BY ESCADA

Fiesta Carioca Eau de Toilette - Live summer at your own rhythm with Escada Fiesta Carioca. Celebrate passion and 25 years of Escada fashion fragrances with a fruity floral scent that will make you feel like dancing. Summer reignites your physical and sensual side, like an appetite to dance and swing. Escada Fiesta Carioca brings a scent filled with faraway impressions.Fragrance Notes: Pretty Lady Wild Cleome from South Africa which partners this with the Brazilian maracuja and a European red raspberry, creating a smiling fruity escape in 3 continents. - Fiesta Carioca Eau de Toilette see more...

• What age range would you say this perfume would go well w...3 Answers
  • What kind of notes does this perfume have? Is it sweet? ...4 Answers
  • Does this smell good? And is it long lasting? Escada Fies...2 Answers
Deanna C.
North Charleston
I love the sweet and fruity smells of Escada fragrances, but I believe they come out with a new fragrance every year and their sales tactic is to market it as "limited edition" (which I bought this fragrance as soon as it was release in 2017), and now here it is 2018, it seems they have added this fragrance to be permanent. I don't really like how they do that, however it was a nice fragrance. The Escada fragrances last a decent amount of time on me, not the most long lasting out there of course. The price is kind of high I feel, but good to buy if Ulta is doing 5X the points of fragrance I would say. I would definitely say this is a nice spring and summery fresh sweet scent. I got a few compliments when I wore it. I also own Agua del Sol which smells nice for the warm seasons as well.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This perfume it’s got a fiesta car you got it why did toilet day is the best fragrance in the world entire world I am a first-time user I just saw him on the storm like this looks pretty so I just picked it up and it was really cheap and I tried it and I loved it
Paige P.
Finally got a Escada fragrance. This smells really nice, i blind bought it and thank goodness there was an open box at the store so i sprayed it and ended up liking it. This smells very fruity and just great for summer. It was pretty affordable too @ TJ Maxx. Now i want to try the other Escada fragrances.
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
My problem with Escada is that all their toilettes/perfumes smell exactly same. You barely recognize them between each other. This one is no different. And it doesn't last long at all, about 1-2 hours. All of them have sweet fruity notes, which I don't mind, they are great for spring/summer season.
Julie L.
Waterville , ME
I am obsessed with this perfume. I got a sample in a Beaty bag from Ulta. I am now going to hunt this perfume down and make sure I never run out. Such a soft pretty scent. Two thumbs up!!!!
Vicki S.
This has been my jam for the summer! The scent is so beautiful and tropical, I always get compliments when I wear it. I love the bottle as well. The scent doesn't last forever but it is perfect for a night out or even during the day.
Andjoua R.
This has literally become my favorite fragrance!! It reminds me of summertime or being on an island somewhere. It smells sooo good! If you like flirty x fruity, but still “sophistication “ this is definitely for you! (Btw got mine for about $10 @ TJ Maxx)
Jessica M.
Providence, UT
I love Escada perfume! Through all the woman's perfume I've been buying of there's for the last eight years, this is a close ultimate favorite, I LOVE LOVED Moon Sparkle!!
Rikka I.
Delicious smelling. My only complaint is that the scent doesn't last all day, it is gone after a few hours and isn't cheap. I love the smell so much. I want to bathe in it. Ulta describes the scent as :

Fragrance Notes: Pretty Lady Wild Cleome from South Africa which partners this with the Brazilian maracuja and a European red raspberry, creating a smiling fruity escape in 3 continents..

I agree. It is half fruity; half floral. Sweet smelling and utterly delightful. I would wear this in the spring and summer.
Josa V.
Woodbine, GA
Escada is easily my fav. Perfume brand. Every scent is so perfect. But this one really sets aside a special something. Long lasting smells great ect.
Sandra F.
Winnipeg, CT
What kind of notes does this perfume have? Is it sweet? floral? I am looking for a light scent to try this summer.
breanna z.
ONALASKA
What age range would you say this perfume would go well with or what notes it gives off. Thank you!
Shei R.
Does this smell good? And is it long lasting? Escada Fiesta Carioca Eau de Toilette

Walmart