BY ESCADA

Tropical Fruity Fragrance Launched by the design house of Escada in the year 2014. This woody fragrance has a blend of pineapple, coconut milk, watermelon, green apple, guava, and musky. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Laura R.
It definitely smells tropical, but it's more of a floral tropic scent vs the fruity one it claims to be. There might be hints of pineapple and apple, but there's definitely no coconut smell, which is what I really wanted. There's also a sharp note in there that I can't place that kind of takes away from the overall smell. It also fades pretty quickly for me. I'd have to reapply every few hours to keep it going. Don't get me wrong - I'll wear this scent. It is a nice smell, but it's not what I was hoping for based on the description.
Danii F.
Cotulla, TX
I fell in love with the scent when I first smelled it! I think it was from a feee sample! This perfume is amazing! Fresh fruity scent, great for summer! Great value and I don't think it's pricey if you find a great deal on it! it last all day! I would recommend to others that love that fresh summer fruity smell!
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
Nothing earth shattering about this one....nothing to write home about. BUT...sometimes all I want is a fresh, fruity summer scent, and Born in Paradise is that.

Perfect for the office...you can't offend anyone with this one! I get zero sillage, but I still enjoy it for a few hours before it fades to nothing. Not full bottle worthy (unless the price continues to drop!), but I'm enjoying my Scentbird sample this summer! :)
Tatyyana K.
New Castle, DE
I like tropical smells. This toilette is not for working, its for summer vacation. When you are feeling freedom and can dream. Use it sometimes. Not often.
Kirstyn C.
Harbottle, Northumberland
The most amazing summer fragrance it's like a holiday in a bottle! It smells so fruity and just like sunshine, it's just a shame that escada normally only realise limited edition fragrances! I'd recommend this to anyone who loves something fruity and summery
Émilie-Pier B.
Chicoutimi
Oh my god! I love all the escada parfums. They are fresh and fruity. They are not too intense but they are long lasting.
Sine L.
My all time favorite perfume. Just the right amount of fruity and sweet but at the same time a fresh scent.