BY ERNO LASZLO

Erno Laszlo TranspHuse Age Defying Mask - 3.5 oz. Erno Laszlo TranspHuse Age Defying Mask is a luxurious approach to anti-aging designed to target fine lines and wrinkles. This invigorating formula saturates skin with moisture, reversing damage and rejuvenating tired, dull skin. Erno Laszlo TranspHuse Age Defying Mask is formulated with a powerful concentration of glycosaminoglycans to encourage collagen production for a plumper, more youthful complexion. Vitamin E and shea butter saturate the skin with moisture Plant extract gatuline expression relaxes facial muscles and minimizes micro-contractions in the skin for a smoother appearance Glycosaminoglycans and Matrixyl 3000 preserve and boost collagen production Especially Suited For: All skin types Essential Elements: Erno Laszlo TranspHuse Age Defying Mask comes in a 3.5-oz. tube. For Best Effect: Cleanse and tone the skin. Apply an even layer to face, avoiding eyes and eye brows. Leave on for 5 to 10 minutes or until dry. Rinse with warm water. Use weekly or as needed. see more...

Buy on Neiman ...
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Ajantha R.
Cary, NC
This is awesome! I use it around my laugh lines and eyes especially (apply more here), but also on my entire face. I got it online and found that it's easy to use. It doesn't smell strong like some age defying products do. I don't have many lines on my face, so i use this as preventative.
Emily A.
I use this overnight when my skin is feeling dull and dry. I love this mask. It really transforms my skin into being soft and hydrated. Never causes me irritation either. Highly recommend
Mixieann T.
Reeds Spring, MO
I wrote a review for the Rapid Renewal Cell Protocol which is fantastic and wanted to review the Age Defying Mask because it is also fantastic. In the evening, after the cleansing ritual, I use the rapid renewal cell protocol which leaves my skin moist and supple and then I use a small amount of the Age Defying Mask which I leave on. This has plumbed up all of the lines around my eyes and the stubborn vertical lines on my upper lip. For me, these two products are my fantastic duo. \Thank you Erno Laszlo.
Melonie C.
Puyallup, WA
I have a great weekend too many bad for you and I am going on with my new job in a while ago but never the case with you to see the status is a good time to get the same time as I have a great day and time of year to date
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
Can't say enough wonderful things about this product, the whole family uses it...mom for wrinkles and my teenagers for their break outs. It's easy to use and our skin feels fantastic afterwards.
Kat M.
Kansas City, MO
Love this nighttime mask! I have somewhat dry and sensitive skin and do experience a slight tingling upon application, but it subsides within a few minutes. Leaves my face hydrated and plumped.
Krystal C.
Tampa, FL
I received a small sample of this mask in one of my beauty box subscriptions. I already used their soap. The mask makes your skin feel super clean and tighter.
Zoey S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I use this mask a couple times a week at night. I dont wash it off and even sleep in it. I wake up and my skin feels tighter, softer andd refreshed.
Calii V.
Miami Beach, FL
I like the way it tightness my skin and reduces pores because that is a big problem for me especially being in the makeup field