Erno Laszlo White Marble Essence Lotion

Get glowing. This light but powerful “watery lotion”—an integral part of skincare regimens throughout Asia—rehydrates, re-plumps and restores skin’s luminosity by helping it better attract and hold glow-giving hydration. Plus it’s pigment-fighting too and features:

• Daisy extract to even out skin tone and lighten freckles and age spots.

• Comfrey root to soothe sensitive or irritated skin while it encourages cell repair and renewal.

• Glycerin, a natural moisture magnet, to attract and hold hydration for a glowing complexion.

What It's Formulated Without
Phthalates, Petrolatum, Sulfates and Mineral Oil

Water (Aqua/Eau), Butylene Glycol, Sd Alcohol 40-B, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Chlorphenesin, Carbomer, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sea Water (Maris Aqua/Eau De Mer), Sodium Hydroxide, Propanediol, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium Phosphate, Prunus Mume Fruit Extract, Porphyridium Cruentum Extract, Tocopherol, Bht, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol.

Erno Laszlo White Marble Essence Lotion Has anyone else ever used this product? I received a sample when i placed an order w/ Sephora and it feels like it burns. I have normal to dry skin depending on the weather and if i'm keeping moisturized or not. I tried this because all the rage right now regarding essence's and it feels like products do when they are old and i still try and use them thinking they are good. Kinda like the skin is extra sensitive and has a burning sensation.
Start your review of Erno Laszlo White Marble Essence Lotion!
2 years agoSan Clemente , CA
This just isn't for me. I'm not sure if it's my skin type or what but it feels like it burns when i wear it and then my skin is to irritated to put any other products on.
2 years agoPisgah Forest, NC
One of my favorites! This lotion goes on so silky smooth and keeps your skin feeling fresh :)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago