Erno Laszlo White Marble Sheet Mask 6 sheets uploaded by Jolene J.Erno Laszlo White Marble Sheet Mask 6 sheets uploaded by Amanda R.Erno Laszlo White Marble Sheet Mask 6 sheets uploaded by Amanda R.

BY ERNO LASZLO

A radiance-boosting treatment mask that works in as little as 10 minutes to deliver concentrated actives to the skin, blocking free radicals and other oxidizing agents for a beautifully brightened, smooth complexion. White Marble Sheet Mask is a rejuvenating and intensely hydrating one-step treatment that works in as little as 10 minutes to create a bright, radiant complexion. Gentle on skin, yet powerfully brightening, the weekly mask maintains and supports natural melanin production while blocking harmful oxidation that can darken, dull, and age skin. Immediately clarifying, skin looks brighter, younger, glowing. see more...

Jolene J.
Farmington, MN
I'm kind of new to sheet masks, though I have tried enough to know that these are amazing! My skin is sensitive, oily, and acne prone. I also have a lot of Irish ancestry so my skin gets red easily. So I took it out of the package and there was tons of liquid. Enough to slather the extra on my neck and chest, which is a great bonus. I left this on for about 20 minutes and when I took it off I was pleasantly surprised. My face felt soft, there were no new pimples, and the ruddiness I'm prone to was gone. I was glowing, and it seemed like the inflammation from acne was diminished. My skin wasn't sticky afterwards, it dried more like a serum. It fits nicely on the face and stays put pretty well because of how moist it is. I received these as a gift, and I can't really afford the price.. but I would say they are worth it if you want a really luxurious mask experience!
Deb K.
This mask is amazing! I'm 55 so finding Beaty products that really work and make a marked improvement is sometimes hard to find. Erno Laszlo's white marble line of facial care products works amazing and the face mask didn't disappoint either. It's cooling, refreshing, revitalizing and a definite part of my skin care routine. My fave literally glows every time I use a mask!!
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
Good lord this is pricey. I had a sample of this and looked up the cost. Not worth a single mask. Do not know what it is supposed to do but for the price you pay it should look like you went under the knife after using this. Cheaper masks have done more for me.
Clarissa D.
Espanola, NM
So worth the price! It might seem like an indulgence, but really, when it comes to appearance the face is so important. Taking care of yourself with Erno Laszlo is a no-brainer!
Jamie C.
If you want perfectly hydrated skin with a magnificent glow all in a simple mask this is definitely it! Pairing it with a laszlo moisturizer after makes you'r skin perfect!
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
I love you sheet mask they leave your skin feeling fresh vibrant and beautiful it's a way to feel like you've had a treatment in your own home
Marilyn E.
A great smile is everything. Get you these and fix that beautiful smile. They really hell you get tge job done and really fast
Génesis B.
Son excelentes. Me encantan y casul probé una muestra hace poco y tuve que comprarlas porque son exquisitas.
Esther B.
Fairfax, VA
Made my skin so healthy. I felt like it tightened around my nose and mouth also. SUper worth the money!!!
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
I got these from Influenster free to review but in my honest opinion I fell in love with them! The texture is so much fun! I love that it cools your skin during and well after you take it off. I had a girls night and let my friends try them out...needless to say they went out and bought some too!
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
How is this with sensitive skin?