ES Robbins Task Series AnchorBar Lip Chair Mat for Carpet up to 1/4

ES Robbins Task Series AnchorBar Lip Chair Mat for Carpet up to 1/4" -

BY ES ROBBINS

Es robbins task series anchorbar lip chair mat for carpet up to 1/4" - 3'9''x4'5'' see more...

ES Robbins Task Series AnchorBar Lip Chair Mat for Carpet up to 1/4
ES Robbins Task Series AnchorBar Lip Chair Mat for Carpet up to 1/4" -
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I use this at my desk at home because of all the carpet. It really does help make it easy to move my chair around to get in and out. It also doesn't move around any with the small spikes at the bottom. You also don't really notice it on the carpet because it's clear.
Mary A.
These chair mats are such a great investment for carpeted offices. There's nothing I hate more than rolling a chair on thick carpetting, which is pretty difficult for the most part. I love the glide you get with these!
Tatjana M.
Killeen, TX
I bought this chairman thinking it would help with my wheelie chair that I have, but I couldn't sit still. I would always slide in any direction possible and I did not expect that to happen. Scared me at times.
Eleni P.
This works really well. I use it on my wooden floor and it doesn't move one bit. I feel like a lot tend to move when you move around in your chair but not this one.
Danielle V.
I love this because it keeps the chair from slipping and sliding everywhere! Good grips and keeps the chair right where you want it.
Mariela H.
Santa Ana, CA
Very good item , keeps your chair great !! I really recommend this item for anyone !! It won't disappoint you
Yahaira R.
San Diego, CA
It's definitely worth the price I love how it lets me move and doesn't keep me stuck in my carpet.
Ashley G.
I love this product I bought one for my office because we have carpeted offices it's perfect
Ericah H.
This was perfect for my carpeted room. I put it underneath my desk and desk chair. It makes moving around to access all my materials much easier. I believe you can find these on Amazon for a cheaper price. But I recommend if you have a carpeted room or office!
Kenadee S.
Uggh idk about you but i live in a tiny dorm with little room and its very hard to pull out my desk chair. with this mat I am able to roll around as i please with no troubles!!! love it! (:
John L.
Can chairs easily roll on this?
John L.