BY ERNO LASZLO

A bright future. This hydrating and clarifying peel-off mask instantly soothes and cools the skin, sealing the benefits of its powerful brightening actives deep within. By molding to every inch of skin, this soothing mask feels indulgent and delivers intense results. With its dual-phase formula, you mix to activate, then peel to reveal glowing, radiant skin. Rich brightening actives work to gently, but effectively restore skin’s youthful glow.

• Licorice Extract, used for its health benefits as far back as ancient China, naturally brightens the appearance of dark spots.

• Lemon Extract removes dead skin cells and stimulates new growth, deeply cleansing and brightening the skin.

• Jojoba Seed Oil is remarkably rich in skin-loving nutrients that hydrate, soothe, balance and protect the integrity of skin.

• Who's wait on their Erno Laszlo powder mask #voxbox?? Erno Laszlo...2 Answers
  • Would you recommend this4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? It must be some good stuff for that price.2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Elle Z.
North Canton, OH
I wasn't sure what to expect with this mask, as I've never worked with one that you had to mix up before, but I was overall pretty happy with the results!

I *will* say that at the time, I was a little stressed about how the mix was pretty lumpy, no matter how much I tried to distribute it - I felt kind of unsure applying it to my face and thought that the clumps would make it so that it wouldn't dry uniformly. Fortunately, I was wrong!

While it was setting, my face felt cool and tightened - definitely the "oh good it's working" feeling during a mask process. And I was super surprised when I went to peel it off and it came off with no problem! Between mud masks that harden and you have to scrub to get off and other masks that *claim* to be peel off but come off in tiny, frustrating patches, this bad boy actually stuck together and made the removal process astonishingly easy.

As far as the end result goes, my face felt better immediately but I can't say whether the effects stuck around for longer than a few hours. I think I got a couple tiny blemishes under my chin the next day, but I'm not 100% sure it was from the mask. I'll try again tonight and report back if it was. I received it complimentary from Influenster and really appreciate the opportunity to give it a try!
Nikki P.
I am completely obsessed with this mask! I thought it was going to be difficult, messy and hard to remove, but that was not the case. Once you combine steps 1 & 2, whip the powder quickly like icing for a cake. Apply a thick layer (my first attempt I did a really thin layer - you must cake it on!) and try to connect the points on your face as if wearing a sheet mask. Wait for it to harden - 10/15 min - then peel off! (The thinner the layer, the harder it is to peel, so it must be a thick layer.) It is so refreshing and fun to remove. Plus there is virtually NO mess - not even in the mixing bowl! The results are also fantastic. My tired skin felt completely revitalized and looked brighter & refreshed. I can't wait to continue to use this mask. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Lupita1 s.
Ridgewood, NY
I received this complementary from influenster and let me tell you how I'm so glad I got to try this out . My skin at the moment is dry and dull with a couple of dark spots due to hormonal Break outs. Initially I had my doubts about seeing result in my first use but boy was I wrong . I can really see a difference in my dark spots . Surprisingly they seem lighter. My dry skin feels quenched. The removal process is very easy. Doesn't hurt and comes off easily. It feels like a jelly mask once you remove it . My only complains are the whole preparing process. A bit messy and not to mention seems a bit wasteful being that you don't need the whole packet for one use. Otherwise I would give it 4 starts for that but being that my dark spots seem lighter in the first use I give it 5 starts. Seems worth the money.#GlowBetter
Lindsey G.
Philadelphia, PA
Amazing Mask!!! A first I didn't think I would like it because it seemed like a lot of work (I'm a simple routine person). I mixed it together and put it on my face (after washing it twice). It felt very cooling!!! I waited 15 minutes and peeled off the hardened mask. I wasn't expecting the results that I got. Wow!! My face was GLOWING!!!! I received this product complimentary to try, but all opinions are my own. I only gave 4 stars because it is a bit pricey. Otherwise, I LOVE this mask!!! Erno Lazlo White Marble Bright Face Powder Mask (Whiten & Brighten)
Jennifer G.
Falls Church, VA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. BEST MASK I'VE EVER TRIED. Seriously. A couple of things...mixing the two packets to activate the ingredients was super easy. I would just note that putting the mask on, be prepared that it is very very 'goopy' and it's a LOT of product. I used about 70% of it to cover my face a couple of times. I left it on for 20 minutes and while it was on, I experienced a very nice cooling, relaxing sensation. When taking the mask off, it was SO easy. BYE BYE spending 15 minutes to get typical mud masks off. HELLO just pulling right off! The mask turns into this very elastic (literal mask-like) substance so you can just pull right off. My skin was VISIBLY tighter, brighter, and smoother. Amazing stuff! My skin even looked from even and toned. I highly recommend using this product!  Erno Lazlo White Marble Bright Face Powder Mask (Whiten & Brighten)
Sass &.
I finally finished my box of masks so I thought it would be the perfect time to review the product for you guys!

While applying this mask I was very confused how this would dry and I would be able to peel off but it dries down to basically rubber!
A little info; I have oily to normal skin and my skin is very sensitive.
I normally prepare my self mentally to break out because basically everything breaks me out. This however did not break me out and I didn't have any issues with it. After removing the mask I could definitely tell that my skin looked a little more radiant and it seemed to calm down any breakouts I had coming. I think it does what it says I also think it would be even more beneficial to someone with dry skin!
Kacee B.
Centerville , UT
I received this face mask as a gift from Influenster, thank you!!! I was so impressed with this mask! I am picky with face masks, if I am going to put something on my face and sit around for 20 minutes, I want to know that it will work and meet my expectations. It did and then some! It was cold putting it on my face, but once I had it all on, I loved how soothing it was and relaxing. It was easy to remove as well. My skin felt so soft and had a nice subtle glow. I really love this mask!!!
heidi f.
Slidell, LA
First I really wanted to like this I thought it was going to be awesome just cause I would never spend 80$ on a facemask well I was disappointed when I poured it out the bag and mixes it still with night hopes simply because it gave me a lot of time be four it started to dry and mixed well and then disappoiment began from there as soon as I put it on my face it started to burn it was nothing I couldn't handle but still burned for a few minutes soon it was time to take it off and that part was pretty simple but nothing I saw no difference at all and then the next day I had broke out all over my face super disappointed but am glad it was sent to me and I had not wasited my money 80 is a lot of money to me and this was not worth the price tag. #glowbetter
Laura V.
Corona, CA
I received this for free to review thanks to Influenster. It definitely brightened my skin up and it left it feeling soooo soft after peeling it off, But I actually didn’t get much of a “glow” like I expected to (but my sister did!!) Maybe depending on the skin type..I’ve got a couple left so I will do those and maybe will end up with a glow. I did really like it though and it was sooo fun to do
Panna P.
Harrisburg, NC
I received this mask complimentary from Influenster. At first I was reluctant to try a mask on my sensitive skin. Let me tell you how wrong I was. First off you don't need to use the entire packet to cover your face, I used at most 1/4 of the packet and stored the rest. The mixing process was super simple and the application process was just as easy. It took about 15 minutes to dry. But my favorite part of it all was removing the mask, it came off so easily without any tugging or pulling of my skin. Afterward it left my skin soft as a baby's bum. I can't wait to rave about this to all my friends
Marquita H.
Would you recommend this
Chanel B.
Detroit, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a bit pricey. How many mask come in the package?
Sian S.
Hays, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this? It must be some good stuff for that price.
Liilly S.
Warrenville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who's wait on their Erno Laszlo powder mask #voxbox?? Erno Laszlo White Marble Bright Face Mask