Erno Laszlo White Marble Sheet Mask uploaded by Amanda R.Erno Laszlo White Marble Sheet Mask uploaded by Amanda R.Erno Laszlo White Marble Sheet Mask uploaded by Jolene J.

BY ERNO LASZLO

Attend to skin and uncleansed pores with the Erno Laszlo White Marble Sheet Mask, designed to offer a relaxing at-home treatment for the face. Imbued with delicate calming notes, and made in a refined formula ready to combat the production of melanin, the dual action of this salve cleanses as well as restores, providing all-over comfort and relief.

Containing clarifying Yuzu Fruit Extract, for a balanced complexion, as well as anti-oxidants performing against colour loss, this fundamental mask helps soothe, refine and rehydrate the skin, offering a balanced, even tone that lends a natural, replenished look.

Water (Aqua/Eau), Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Soluble Proteoglycan, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Polyquaternium-51, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta.

Kathryn M.
Hillsboro , OR
This is the mask I save for those special occasions when I want to look like a million bucks and have my face glowing like a lamp... not even kidding. You know those times when you have an event to go to and you're suppose to look a little extra, but you didn't drink your smoothies or chug enough water the day before and your skin just isn't in the mood... well this is the ultimate pick-me-up! No dull skin can survive this mask. But damn... it's expensive. That's the only reason why I'm taking one star off.
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
I love these masks!!!! You only use these for 10 min, it makes your skin feel so incredibly soft. I have also found that after a month they have helped a bit with my acne scars :D I highly recommend these masks if you are able to find them!!!
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
I got these from Influenster free to review but in my honest opinion I fell in love with them! The texture is so much fun! I love that it cools your skin during and well after you take it off. I had a girls night and let my friends try them out...needless to say they went out and bought some too!
eunice o.
Miramar, FL
Love them! The very best pick me up for Problematic skin, it’s gentle on the skin, this sheet mask covers the face fully and you see the results almost immediately, only downside is the price, It’s quite pricey!
Gianna G.
Goshen
PERFECT PEEL OFF MASK WITH A FUN experience!! Mixing the mask yourself is for sure a different experience. On top of that I really enjoy putting it on my face and the mobility my face has while leaving it on. The results are amazing as well.
Travon W.
Philadelphia, PA
If you have stubborn dark spots, or acne blemishes from years ago, this mask is for you. It helps to fad away those sins without bleaching your skin. It tagets the problem areas, and goes to work.
Hailey B.
Deer Park, NY
This sheet mask is super weird, you have to mix it in a bowl and then apply really fast before it hardens in the bowl! There’s a ton of excess left over and it drips all over. But the result if you do it right is pretty cool. It hardens like a silicone on your face, comes off in one piece, and leaves your skin extremely soft and supple.
Angela T.
Fayetteville
A friend gifted me the Erno Laszlo White Marble Sheet Mask and I love their products. They are gentle enough for my sensitive skin and this mask brightens your face.
Jasmine R.
Washington
This mask was nice. I used it before going to work and I noticed an instant plumping. After removing, I did however notice the mask left more stickiness than I’d like on my face. The dimensions of this mask is large and provides full coverage.
Heidi A.
Bremerton, WA
Mask 100% recommended to everyone makes my face and skin just feel so much better gives it great shine and lift results are immediately so glad I found this product when I don’t have time for the SPA this is one of my to go products!!
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
How is this with sensitive skin?