Erno Laszlo Transphuse Eye Refiner

Relax the muscles and lines around the eyes with our nourishing, plant-based formula. This age-fighting eye cream minimizes micro-contractions in the skin to smooth and tighten the delicate eye area.

Rebuilds: Innovative polypeptide technology helps restore at the cellular level to promote collagen production.
Protects: Encourages cell's own defense mechanism against signs of aging.
Lifts: Algae & Pullulan extracts provide immediate tightening benefits.

What It's Formulated Without
Phthalates, Parabens, Petrolatum, Colorants, Fragrance, Sulfates and Mineral Oil

Water (Aqua/Eau), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Coco-Glucoside, Isohexadecane, Phenoxyethanol, Alcohol Denat., Silica, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pullulan, Polysorbate 80, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Disodium EDTA, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Lactose, Milk Protein (Lactis Proteinum/Proteine Du Lait), Acmella Oleracea Extract, Algae Extract, Carbomer, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Polysorbate 20, Glycosaminoglycans, Sodium Benzoate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Potassium Sorbate, Retinyl Palmitate, Trisodium EDTA, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Erno Laszlo Transphuse Eye Refiner!
a month ago
Although I don’t have fine lines, my eye area is delicate and feels slightly soft, lacking firmness. I apply this before moisturizer (AM) or cream (PM). The texture of this eye cream is thick with no noticeable scent. Since using this cream for two weeks, skin texture appears tighter and feels firm to touch. Received free for review purpose.Erno Laszlo Transphuse Eye Refiner
7 months agoflorida
I love this cream.   After doing your regular clean and moisturize, this eye cream is the icing on the cake.  Goes on super smooth and cool, and feels amazing.  I got this as a sample in a shipment from Sephora and I'm buying the regular size tube because I love it so much.
2 years ago
Erno Laszlo Transphuse Eye Refiner uploaded by Bianca B.
Are you in the 'Allure Love It? Buy It?' #Squad You get to try some of the seasons hottest beauty trends compliments of Allure 🙆 Featured products are Mally Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Liner, Erno Laszlo Transphuse Eye Refiner, Kaplan MD Cellular Rejuvenating Concentrate & Avene Cleanance Gel. I can't wait to try my new potions & lotions! Thank you Allure
3 years ago
While this product can be relatively pricey, you really don't need a lot at all to get enough product. You can use an amount the size of a quinoa grain to have enough to go around one eye. The product is pretty concentrated, so you're not paying for it to be watered down. It kind of has a licorice scent, but if you don't like licorice, it's not overwhelming and it fades quickly.
2 years agoAlbuquerque, NM
I had a small sample which I had been using for like a week twice a day. It doesn't really have any scent which is great, there is no need for an eye cream. It's really thick consistency more like a balm but it soaks in really well and I can almost feel the hydration! My eye area is definitely softer. I can't say so much about wrinkles since it was only one week. But even that my review is overall positive I am not sure if this eye cream worth the $100 or so.
2 years agoCharlotte, NC
I received a 1 ml sample from SkinStore's Gift Bag. Since usage for eye cream is little, so 1 ml last me quit while. This produce is thicker compare to my Estee Lauder eye cream. White color, texture simile to Vaseline. I feel it moisturize my eye area skin better, as I am a dry skin.
2 years agoSt Andrews, NB
p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Calibri; color: #000000} This was a tiny sample, so I have no clue if it would do anything to help with fine lines. It was a thicker cream/balm and it did hydrate my undereyes, which is all I'm really looking for right now. Not knowing if it really would do anything special for my undereyes, I wouldn't even spend the money on this cream, maybe splurge one day. But while using it, it wasn't anything special.