BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerEscada
Cherry In the Air Eau de Toilette

Escada Cherry In the Air Eau de Toilette

Inspiration and romance are often found in the most surprising places – and fragrance combinations – as Escada Cherry In The Air proves beyond a doubt . The ideal scent to stay with you through all the chapters of your day and night, this unique fragrance keeps it simple but enchanting. Beginning with a surprisingly appealing fragrance of sour cherries, its sweetness is tempered by an earthy tinge of captivating sandalwood. The hint of luscious marshmallow rounds out the perfume’s simple profile with a scent reminiscent of a sour cherry confit garnished with a perfect dollop of freshly made marshmallow cream, served at a private picnic in a forest replete with sandalwood trees.

Voxbox? I would love to try thissss
I got this perfume as a gift. What do you guys think of it?
Start your review of Escada Cherry In the Air Eau de Toilette!
Product Highlights
It is very light and fresh smelling.in reviews
Yaxin X.
New Haven, CT
Escada Cherry In the Air Eau de Toilette uploaded by Yaxin X.
I’ve had this for the longest time and the scent has never disappointed. It smells flirty, sweet, fruity, but not overwhelming. It doesn’t last very long, but that doesn’t bother me too much. Very sad that it was limited edition and has been discontinued:((
Amber Q.
Pembroke, KY
Escada Cherry In the Air Eau de Toilette uploaded by Amber Q.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love all Escada Fragrances, think of them as sisters. Many similarities, such as being overly fruity and sweet, as well as the lasting power of each scent as well, which isn’t as lasting as some other fragrances I have. Cherry in the air opens up with the typical sugary sweet fruit explosion it’s “sister” fragrances have, but is a little more tart and almost bitter in the beginning due to the sourness of the cherry. Much more sharp than others initially, but fades to a more subtle fruity scent throughout the day like the other “scents”. These are great for summer, and have more lasting power in the warmer months versus the cooler months. I reach for this for bbqs, beach days, and other casual summer/ warm weather events where I want to smell delicious but not overwhelm the group of people I’m spending time with!
Destiny T.
Escada Cherry In the Air Eau de Toilette uploaded by Destiny T.
I received this A few days ago I wish it was a bigger bottle but it’s just a sample but it smells good it’s great give it a try I got mines from The Influenster App
Amanda K.
Little Elm, TX
I really wanted to like this perfume. I think it smells great and lasts well throughout the day. My only complaint is that it starts smelling a little bit like Robitussin throughout the day. I just can't justify spending the money when by the end of the day I don't love it as much as when I first sprayed it.
Katerina P.
Philadelphia, PA
I usually love anything that escada comes out with but this one I just was not feeling. This seemed a little too sticky sweet. Like candy. Maybe for someone in middle school. But I would not wear this as an adult.
Sarah  M.
I LOVE this scent! I wish it wasn't LE because it has become my fave. It's perfect for spring summer as it is a light fragrance that still manages to last all day.
Aqueilla T.
Charlotte, NC
MY FAVORITE PERFUME ON THIS SIDE OF THE PLANET!!!!!!YES the smell is amazing, it last all day....even with my Jergens lotion it shines!....I have bottles on bottles of it ! Its literally a must have in your collection matter of fact you may need no other perfuume to be honest with you because its BOMB! Nothing comes close to this amazing product. I have been using this for almost 3 years now because I almost refuse to use anything else other than Magnetism which is also BOMB! but this smell grabs all the men lol.
Georgia  G.
Sulphur , LA
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love love love this fragrance. And FYI for my ladies with allergies this is friendly to you .
Rhea D.
Lake Placid, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
This was a discontinued scent but it’s still my favorite. A very unique sweet and tangy scent. It’s romantic but sexy. Very summery and smells like fresh cherries in the sun. Yumm!
Emily T.
Knoxville, TN
1,018 reviews
Purchased at: eBay
I am so bummed this is now discontinued but I was able to score a small one to see if it lives up the hype I’ve been seeing and unfortunately IT TOTALLY DOES and I won’t be able to get it. I even emailed Escada asking if they might bring it back and sadly they most likely will not. It’s so nice and light, not overly sweet with a touch of marshmallow with the cherry scent. The best cherry fragrance I have found and I’m always on the hunt because I love cherry notes in my perfumes. This one is fantastic but nearly extinct.🍒
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ons D.