BY ERNO LASZLO

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A hydrating and clarifying peel-off mask that soothes and cools while offering powerful brightening actives. Solutions for:- Dark spots and uneven skin tone- Dullness and uneven texture- DrynessIf you want to know more… By molding to every inch of skin, this soothing mask feels indulgent and delivers intense results. Rich brightening actives work to restore skin's youthful glow gently, but effectively. Meanwhile, high-powered plant extracts with intense hydrating properties promote advanced skin brightening for a more luminous and radiant complexion. With its dual-phase formula that you mix to activate, then peel to reveal delivers glowing, radiant skin. This set contains:- 4 x 2.5 oz/ 70 mL Step 1 Liquid- 4 x 0.6 oz/ 17 g Step 2 Powder It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is noncomedogenic, non-irritating, and appropriate for all skin types. see more...

• Would you recommend thisYes! 2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? It must be som...Not worth it to me 2 Answers
  • Its a bit pricey, is this really wort...Okayy so it was really cool ma... 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Latifa B.
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product it's literally the best it's so good and cheap and it works so great on ya and an instant you can already see results and I love that so much I would recommend this to so many people like FR
Grace G.
Grace G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is probably the best face mask I've ever tried! It hydrates my skin too! It's pricey but it's worth the price! It totally met my expectations! It's super effective, too! I would totally buy it again!
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Mount Vernon, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product is amazing!!! It makes my skin feel so clean and amazing. It's a beautiful product and I will be getting more over time when I get enough money or just some extra could make product easier to get.
Joseline R.
Joseline R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this mask at Sephora but it's pricey, but I do not get these results from any other mask for less. These mask are luxurious and definitely do what they are supposed to do. You must try it out.
Rosleidy C.
Rosleidy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the best mask totally i feel my skin very very soft and clean, it come to my life to stay so i recomend to you with the eyes closes
Elli-Aisha S.
Elli-Aisha S.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this. it looks great on I would recommend it 110% plus the price is affordable so it's a plus for me
Yaya S.
Yaya S.
Haifa
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super nice, makes it job perfectly.
Good price and Worth's it indeed.
Highly recommenced, go try yours and let us know what you think.
I love it, love the feeling of it on my skin and easy to apply afterall.
this brand is known for its super high quality products and fine prices, once you try this you will never go back
Alison D.
Alison D.
I bought something like this at online and when i used it jt so good my god i didnt expect it to be that good i loved it
Priscila V.
Priscila V.
Waterloo , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my masks but unfortunately not all do the best job! This not only feels flawless on the skin it literally brightens and give
You a glow!
Sian S.
Sian S.
Hays, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this? It must be some good stuff for that price.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Wellington, FL
Would you recommend this
Ellen L.
Ellen L.
hampshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
Seems rather pricey? Is it worth it or does anyone know a cheaper alternative? Mwah
Oyuky R.
Oyuky R.
Albuquerque , NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its a bit pricey, is this really worth my money?
Gia A.
Gia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this like the mask to peel off black heads?!?