Erno Laszlo White Marble Sheet Mask 6 sheets uploaded by Amanda R.Erno Laszlo White Marble Sheet Mask 6 sheets uploaded by Amanda R.Erno Laszlo White Marble Sheet Mask 6 sheets uploaded by Jolene J.

BY ERNO LASZLO

A radiance-boosting treatment mask that works in as little as 10 minutes to deliver concentrated actives to the skin, blocking free radicals and other oxidizing agents for a beautifully brightened, smooth complexion. White Marble Sheet Mask is a rejuvenating and intensely hydrating one-step treatment that works in as little as 10 minutes to create a bright, radiant complexion. Gentle on skin, yet powerfully brightening, the weekly mask maintains and supports natural melanin production while blocking harmful oxidation that can darken, dull, and age skin. Immediately clarifying, skin looks brighter, younger, glowing. see more...

Hailey B.
Dix Hills, NY
This sheet mask is super weird, you have to mix it in a bowl and then apply really fast before it hardens in the bowl! There’s a ton of excess left over and it drips all over. But the result if you do it right is pretty cool. It hardens like a silicone on your face, comes off in one piece, and leaves your skin extremely soft and supple.
Erica P.
It’s incredible how effective this sheet mask is! It is easy to apply, I leave on for a bit longer than instructed on to really take in all the benefits. Once removed my dark spots are less visible and my overall complexion is bright!
Fluff P.
Champaign, IL
Definitely at a pricier side considering there’s only 6 sheets in a box. I only use it when I have to look good the next day and it really does its magic . Yes I would recommend it to others but bare in mind that it only has 6 sheets
Kiley K.
Chicago
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
I got these from Influenster free to review but in my honest opinion I fell in love with them! The texture is so much fun! I love that it cools your skin during and well after you take it off. I had a girls night and let my friends try them out...needless to say they went out and bought some too!
Kacie R.
Watertown, NY
This product hydrates your face so well . The mask fits perfectly to your face and fits all shapes and sizes . It was my
First time but was so impressed . The packaging is ok and I would recommend to others
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
This mask truly brightens and clears my skin. This mask leaves my skin feeling refreshed and hydrated. It is super easy to clean up as it hardens and peels right out of the bowl you mix it in. I gave this 4 and not 5 stars for two reasons. First, the mask tends to clump up quickly and become difficult to apply and second, it irritates my skin at first before it becomes a pleasant cooling tingle. Overall I do quite like this mask.
Heidi A.
Bremerton, WA
Mask 100% recommended to everyone makes my face and skin just feel so much better gives it great shine and lift results are immediately so glad I found this product when I don’t have time for the SPA this is one of my to go products!!
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
These face masks help you obtain healthy hydrated, acne free and dirt free skin. I recommend these few to you because it’s given me a healthy glow and skin with a beautiful finish. I shop at Ulta and Sephora
Deb K.
This mask is amazing! I'm 55 so finding Beaty products that really work and make a marked improvement is sometimes hard to find. Erno Laszlo's white marble line of facial care products works amazing and the face mask didn't disappoint either. It's cooling, refreshing, revitalizing and a definite part of my skin care routine. My fave literally glows every time I use a mask!!
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
How is this with sensitive skin?