BY ERNO LASZLO

A bright future. This hydrating and clarifying peel-off mask instantly soothes and cools the skin, sealing the benefits of its powerful brightening actives deep within. By molding to every inch of skin, this soothing mask feels indulgent and delivers intense results. With its dual-phase formula, you mix to activate, then peel to reveal glowing, radiant skin. Rich brightening actives work to gently, but effectively restore skin’s youthful glow.

• Licorice Extract, used for its health benefits as far back as ancient China, naturally brightens the appearance of dark spots.

• Lemon Extract removes dead skin cells and stimulates new growth, deeply cleansing and brightening the skin.

• Jojoba Seed Oil is remarkably rich in skin-loving nutrients that hydrate, soothe, balance and protect the integrity of skin.

• Who's wait on their Erno Laszlo powder mask #voxbox?? Ern...2 Answers
  • Would you recommend this4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? It must be some good stuff for tha...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I received this mask complimentary from Influenster. At first I was reluctant to try a mask on my sensitive skin. Let me tell you how wrong I was. First off you don't need to use the entire packet to cover your face, I used at most 1/4 of the packet and stored the rest. The mixing process was super simple and the application process was just as easy. It took about 15 minutes to dry. But my favorite part of it all was removing the mask, it came off so easily without any tugging or pulling of my skin. Afterward it left my skin soft as a baby's bum. I can't wait to rave about this to all my friends" in 5 reviews
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
*According to package*
Helps even out skin tone. Feel balanced and illuminated. Experience intense hydration.
Benefits: Brightens as it improves skin tone for impeccably balanced smoothness. Recover moisture and restore beautiful skin. Use morning or evening, this innovative peel-off mask combines liquid powder active for visibly hydrated and brightened skin.

*My Review*
This mask was sent to me by Influenster to try for free. It was the most "interesting" of masks, I can assure you of that! It requires the mixing of two packets, one powder and one liquid. A plastic mixing stick, which resembles a black tongue depressor, is included. So, after mixing the two together as best as I possibly could - it never really gets to a smooth or creamy consistency - there are lumps thst just don't want to budge. As you apply to the face, it begins to set quickly. The instructions say "Apply to cleansed skin, avoiding eye area, hairline and mouth. Allow the mask to dry for 15 minutes."
It has a gelatin feeling and peels off quite easily, but like the directions state, do not get it in your eyebrows or baby hairs on the sides of your face (it's a pain to get out of your brows and it hurts to pull out of your hairline). Then "After 15 - 20 minutes, PEEL downwards to reveal a refreshed complexion." ~ OK, so, I'm first going to tell you that it does not peel of nicely like it is portrayed on the Erno Laszlo website or the box that the mask came in. It comes off in chunks. But it was fun anyway.
There was no real difference in my skin after using the mask, except it felt softer. The mask claims to "Lighten & Brighten" and I personally didn't get those results.
A couple of other things that I noticed: 1. The longer the mask sat in the bowl after mixing, the more solid it became, so you need to be prepared to apply it BEFORE mixing - face washed, hair pulled back, etc. 2. There is MORE than enough product for one person even when using just one set of packets. I reccomend that if you're going to try this mask, make it a girl's night or ask your significant other to join you because there's a whole lotta mask getting thrown away!
Overall, I give it 2 stars for being kind of fun and different, as well as making my skin feel soft and a bit more hydrated. However, it does not live up to its claims of lightening any dark spots or evening out skin tone and this is not an inexpensive product at all. If it were budget friendly it may get another star because of the good points I stated above. But I'll not be purchasing this with my own money and I don't really recommend that anyone else does either. That's just my truly, honest opinion. Erno Laszlo White Marble Bright Face Mask
Nikki P.
I am completely obsessed with this mask! I thought it was going to be difficult, messy and hard to remove, but that was not the case. Once you combine steps 1 & 2, whip the powder quickly like icing for a cake. Apply a thick layer (my first attempt I did a really thin layer - you must cake it on!) and try to connect the points on your face as if wearing a sheet mask. Wait for it to harden - 10/15 min - then peel off! (The thinner the layer, the harder it is to peel, so it must be a thick layer.) It is so refreshing and fun to remove. Plus there is virtually NO mess - not even in the mixing bowl! The results are also fantastic. My tired skin felt completely revitalized and looked brighter & refreshed. I can't wait to continue to use this mask. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Lupita1 s.
Ridgewood, NY
I received this complementary from influenster and let me tell you how I'm so glad I got to try this out . My skin at the moment is dry and dull with a couple of dark spots due to hormonal Break outs. Initially I had my doubts about seeing result in my first use but boy was I wrong . I can really see a difference in my dark spots . Surprisingly they seem lighter. My dry skin feels quenched. The removal process is very easy. Doesn't hurt and comes off easily. It feels like a jelly mask once you remove it . My only complains are the whole preparing process. A bit messy and not to mention seems a bit wasteful being that you don't need the whole packet for one use. Otherwise I would give it 4 starts for that but being that my dark spots seem lighter in the first use I give it 5 starts. Seems worth the money.#GlowBetter
Lindsey G.
Philadelphia, PA
Amazing Mask!!! A first I didn't think I would like it because it seemed like a lot of work (I'm a simple routine person). I mixed it together and put it on my face (after washing it twice). It felt very cooling!!! I waited 15 minutes and peeled off the hardened mask. I wasn't expecting the results that I got. Wow!! My face was GLOWING!!!! I received this product complimentary to try, but all opinions are my own. I only gave 4 stars because it is a bit pricey. Otherwise, I LOVE this mask!!! Erno Lazlo White Marble Bright Face Powder Mask (Whiten & Brighten)
Jennifer G.
Falls Church, VA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. BEST MASK I'VE EVER TRIED. Seriously. A couple of things...mixing the two packets to activate the ingredients was super easy. I would just note that putting the mask on, be prepared that it is very very 'goopy' and it's a LOT of product. I used about 70% of it to cover my face a couple of times. I left it on for 20 minutes and while it was on, I experienced a very nice cooling, relaxing sensation. When taking the mask off, it was SO easy. BYE BYE spending 15 minutes to get typical mud masks off. HELLO just pulling right off! The mask turns into this very elastic (literal mask-like) substance so you can just pull right off. My skin was VISIBLY tighter, brighter, and smoother. Amazing stuff! My skin even looked from even and toned. I highly recommend using this product!  Erno Lazlo White Marble Bright Face Powder Mask (Whiten & Brighten)
Sass &.
I finally finished my box of masks so I thought it would be the perfect time to review the product for you guys!

