Erno Laszlo White Marble Cleansing Oil uploaded by Kamolrat N.Erno Laszlo White Marble Cleansing Oil uploaded by Cesar G.

BY ERNO LASZLO

Pure radiance. This gentle, luxurious Cleansing Oil dissolves impurities and tightens pores all while leaving skin brighter, hydrated and glowing—never tight or dry. It’s the first step to noticeably brighter skin and features:

• Antioxidant-rich peony flower extract to brighten and soothe skin.

• Coconut and sunflower seed oils packed with fatty acids to protect skin by plumping up its natural barrier.

• Lemon Peel Oil removes dead skin cells and stimulates new growth, deeply cleansing and brightening the skin.

What It's Formulated Without
Phthalates, Parabens, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum

Water (Aqua/Eau), Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Oleanolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-10, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol.

• The directions say to “shake to activate.” Any insight on...1 Answers
christina T.
Kingston, OK
This cleansing oil is not oily at all!!!! I was shocked!!!! Consistency is more like a thick water, so I would describe it as a cleansing serum. It feels amazing on your skin when you're using it. You can use it either with water or without. How I used it is on a full face of makeup I used three pumps because let's be honest I wear a lot of makeup, I rubbed all over my face and yes even on my eyes and I removed it with a makeup wipe. And just for added measures I took one more pump and put it on my face again took a fresh makeup wipe and wiped it off again and the second makeup wipe came off absolutely clean. My face felt absolutely refreshed, hydrated, my pores felt amazing. I absolutely recommend this for everybody. This is safe to use on everybody's skin tone it also brightens your skin for a nice glowy skin, it also will even out your skin tone if you have uneven skin, it will also help with the texture of your skin. This product is amazing highly recommended.
Miranda Q.
New Fairfield , CT
I bought the travel size of this and the cleansing bar. Its not as thick and oily feeling as a regular face oil. You will probably go through it rather quickly because it kinda just soaks into your skin and you tend to apply more to really work the make up and grime out of your pores. It did clean my face pretty well, but so do less expensive and diy face oils. I wont be repurchasing.
Zainah I.
If you see this cleanser in the store do me a favor, BUY IT! I love this product so much, I wish I had endless supply. It removes my makeup so good, all I have to do is add water and lather it up. It also did wonders for my skin during the winter time, because it’s oil based. The claims say it brightens and tighten pores. I think it does all of that and more.
Megan G.
Absolutely amazing!! When used with the cleansing bars these two products give your skin the deep clean you always wish for. The pump bottle packaging is wonderfully mess-free and beautiful. This was my first time trying the White Marble Cleansing Oil (I usually use another type) and I'm defiantly a fan - I'd recommend it to everyone!
Rosalind P.
Plano, TX
I love this cleansing oil although I need to state that it's really not an oil. It's more of a gel type consistency. It does feel good going on and my skin does look brighter when I use this with the white marble cleansing bar. I love erno Laszlo products and have used them for years.
Amy T.
Chattanooga
Another product I can’t live without! I double cleanse, starting with the marble cleansing oil and finishing with the marble cleaning bar. The combination leaves my skin cleaner than ever. I also suffer from discoloration and scarring and I have noticed a reduction in the appearance as I’ve been using this cleanser.
LeAnna B.
Derby
This cleansing oil can be used alone if you've just done a chemical peel or have sensitive skin, even combination skin reaps all the benefits! It's so gentle, yet packs a punch for those tough age spots! This will cut through Estee Lauder's Double Wear products too!
Kamolrat N.
This is a very nice cleanser. It’s expensive but it’s good. It doesn’t remove all of my mascara, but it’s a good cleanser for everyday use. It’s sensitive enough for my skin and it doesn’t cause any breakup. I took down 1 star only because it’s so expensive. 😢
Ashlee B.
Wrightwood, CA
Just like all of the Erno Laszlo products that I have tried, this cleanser is amazing! It is gentle on my skin without drying me out! It definitely helped even out my skin tone. The product soaks in quickly though so move fast once you get it on!
Fluff P.
Lafayette, IN
I am a fan of pretty packaging and I got attracted by this one at the counter. Love how it leaves my skin soft and subtle. Not too harsh but did it’s work. Will be restocking on this product because my bf loves it and we use the same product.
Rebecca S.
North Haven, CT
The directions say to “shake to activate.” Any insight on that?

Sephora