Erno Laszlo Transphuse Eye Refiner uploaded by Bianca B.

BY ERNO LASZLO

Relax the muscles and lines around the eyes with our nourishing, plant-based formula. This age-fighting eye cream minimizes micro-contractions in the skin to smooth and tighten the delicate eye area.

Rebuilds: Innovative polypeptide technology helps restore at the cellular level to promote collagen production.
Protects: Encourages cell's own defense mechanism against signs of aging.
Lifts: Algae & Pullulan extracts provide immediate tightening benefits.

What It's Formulated Without
Phthalates, Parabens, Petrolatum, Colorants, Fragrance, Sulfates and Mineral Oil

Water (Aqua/Eau), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Coco-Glucoside, Isohexadecane, Phenoxyethanol, Alcohol Denat., Silica, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pullulan, Polysorbate 80, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Disodium EDTA, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Lactose, Milk Protein (Lactis Proteinum/Proteine Du Lait), Acmella Oleracea Extract, Algae Extract, Carbomer, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Polysorbate 20, Glycosaminoglycans, Sodium Benzoate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Potassium Sorbate, Retinyl Palmitate, Trisodium EDTA, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1.

Bianca B.
Are you in the 'Allure Love It? Buy It?' #Squad You get to try some of the seasons hottest beauty trends compliments of Allure 🙆 Featured products are Mally Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Liner, Erno Laszlo Transphuse Eye Refiner, Kaplan MD Cellular Rejuvenating Concentrate & Avene Cleanance Gel. I can't wait to try my new potions & lotions! Thank you Allure
Anne T.
While this product can be relatively pricey, you really don't need a lot at all to get enough product. You can use an amount the size of a quinoa grain to have enough to go around one eye. The product is pretty concentrated, so you're not paying for it to be watered down. It kind of has a licorice scent, but if you don't like licorice, it's not overwhelming and it fades quickly.
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
I had a small sample which I had been using for like a week twice a day. It doesn't really have any scent which is great, there is no need for an eye cream. It's really thick consistency more like a balm but it soaks in really well and I can almost feel the hydration! My eye area is definitely softer. I can't say so much about wrinkles since it was only one week. But even that my review is overall positive I am not sure if this eye cream worth the $100 or so.
angela w.
Charlotte, NC
I received a 1 ml sample from SkinStore's Gift Bag. Since usage for eye cream is little, so 1 ml last me quit while. This produce is thicker compare to my Estee Lauder eye cream. White color, texture simile to Vaseline. I feel it moisturize my eye area skin better, as I am a dry skin.
Jolinne S.
St Andrews, NB

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Calibri; color: #000000}

This was a tiny sample, so I have no clue if it would do anything to help with fine lines. It was a thicker cream/balm and it did hydrate my undereyes, which is all I'm really looking for right now. Not knowing if it really would do anything special for my undereyes, I wouldn't even spend the money on this cream, maybe splurge one day. But while using it, it wasn't anything special.