Autum  C.
Autum C.
Fombell, PA
This one smells sooo good o love it n Again these products are amazing n smell so good! I can't wait to purchase some of them!
O. P.
O. P.
Greenville, NC
This perfume smells so good. I can't really describe the smell but it definitely smells amazing!!!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Edmonton, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a fantastic fragrance! I've had a full bottle that's lasted me forever but I keep gravitating to it as it's sweet and light and doesn't come on too strong!