BY ERNO LASZLO

A bright future. This hydrating and clarifying peel-off mask instantly soothes and cools the skin, sealing the benefits of its powerful brightening actives deep within. By molding to every inch of skin, this soothing mask feels indulgent and delivers intense results. With its dual-phase formula, you mix to activate, then peel to reveal glowing, radiant skin. Rich brightening actives work to gently, but effectively restore skin’s youthful glow.

• Licorice Extract, used for its health benefits as far back as ancient China, naturally brightens the appearance of dark spots.

• Lemon Extract removes dead skin cells and stimulates new growth, deeply cleansing and brightening the skin.

• Jojoba Seed Oil is remarkably rich in skin-loving nutrients that hydrate, soothe, balance and protect the integrity of skin.

• Who's wait on their Erno Laszlo powder mask #voxbox?? Erno Laszlo...2 Answers
  • Would you recommend this4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? It must be some good stuff for that price.2 Answers
Adriana H.
Erie, PA
It gives me that spa day treatment without having to actually leave the house. It is a 2 step process. You mix packet 1 in with packet 2 and apply with the spatula that is provided. It has a really thick consistency like any good facial mask should and I don't have to worry about it dripping everywhere or being a messy issue. I left it on for about 35 to 45 minutes while I laid back and relaxed. It had a cooling feeling in the beginning as it began to harden. After letting it sit and enjoying a nice glass of wine, I peeled off the mask to reveal a refreshed somewhat brighter me. I might add I used this when I had some me time since I am a mother to a 4 year old and needed the pampering much. My face felt soft and hydrated afterwards and I must say this is the best at home mask I have ever used.
Nikki P.
I am completely obsessed with this mask! I thought it was going to be difficult, messy and hard to remove, but that was not the case. Once you combine steps 1 & 2, whip the powder quickly like icing for a cake. Apply a thick layer (my first attempt I did a really thin layer - you must cake it on!) and try to connect the points on your face as if wearing a sheet mask. Wait for it to harden - 10/15 min - then peel off! (The thinner the layer, the harder it is to peel, so it must be a thick layer.) It is so refreshing and fun to remove. Plus there is virtually NO mess - not even in the mixing bowl! The results are also fantastic. My tired skin felt completely revitalized and looked brighter & refreshed. I can't wait to continue to use this mask. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Alejandra S.
Milwaukee, WI
This mask is something else! Then I first mixed the mask products I though it would be to much product but it was perfectly measured. Also, as I placed it on, i would of never though it wold be able to peel of so easy. The whole mask came off in one piece. Another thing I was not expecting was the coldness of the mask. It made my face feel very cool which I had not experience before with a mask. My faced looked awesome once I removed the mask. I can see why its overly price, since its amazing.
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Lupita1 s.
Ridgewood, NY
I received this complementary from influenster and let me tell you how I'm so glad I got to try this out . My skin at the moment is dry and dull with a couple of dark spots due to hormonal Break outs. Initially I had my doubts about seeing result in my first use but boy was I wrong . I can really see a difference in my dark spots . Surprisingly they seem lighter. My dry skin feels quenched. The removal process is very easy. Doesn't hurt and comes off easily. It feels like a jelly mask once you remove it . My only complains are the whole preparing process. A bit messy and not to mention seems a bit wasteful being that you don't need the whole packet for one use. Otherwise I would give it 4 starts for that but being that my dark spots seem lighter in the first use I give it 5 starts. Seems worth the money.#GlowBetter
Lindsey G.
Philadelphia, PA
Amazing Mask!!! A first I didn't think I would like it because it seemed like a lot of work (I'm a simple routine person). I mixed it together and put it on my face (after washing it twice). It felt very cooling!!! I waited 15 minutes and peeled off the hardened mask. I wasn't expecting the results that I got. Wow!! My face was GLOWING!!!! I received this product complimentary to try, but all opinions are my own. I only gave 4 stars because it is a bit pricey. Otherwise, I LOVE this mask!!! Erno Lazlo White Marble Bright Face Powder Mask (Whiten & Brighten)
Jennifer G.
Falls Church, VA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. BEST MASK I'VE EVER TRIED. Seriously. A couple of things...mixing the two packets to activate the ingredients was super easy. I would just note that putting the mask on, be prepared that it is very very 'goopy' and it's a LOT of product. I used about 70% of it to cover my face a couple of times. I left it on for 20 minutes and while it was on, I experienced a very nice cooling, relaxing sensation. When taking the mask off, it was SO easy. BYE BYE spending 15 minutes to get typical mud masks off. HELLO just pulling right off! The mask turns into this very elastic (literal mask-like) substance so you can just pull right off. My skin was VISIBLY tighter, brighter, and smoother. Amazing stuff! My skin even looked from even and toned. I highly recommend using this product!  Erno Lazlo White Marble Bright Face Powder Mask (Whiten & Brighten)
Sass &.
I finally finished my box of masks so I thought it would be the perfect time to review the product for you guys!

While applying this mask I was very confused how this would dry and I would be able to peel off but it dries down to basically rubber!
A little info; I have oily to normal skin and my skin is very sensitive.
I normally prepare my self mentally to break out because basically everything breaks me out. This however did not break me out and I didn't have any issues with it. After removing the mask I could definitely tell that my skin looked a little more radiant and it seemed to calm down any breakouts I had coming. I think it does what it says I also think it would be even more beneficial to someone with dry skin!
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstore.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. Wish I add the extra income to always have this cream on hand...right now I pray for samples and add it to my wish lists. Lol  The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
heidi f.
Slidell, LA
First I really wanted to like this I thought it was going to be awesome just cause I would never spend 80$ on a facemask well I was disappointed when I poured it out the bag and mixes it still with night hopes simply because it gave me a lot of time be four it started to dry and mixed well and then disappoiment began from there as soon as I put it on my face it started to burn it was nothing I couldn't handle but still burned for a few minutes soon it was time to take it off and that part was pretty simple but nothing I saw no difference at all and then the next day I had broke out all over my face super disappointed but am glad it was sent to me and I had not wasited my money 80 is a lot of money to me and this was not worth the price tag. #glowbetter
Marquita H.
Columbus
Is it hard to remove
Heather L.
Wellington, FL
Would you recommend this
Chanel B.
Detroit, MI
This is a bit pricey. How many mask come in the package?
Sian S.
Hays, KS
Has anyone tried this? It must be some good stuff for that price.
Liilly S.
Warrenville, IL
Who's wait on their Erno Laszlo powder mask #voxbox?? Erno Laszlo White Marble Bright Face Mask