Erno Laszlo White Marble Treatment Bar uploaded by Cesar G.

BY ERNO LASZLO

Bright and balanced. This creamy cleansing bar boasts smoothing fruit acids to gently exfoliate and clarify skin’s surface, while time-released brighteners fight discoloration and excess melanin (the source of hyperpigmentation). This radiance-revealing formula features:

• Our Fruit Acid Complex—derived from both citrus and natural sugars—plus anti-inflammatory willow bark extract to exfoliate skin allowing other brightening ingredients to be better absorbed.

• Antioxidant-packed vitamin C and hydrating shea butter partner up to protect skin from daily stressors.

• Our nano-encapsulated LumiWhite Complex penetrates skin deeply to begin blocking melanin production in seconds—and because it’s time-released it continues to brighten long after the lather is rinsed off.

What It's Formulated Without
Pthalates, Parabens, and Petrolatum

Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water (Aqua/Eau), Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Chloride, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Salicylic Acid, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Tetrasodium Edta, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Hydrated Silica, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Disodium Etidronate, Parfum (Fragrance), Amyl Cinnamic Aldehyde, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool.

Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Yes! Erno Laszlo does it again! I love this bar because it leaves my face feeling so clean and so fresh! It removes all makeup with the makeup oil treatment and this bar exfoliates and brightens your face leaving it so clean
Rosalind P.
Plano, TX
I have written several reviews on erno Laszlo products and I can say that they are all exceptionally good. This particular treatment bar is good if you have hyperpigmentation. They also make an oil that you put on before and you make a lather with the soap and the oil lather mix creating a unique cleansing experience. My skin looks brighter when I use this although I don't use it during the winter time because I find it can be more drying.
Leasa H.
Baltimore
Love this soap! It’s a bit pricey but I use it as the 3rd step in my cleaning routine and I love how it leaves my skin feeling clean but not dry. I sometimes use my scrubbing brush with it and I feel really clean and fresh after wearing makeup all day.
Lacy I.
Florida, FL
Huge EL fan here. I’m on my second bar of this soap. My skin loves this but I’m super oily and I could see this being too drying for sensitive/dry skin. I also have issues with this bar holding its shape in the container that has no drain holes..I have to leave it uncovered or the soap will be too soft and Kelty. Other than that this bar helps to keep my skin clear and it lasts forever.
Nikki  N.
My girlfriend and I use this in college. It was a great line and really kept her skin in check through all those stressful semesters. It is a very expensive line but it delivers
Lexi C.
Nashville, TN
This is my go-to second cleanse at night. I use an oil to remove my makeup, followed by this. I love it. Can’t say if it’s helped with dark spots on my face, but I can say it makes my face feel so clean, AND it smells amazing!
Kim N.
Arlington, TX
I love this product. Makes my skin feel so refreshed, smooth and soft. It’s pretty easy to find online and worth the price. I recommend this to anyone who wants hydration and great skin! There is no harsh smell.
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
Such a fancy luxury mask that makes you feel like your in the spa. I got a chance to try this thanks to Influenster but it is pretty pricey I might just have to bite the bullet. 😉
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,246 reviews
Really keeps the skin intact no need for Botox to use this and keep this a great price cheaper alternative then surgery really see results quicker then anything I would buy this again definitely so glad I discovered this product again to improve my skin good price too
Erica G.
Woodland
I've used this on and off for a few years and finally have just thrown in the towel and accepted this is the best cleanser I have used for my night time regime. One reason I put this off is that it is a bit expensive for one bar of soap, however one bar EASILY lasts 6 months + if kept in proper conditions. I always double cleanse so I don't depend on any cleanser for total makeup removal. I remove my makeup totally with farmacy green makeup removal balm, then follow the white marble cleansing instructions, only adding my clarisonic to it. It takes maybe 4-6 minutes total and my skin has never looked better. Tone is better, blemishes diminished and an overall glow when used consistently. I highly recommend.

Tip: A cheaper alternative is to order the travel set, it has a small bar of this soap and the cleansing oil (which is also excellent).It's usually around 30 bucks or so and lasts a couple of months. :)
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Is this better then a cleanser ? Where do I find this product?
@DOYOUMISSMING S.
I have always wanted to try the Erno Laszlo cleansing set, but I do not know which one is the best for my skin. I have dry skin mostly during the Winter, but I also suffer from hyperpigmentation. Will the white marble treatment bar dry out my skin? Also is there a matching cleansing oil? Respectfully, Ming
Tula R.
Buffalo, NY
How has this worked for you all with post acne hyperpigmentation?

Amazon