BY ERNO LASZLO #13 in Facial Moisturizers

A brightening, tone-balancing cream to boost your skin's radiance and reveal lasting, hydrated luminosity. This brightening cream works to help prevent oxidation, diminish dark spots, and defy damaging environmental stressors. It repairs skin's vital moisture barrier, while protecting and visibly perfecting the surface of the skin.

Star S.
Long Beach, CA
PROS :
easy to use
feels nice, slight tingle
nice packaging (sturdy, closed well)
citrus scent
little goes a long way

CONS :
expensive
several applications to see results

OVERALL :

Having no experience with face at-home masks or peels I was excited to the Erno Laszlo White Marble Dual Phase Vitamin C peel out. For the record, I have combination skin that's prone to being sensitive. I've had this set for over a month and after a several applications (at night after my usual cleansing ritual), I've noticed a decent improvement in my skin's tone, clarity and texture. Additionally, most importantly, my skin did not have any adverse reactions - yay!

This is advertised as a "peel" but, the first step is more of an exfoliating scrub. If you're not into citrus scents you may not like this. The scent is noticeable but, not overpowering. There's also a slight tingly feeling upon application of the second step but, nothing that would indicate something was amiss.

While it's an expensive product, I feel the benefits outweigh the initial sticker shock. Plus, you don't need to use much in order to cover an area. As a busy mom of three I can appreciate the quick - 4 minutes - process.

[ I received this complimentary from Influenster in exchange for my honest/unbiased review. ]
Leslie E.
This is an amazing product! This vitamin C peel does everything it claims and then some, and all without the use of parabens, phthalates, or sulfates! It's easy to use, with instructions in all sorts of languages. It's 2 simple steps to the softest, brightest, most even toned skin you've had in quite some time! I scooped a dollop out with the included spoon (that's nice, so you don't contaminate the product) and gently massaged it in upward, circular motion. You can feel yourself exfoliating all the tired, bad stuff away while your senses are delighted by the smell of fresh squeezed orange juice! After a few minutes of exfoliating I added a dropper of the white marble activator to my palm and smoothed it all over my face. This gave a nice warming sensation, it was pleasant. I left this on for another minute or two, then rinsed. I used the White Marble Translucence Cream they included 2 packets of as the finishing step. My skin felt baby soft and smooth, I kid you not! My skin has never felt this soft in my adult life, and it lasted! For days I've been touching my face..it's amazingly soft!! My skin tone was evened, my sun spots and damage faded, skin brightened! I'm hooked on this peel! Thank you #ErnoLazlo! I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review!
#BringOnTheBright #Influenster #InfluensterVoxBox
Elle F.
Long Island , NY
I used this for the first time tonight and I’m absolutely in love! In fact, I don’t think I’ll be able to go without this once I finish the container.

The idea of this step is to brighten the skin and lighten up dark spots by exfoliating and “peeling” away at the damage and dead skin cells to reveal fresh new skin.

At first, after reading the directions, this seemed like such a tedious process that I didn’t have time for. To be honest, I was actually dreading it, but much like the gym, we have to make the time to reap the rewards...

So, I began with step 1. I used the little spatula to apply the dual phase vitamin C peel and massaged it into my skin for exactly 3 minutes. The consistency kind of resembled old dried up, crystallized honey but had a very rich, fresh citrus aroma. It was pleasant and refreshing. I thought the texture would be sticky but it was very light, and actually slightly oily so it massaged in very well and a little bit went a long way. The scrubbing agent wasn’t too harsh but you could certainly feel it working as you massage closer to 3 minutes.

From there, I added a few drops of step 2 (the activator) to my hands and massaged it in for 1 minute, on top of step 1. You could immediately feel the product warming up on your face and feel it working.

I rinsed everything off with warm water and patted my face dry (remembers to ALWAYS pay dry, never rub)! My skin felt like it had a blanket of silk on it. It was so soft, creamy and plush. Additionally, it did look brighter, clearer, firmer and radiant.

I have one very small sun spot on my lower cheek/above the jaw area, that I’m eager to text with this. I’m going to observe it while using this product to test its claims and effectiveness as far as lending itself as a gentle at home “peel” procedure.