While applying this mask I was very confused how this would dry and I would be able to peel off but it dries down to basically rubber!
A little info; I have oily to normal skin and my skin is very sensitive.
I normally prepare my self mentally to break out because basically everything breaks me out. This however did not break me out and I didn't have any issues with it. After removing the mask I could definitely tell that my skin looked a little more radiant and it seemed to calm down any breakouts I had coming. I think it does what it says I also think it would be even more beneficial to someone with dry skin!
heidi f.
Slidell, LA
First I really wanted to like this I thought it was going to be awesome just cause I would never spend 80$ on a facemask well I was disappointed when I poured it out the bag and mixes it still with night hopes simply because it gave me a lot of time be four it started to dry and mixed well and then disappoiment began from there as soon as I put it on my face it started to burn it was nothing I couldn't handle but still burned for a few minutes soon it was time to take it off and that part was pretty simple but nothing I saw no difference at all and then the next day I had broke out all over my face super disappointed but am glad it was sent to me and I had not wasited my money 80 is a lot of money to me and this was not worth the price tag. #glowbetter
Adriana H.
Erie, PA
It gives me that spa day treatment without having to actually leave the house. It is a 2 step process. You mix packet 1 in with packet 2 and apply with the spatula that is provided. It has a really thick consistency like any good facial mask should and I don't have to worry about it dripping everywhere or being a messy issue. I left it on for about 35 to 45 minutes while I laid back and relaxed. It had a cooling feeling in the beginning as it began to harden. After letting it sit and enjoying a nice glass of wine, I peeled off the mask to reveal a refreshed somewhat brighter me. I might add I used this when I had some me time since I am a mother to a 4 year old and needed the pampering much. My face felt soft and hydrated afterwards and I must say this is the best at home mask I have ever used.
Panna P.
Harrisburg, NC
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstore.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. Wish I add the extra income to always have this cream on hand...right now I pray for samples and add it to my wish lists. Lol  The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Marquita H.
Columbus
Is it hard to remove
Heather L.
Wellington , FL
Would you recommend this
Chanel B.
Detroit, MI
This is a bit pricey. How many mask come in the package?
Sian S.
Hays, KS
Has anyone tried this? It must be some good stuff for that price.
Liilly S.
Warrenville , IL
Who's wait on their Erno Laszlo powder mask #voxbox?? Erno Laszlo White Marble Bright Face Mask