Escada Celebrate Now Eau De Parfum Men's 30 Ml | Cod T347726 Us

Escada Celebrate N.o.w Eau De Parfum Men's 30 Ml | Cod. T347726 Us

Escada Celebrate Now Perfume by Escada 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women. From its invigorating top notes to its luxurious spice-laden base, escada celebrate now ignites and delights the senses. This 2017 escada fragrance for women is an orient-inspired blend of exotic scents that exude power, mystery and grace from day to night. The zesty, bright aroma of ginger demands attention in the top notes. In the middle are notes of graceful magnolia touched with the sunny lightness of fresh lemon. At its base, this fragrance blends the quiet and seductive power of creamy vanilla and tonka bean with a dash of cinnamon.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Escada Celebrate N.o.w Eau De Parfum Men's 30 Ml | Cod. T347726 Us!
How would you rate this product?
Achileia B.
Schramberg, Baden
Escada Celebrate N.o.w Eau De Parfum Men's 30 Ml | Cod. T347726 Us uploaded by Achileia B.
I got it as a birthday gift from my parents. I never had an Escada perfume until now.. and I’ve been missing some great deal here!! That’s for sure. The fragrance, a dynamic fusion of natural accords, builds from a warm base of cinnamon and tonka bean with their lovingly nostalgic and grounding quality. At its heart is blooming magnolia, a time-honored symbol of generosity and perseverance that adds a strong, lavish touch. And its top note is a shot of spicy ginger, an instant stimulant for the senses and the soul. Love every moment that I wear this perfume!! You have to try it out!

Looking for your answer?