BY ESCADA

Lisa K.
Hugo, MN
This is my most favorite perfume.  It's a light, clean, and memorable scent.  Never heavy enough to be overpowering.  The fragrance lasted all day and never faded.  I purchased one bottle of this before it disappeared.  I wish Escada would bring this one back.
Sarah P.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely loved this perfume! I got it as a gift from a friend for my birthday. I received many compliments on this that my bff ended up buying one for herself since she loved it so much. It's a clean, refreshing scent. Not overpowering or subtle, just strong enough. Downside is that this is extremely hard to find. I've looked everywhere locally and have not found it in stores for a very long time. :'(
Nicole  A.
Medford, NY
Escada Into The Blue Perfume by Escada, The fragrance opens on fresh, green notes of leaves and herbs, enlivened with a pop of star fruit .love this its great got your vacation Peony helps form the floral heart, while the base includes woods and amber. you can wear this at any time of the day
Elene T.
New Castle, DE
LOVE THIS SCENT!!!! I have been wearing this scent for years and was upset when they stopped selling it in the stores. A lot of perfumes don't last long on me for some reason but this is one of the two perfumes that actually holds it's scent on me and I ALWAYS get told I smell good when I wear this. I'd say it's my signature scent.
Delia K.
This scent is so clean and fresh. I absolutely love it for everyday to the office scent. It is noticeable but not over powering like your wearing the entire bottle and I love that about it. A huge bonus is this product is not to pricey and I can always find it at my local Macy's.
Natalie L.
Such a Beautiful clean smell! I can put two sprays on in the morning and go all day with it. This is one of my favorite. Never to strong, does not make me feel nausea from the smell. My nose is very sensitive so this is perfect for me because it's so elegant smelling!
Crystal C.
Shaker Hts, OH
Escada is a wonder perfume the kind that gives you the sweet smell for those who love yummy fragrance I used this twice the bottles are pretty but I must say it doesn't last as long as I want it to I found myself res praying but over all no complaints
Ashley S.
Turlock, CA
I love this scent best of all of the Escada perfumes. Smells clean and fresh and it's not to pricey! It seems to last all day and that's a huge benefit! I do have a hard time finding this scent in particular!
Danielle R.
Mcallen, TX
Have not tried any escada fragrance but I am dying to try one I've smelled it before and it's glorious and I've heard it last long it's not to expensive but I just have not found it yet if I see it I'll defenetly buy it
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
The best ever makes you feel all refreshed and smelling good all day long everyone who approaches you will want one! Long lasting nice appearance like a clear blue ocean ofcourse I recommend this product
Tk K.
Does this scent last all day ?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
What kind of scent is this ?