BY ERNO LASZLO #1 in Facial Moisturizers

A brightening, tone-balancing cream to boost your skin's radiance and reveal lasting, hydrated luminosity. This brightening cream works to help prevent oxidation, diminish dark spots, and defy damaging environmental stressors. It repairs skin's vital moisture barrier, while protecting and visibly perfecting the surface of the skin.

Buy on Sephora*
Leslie E.
This is an amazing product! This vitamin C peel does everything it claims and then some, and all without the use of parabens, phthalates, or sulfates! It's easy to use, with instructions in all sorts of languages. It's 2 simple steps to the softest, brightest, most even toned skin you've had in quite some time! I scooped a dollop out with the included spoon (that's nice, so you don't contaminate the product) and gently massaged it in upward, circular motion. You can feel yourself exfoliating all the tired, bad stuff away while your senses are delighted by the smell of fresh squeezed orange juice! After a few minutes of exfoliating I added a dropper of the white marble activator to my palm and smoothed it all over my face. This gave a nice warming sensation, it was pleasant. I left this on for another minute or two, then rinsed. I used the White Marble Translucence Cream they included 2 packets of as the finishing step. My skin felt baby soft and smooth, I kid you not! My skin has never felt this soft in my adult life, and it lasted! For days I've been touching my face..it's amazingly soft!! My skin tone was evened, my sun spots and damage faded, skin brightened! I'm hooked on this peel! Thank you #ErnoLazlo! I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review!
#BringOnTheBright #Influenster #InfluensterVoxBox
Ashley H.
Temple, GA
From this day forward: Oh ERNO LASZLO, how did I never know about you before this….. I will ALWAYS have this product in my arsenal of beauty products! Ladies if you have oily, acne prone, sensitive, flat out terrible skin; do not fear trying this product you will love the results! Honestly, at first when I love a product 2 weeks later my face hates me and decides to look like I’m a hormonal teenager again, so I waited to review this product until I reached a full month of use so I could give a 100% no doubt of results opinion. The packaging is amazing, made me feel luxurious before even opening the jar, oh but then the scent made me love it even more! It smells like peeling a fresh orange, no chemical scent at all, it literally made my mouth water. My skin looks phenomenal, after the 2nd use is when my skin began to glow, acne scars faded, and all those fine lines around my eyes began to disappear. I now use it consistently 2x a week (I’m really oily) and my 11 lines are vanished and not one single break out!! I know it isn’t the cheapest product to keep stock, but my face is worth it and I will buy this no matter the cost!!! I did receive this product free of charge for testing purposes through Influenster, but My review is completely honest, and opinions are completely mine! Try this Vitamin C heaven in a jar, you will be glad you did!!Erno Laszlo White Marble Dual Phase Vitamin C Peel
Star S.
Long Beach, CA
PROS :
easy to use
feels nice, slight tingle
nice packaging (sturdy, closed well)
citrus scent
little goes a long way

CONS :
expensive
several applications to see results

OVERALL :

Having no experience with face at-home masks or peels I was excited to the Erno Laszlo White Marble Dual Phase Vitamin C peel out. For the record, I have combination skin that's prone to being sensitive. I've had this set for over a month and after a several applications (at night after my usual cleansing ritual), I've noticed a decent improvement in my skin's tone, clarity and texture. Additionally, most importantly, my skin did not have any adverse reactions - yay!

This is advertised as a "peel" but, the first step is more of an exfoliating scrub. If you're not into citrus scents you may not like this. The scent is noticeable but, not overpowering. There's also a slight tingly feeling upon application of the second step but, nothing that would indicate something was amiss.

While it's an expensive product, I feel the benefits outweigh the initial sticker shock. Plus, you don't need to use much in order to cover an area. As a busy mom of three I can appreciate the quick - 4 minutes - process.

[ I received this complimentary from Influenster in exchange for my honest/unbiased review. ]
Shanna C.
Cypress, TX
🍊step 1 is a thick, orange colored scrub that smells exactly like a fresh cut orange peel! I scooped out a small amount of the scrub using a spatula and applied to my face. Instructions suggest rubbing the scrub up to 3 min. I set a timer and began rubbing the scrub into my face, focusing on rough and muddy areas. The scrub consistency is similar to skinfood sugar scrub, but the granules are much finer. After 90 seconds or so, the scrub begins to thicken with a consistency similar to emulsifying oil
🍊step 2 is the activator. I pumped 4 squirts of activator to fully moisten my face and began mixing the activator with the scrub. Initially, it has a slight warming effect that disappears quickly. The activator, unfortunately, does not smell as delicious as the scrub with a slightly chemical scent. I rubbed this in for 60 seconds before rinsing
🍊the scrub rinses easily and I can feel the difference in my skin texture immediately. I have rough areas around the outside of my bottom lip that never fully go away and this scrub completely smoothed those out! My face feel smooth, renewed, and appears slightly lighter. The only drawback to this product is the drying/tightening I experienced afterwards. I will incorporate this into my weekly routine, but I’ll be sure to heavily moisturize as well
Bayli L.
Holden, MA
I don’t often use exfoliants. Mostly because i have super sensitive skin and I get nervous using new to me masks.

