BY ERNO LASZLO

A bright future. This hydrating and clarifying peel-off mask instantly soothes and cools the skin, sealing the benefits of its powerful brightening actives deep within. By molding to every inch of skin, this soothing mask feels indulgent and delivers intense results. With its dual-phase formula, you mix to activate, then peel to reveal glowing, radiant skin. Rich brightening actives work to gently, but effectively restore skin’s youthful glow.

• Licorice Extract, used for its health benefits as far back as ancient China, naturally brightens the appearance of dark spots.

• Lemon Extract removes dead skin cells and stimulates new growth, deeply cleansing and brightening the skin.

• Jojoba Seed Oil is remarkably rich in skin-loving nutrients that hydrate, soothe, balance and protect the integrity of skin.

• Who's wait on their Erno Laszlo powder mask #voxbox?? Erno Laszlo W...1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? It must be some good stuff for that price.2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lupita1 s.
Lupita1 s.
Ridgewood, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this complementary from influenster and let me tell you how I'm so glad I got to try this out . My skin at the moment is dry and dull with a couple of dark spots due to hormonal Break outs. Initially I had my doubts about seeing result in my first use but boy was I wrong . I can really see a difference in my dark spots . Surprisingly they seem lighter. My dry skin feels quenched. The removal process is very easy. Doesn't hurt and comes off easily. It feels like a jelly mask once you remove it . My only complains are the whole preparing process. A bit messy and not to mention seems a bit wasteful being that you don't need the whole packet for one use. Otherwise I would give it 4 starts for that but being that my dark spots seem lighter in the first use I give it 5 starts. Seems worth the money.#GlowBetter
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Falls Church, VA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. BEST MASK I'VE EVER TRIED. Seriously. A couple of things...mixing the two packets to activate the ingredients was super easy. I would just note that putting the mask on, be prepared that it is very very 'goopy' and it's a LOT of product. I used about 70% of it to cover my face a couple of times. I left it on for 20 minutes and while it was on, I experienced a very nice cooling, relaxing sensation. When taking the mask off, it was SO easy. BYE BYE spending 15 minutes to get typical mud masks off. HELLO just pulling right off! The mask turns into this very elastic (literal mask-like) substance so you can just pull right off. My skin was VISIBLY tighter, brighter, and smoother. Amazing stuff! My skin even looked from even and toned. I highly recommend using this product!  Erno Lazlo White Marble Bright Face Powder Mask (Whiten & Brighten)
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing Mask!!! A first I didn't think I would like it because it seemed like a lot of work (I'm a simple routine person). I mixed it together and put it on my face (after washing it twice). It felt very cooling!!! I waited 15 minutes and peeled off the hardened mask. I wasn't expecting the results that I got. Wow!! My face was GLOWING!!!! I received this product complimentary to try, but all opinions are my own. I only gave 4 stars because it is a bit pricey. Otherwise, I LOVE this mask!!! Erno Lazlo White Marble Bright Face Powder Mask (Whiten & Brighten)
Panna P.
Panna P.
Harrisburg, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this mask complimentary from Influenster. At first I was reluctant to try a mask on my sensitive skin. Let me tell you how wrong I was. First off you don't need to use the entire packet to cover your face, I used at most 1/4 of the packet and stored the rest. The mixing process was super simple and the application process was just as easy. It took about 15 minutes to dry. But my favorite part of it all was removing the mask, it came off so easily without any tugging or pulling of my skin. Afterward it left my skin soft as a baby's bum. I can't wait to rave about this to all my friends
Cyndi R.
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my voxbox this week to try (Thanks Influenster!) and I actually loved it! I was a little hesitant because you had to mix it up and stuff, and I was worried it would be messy to do, but it really wasn't bad at all!

Once I got it all mixed up and smoothed onto my skin with the applicator, I hung out for about 20 minutes then peeled it off. Now, that's the fun part! It was wiggly and elastic in texture like a Halloween mask and left my skin with a cooling sensation once it was off. I really liked it! It's definitely a nice, luxury addition to my skincare routine.
Kacee B.
Kacee B.
Centerville , UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this face mask as a gift from Influenster, thank you!!! I was so impressed with this mask! I am picky with face masks, if I am going to put something on my face and sit around for 20 minutes, I want to know that it will work and meet my expectations. It did and then some! It was cold putting it on my face, but once I had it all on, I loved how soothing it was and relaxing. It was easy to remove as well. My skin felt so soft and had a nice subtle glow. I really love this mask!!!
Latifa B.
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product it's literally the best it's so good and cheap and it works so great on ya and an instant you can already see results and I love that so much I would recommend this to so many people like FR
Grace G.
Grace G.
Zimmerman, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is probably the best face mask I've ever tried! It hydrates my skin too! It's pricey but it's worth the price! It totally met my expectations! It's super effective, too! I would totally buy it again!
Angel G.
Angel G.
Phenix City, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Though this is a little pricey, this mask is perfect for getting not only a clean feel, but also a soft feeling as well. And it's so fun to use! I love how fresh my face felt after using it!
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Mount Vernon, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product is amazing!!! It makes my skin feel so clean and amazing. It's a beautiful product and I will be getting more over time when I get enough money or just some extra could make product easier to get.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Wellington , FL
Would you recommend this
Sian S.
Sian S.
Hays, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this? It must be some good stuff for that price.
Marquita H.
Marquita H.
Columbus
Is it hard to remove
Chanel B.
Chanel B.
Detroit, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a bit pricey. How many mask come in the package?
Gia A.
Gia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this like the mask to peel off black heads?!?