Erno Laszlo White Marble Dual Phase Vitamin C Peel. #bringonthebright #influenster #gotit free
Vida L.
I received samples of this product for free with my VoxBox from Erno Laszlo. This is the first time I've used this product and noticed immediately before even applying to the skin the incredibly strong, chemical fragrance that came out of the packet. As soon as I applied onto my skin after using the Vitamin C Peel from Erno Laszlo, I immediately felt a burning sensation on my face. The burning was temporary so I did not need to wash off the product. However, I could smell ammonia from my hands and my face, and realized this product is saturated in alcohol and ammonia. It felt like I just put bleach into my skin. I definitely would  not recommend this product as when I finally inspected the ingredients, I noticed all the good ingredients were at the very bottom on the list and all the fillers were at the very top of the list. Will definitely not recommend this moisturizer not only for the ingredients but also for the price point. You can definitely find something at a much more affordable price with better ingredients.
Nathália C.
San Jose, CA
I just used this for the first time and I must say I am truly impressed! First off: it has this amazing citrus smell. The product felt invigorating and left my skin feeling really smooth and refreshed as if I just came back from a facial. I caught a glimpse in the mirror and I actually saw the light shining off my face as if I had highlighter on. The reason for the four stars is that it advertises a more even skin tone. I have a redness problem and none of that dissipated with the product. Other than that, the product is just as described. I also wish the instructions were actually on the bottle and not in the little pamphlet but that is a minor detail. I will probably update my review after I use it again for a few more weeks! I received this for free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review!
**UPDATE** I have made this a five star review. You can literally feel this product working as you scrub it into your face. I’ve learned that a moisturizer right after can help with the redness. At first I thought this was a product that you use and it feels good then but there are no longer term results. I was wrong. I can already feel my skin feeling smoother and healthier, like I just had a microdermabrasion. Highly recommend!
Sherry Ann S.
Scranton, PA
I absolutely love this product! It is absolutely amazing! Well worth the price, it is really a great value! A little bit of product goes a long way. This is one of those product's you buy regardless of price, because it's THAT good!

I love the smell of step one. It feels and smells as if I am rubbing ground up oranges and carrots on my face fresh! Which leads me to the one thing I dislike JUST ONE, the scent of step 2! It was a bit bitter smelling and shocking. This product left my facial skin bright, shiny, and smooth as a baby. I use the excess product on my hands as well to use every last drop and my hands look better than ever! I received this complimentary product for my honest review.

Erno Laszlo White Marble Dual Phase Vitamin C Peel

mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

I’m really impressed with the results of this peel! My skin
looks so smooth and even as if I had professional beautician treatment. It was
easy to use. I just followed directions, and used phase one for three minutes,
and then applied phase two over it for one more minute. Having a very sensitive
skin, I was afraid that my skin would be irritated afterward, but the results
and experience were only positive! It smells amazing by the way. I’m very
curious to try other products by Erno Laszlo.

Anissa G.
Austin , TX
This product is great. The smell is fabulous, the quality of the product is high end. I was nervous to use this at first since I have sensitive skin, but it worked well and gave my skin a more even and bright complexion. When I added the serum over the first step it was warm and welcome. My skin felt so soft and healthy.
The only concern with the product is the directions. I felt there wasn't enough guidance with how much of the product to use for each step. I didn't know how much of the serum to use - the amount of drops needed or necessary. Then what steps should be followed after? Moisturize per usual?
The effects of the product are worth it though.

I received this product as a free sample.
Shanna C.
Killeen, TX
🍊step 1 is a thick, orange colored scrub that smells exactly like a fresh cut orange peel! I scooped out a small amount of the scrub using a spatula and applied to my face. Instructions suggest rubbing the scrub up to 3 min. I set a timer and began rubbing the scrub into my face, focusing on rough and muddy areas. The scrub consistency is similar to skinfood sugar scrub, but the granules are much finer. After 90 seconds or so, the scrub begins to thicken with a consistency similar to emulsifying oil
🍊step 2 is the activator. I pumped 4 squirts of activator to fully moisten my face and began mixing the activator with the scrub. Initially, it has a slight warming effect that disappears quickly. The activator, unfortunately, does not smell as delicious as the scrub with a slightly chemical scent. I rubbed this in for 60 seconds before rinsing
🍊the scrub rinses easily and I can feel the difference in my skin texture immediately. I have rough areas around the outside of my bottom lip that never fully go away and this scrub completely smoothed those out! My face feel smooth, renewed, and appears slightly lighter. The only drawback to this product is the drying/tightening I experienced afterwards. I will incorporate this into my weekly routine, but I’ll be sure to heavily moisturize as well
Carmi M.
Herkimer, NY
I️ will be using this product again and again. I used the 2 step exfoliating mask and serum. I️ loved the fact that I️t took less than 5 min. I️ wish I️ could use I️t on my whole body! My face does feel hydrated and the exfoliation was really great! I️t helped my lips too! Doesn’t taste good and I️ don’t love the smell, but I️ would absolutely recommend to a friend. I️ am a fan! Very generous portions too! The cream was so smooth and felt great when I️ put I️t on! Erno Laszlo White Marble Dual Phase Vitamin C Peel