However, I’m excited to report, I had no weird reactions to this brand or product! Woohoo. That’s seriously a win for me. Haha

Anyway, let’s talk about this Vitamin C Peel. First of all, it smells fantastic - like oranges. The texture is is similar to that of any other exfoliate you’ve used. I was gentle while rubbing it in for about three minutes. Then I took the second step, which is a somewhat oily substance and put drops into my palm before massaging it gently into my face where i still had the exfoliate . Adding the oils made the product softer which was nice.

Once I rubbed the second part in for about a minute, I rinsed with warm water.

My face had been getting dry (seeing as it’s November and the weather is getting cold as all get out) and after I rinsed my skin was so freakin smooth. I wouldn’t say I’ve noticed a changed in color or tone, but then again, I’ve only used the product once so far. However, the change on texture is spectacular.

#BringOnTheBright #contest #complimentary @Influenster @ernolaszlonyc

I received this product free for testing.
Liza P.
I received this for free to test and I can say it was a win! This two step Vitamin c peel mask was easy to apply and clean up. The first step of exfoliating was not to rough but just enough “Umph” to feel like it’s getting all that built up dead skin cells that can start to dull your skin. The second step is a serum that goes on warm and you can feel it opening up your pores as you rub the exfoliant some more. As I’m writing this it’s bringing back such great memories of a great clean feel! Saturday is my next mask day and I cannot wait. Finally, after rinsing off my skin it was so Dewey and supple. Like a natural glow coming from within. I took advantage of the little packets of the marble moisturizer and that put the cherry on top and finished off a perfect skincare routine. I was definitely pleased, the process was easy and effective and would definitely recommend. Erno Laszlo White Marble Dual Phase Vitamin C Peel
Allie H.
This product, first of all, smells sooooo good. It smells like freshly-squeezed orange juice. Also, it only take about four minutes for the entire routine, which is perfect for busy mamas or anyone under stress at work. What’s better than a short, easy, mask and exfoliant routine?

My skin is very sensitive (like, an organic aloe spray can cause it to turn bright red and splotchy), but this product was amazing. I loved how gentle the exfoliant was. It got a lot of dead skin off my forehead and nose.

After washing off my face, my skin felt tighter and smoother. I am excited to keep using this product to see how it lightens and brightens. My skin tone is a little bit uneven, and I really think this will help.

The packaging is gorgeous. Overall, the entire experience was fantastic. Highly recommend!

I received this product free of charge for testing purposes, but all thoughts and opinions are mine!
Nicole
So, today I received a surprise package from Influenster. Let’s just say, this time I was pleasantly surprised and elated with the product. I haven’t used it yet, but previously I had been getting stuff I could just go to Walgreens and buy myself. This time I wasn’t expecting anything, and received a skincare voxbox from Erno Laszlo. After doing some research on him, I’m super excited about trying out his products. His skincare line was initially made for celebrities, and he’s now releasing it to the public. I’ll be honest, he IS NOT cheap; but I live by “you get what you pay for”. This came right on time, because I have a few dark marks I’ve been struggling with getting rid of for the past year. Skincare is always #1, so a full review will be coming after about 2 weeks of use; be sure to check him out and sign up on Influenster to start receiving your own free products!Sign up now!
Vida L.
I received samples of this product for free with my VoxBox from Erno Laszlo. This is the first time I've used this product and noticed immediately before even applying to the skin the incredibly strong, chemical fragrance that came out of the packet. As soon as I applied onto my skin after using the Vitamin C Peel from Erno Laszlo, I immediately felt a burning sensation on my face. The burning was temporary so I did not need to wash off the product. However, I could smell ammonia from my hands and my face, and realized this product is saturated in alcohol and ammonia. It felt like I just put bleach into my skin. I definitely would  not recommend this product as when I finally inspected the ingredients, I noticed all the good ingredients were at the very bottom on the list and all the fillers were at the very top of the list. Will definitely not recommend this moisturizer not only for the ingredients but also for the price point. You can definitely find something at a much more affordable price with better ingredients.
Sara S.
PASCO, WA
I loved this peel. It was the first I'd ever tried from a really good line. The brightening was amazing. It felt nice while I was massaging the first step exfoliation balm in. The smell wasn't harsh either. I used it with my mom on our mask Mondays. We both were surprised by how smooth and moisturized our skin was. We had like a glow from within look. The moisturizer that was sent with it was very nice and light. It is a moisturizer I would love to purchase together or separate from the C peel. Overall my experience was 100% satisfied. I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family. Erno Laszlo White Marble Dual Phase Vitamin C Peel
Kim B.
Kelowna
Where can u purchase this besides online ?