BY ESCADA

Escada Into The Blue By Escada For Women, Eau De Parfum Spray, 2.5-Ounce Bottle
My MOST favorite perfume of all time and it's impossible to find which seriously breaks my heart because I freakin love this stuff. It smells good on every person I've ever known that's used it! Hands down best sh*********❤️
Ticambrius C.
I had this once and I must say it feels like your on the beach and wrapped up in the waves of the ocean. I got it as a gift once and loved it very much.
Vi P.
My sister and I love this perfume! This fresh/clean scent is amazing!! I wish I could wear it more often but my nose is a little sensitive.
Kandace K.
Turlock, CA
This perfume is amazing it smells so good. Its warm, and it really smells like a mix of the ocean and a man. Its perfect!! love love love
Sara H.
Princeton, IN
I got a sample of this in one of my subscription boxes and It smells so good. It's kind of a strong fragrance, but it's not too strong.
Audrey C.
Pampa, TX
I have never had this perfume but i bet it smells amazing. i wish somebody would give me one you buy me one.
Cherami B.
This is my all time favorite scent. Too bad they don't make this one anymore. Escada into the blue
Courtney B.
Vero beach, FL
I love this perfume! Perfect for summer. Smells so fresh and lasts all day. Love love love!
eunice c.
ramona, CA
Very fresh scent the onlu down side is that the scent goes away in a mayter of hrs
Lori R.
Only one I will use in summer. Looks good on display in the summer. Very beautiful