BY ERNO LASZLO

Reverse the effects of time with the Transphuse Age-Defying Mask by Erno Laszlo. It's a unique anti-ageing cream which works to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to give you a younger looking, fresher complexion.

Skin will be hydrated by deep cellular moisture, whilst natural brighteners ensure a natural radiance. Containing Vitamin E and Shea Butter with Cranberry Seed Oil to remove toxins, in addition to Gatuline Expression to relax the facial muscles, this mask will give amazing results.

Water (Aqua/Eau), Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Squalane, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lauryl Laurate, Ceramide 2, Tocopheryl Acetate, Synthetic Wax, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Hydroxyethyl Behenamidopropyl Dimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pei-10, Panthenol, Allantoin, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Sodium Polyacrylate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Carbomer, Trideceth-6, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Sodium Hydroxide, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Peat Extract, Silybum Marianum Fruit Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Glycosaminoglycans, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium Edta, Parfum (Fragrance).

Erno Laszlo Transphuse Age Defying Mask

Start your review of Erno Laszlo Transphuse Age Defying Mask!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sabrina H.
Aston, PA
I liked this mask but I really didn't see much results. Maybe it's something that you see over long term use but I used this several times over 2 months and while my skin felt smooth, I still saw fine lines.
Judith S.
There is not a product that Erno Laszlo  makes that is not just wonderful.  This mask feels so good on the fact  and is the next best thing to going to the spa.  Very gentle to aging skin.  I would purchase this make again.  Laszlo used to make a perfume that was the best ever and I do mean ever.  I still have a bottle that has never been opened in twenty years.  Can bring myself to use the last bottle!
Kiley K.
Chicago
Very rehydrating and soft!!  My skin feels more smooth than ever.  Not too oily either. I have VERY SENSITIVE SKIN AND THIS IS IT!!!  If i didnt come accross this.  Id probably look like im 60 and im only 25. I have so many problems.
Kim G.
N Attleboro, MA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love erno products but they are so expensive that I can not buy them a lot. This product however does last a long time. I use it about once a week and it’s lasted me 4 months so far .
Ajantha R.
cary, NC
This is awesome! I use it around my laugh lines and eyes especially (apply more here), but also on my entire face. I got it online and found that it's easy to use. It doesn't smell strong like some age defying products do. I don't have many lines on my face, so i use this as preventative.
Tonya G.
Kelso, WA
This is an absolutely amazing and refreshing mask. Of all the Ernie Laszlo products, this one is by far the best to me. No skin reactions just a healthy looking complexion that makes my 33year old face look like I'm not deprived of sleep and my pores just look more refined
Emily A.
I use this overnight when my skin is feeling dull and dry. I love this mask. It really transforms my skin into being soft and hydrated. Never causes me irritation either. Highly recommend
Ashlen F.
Charlotte
I loved the way this product made my skin feel, however, since it’s “age defying” there weren’t really any noticeable differences that I saw.
Not sure if it’s truly worth the price.
Sebastien F.
chicago
Love this mask and it really does tighten the skin. I added it into my routine a few months ago and will be keeping it on rotation. A little bit goes a long way so the value is great.
Mixieann T.
Reeds Spring, MO
I wrote a review for the Rapid Renewal Cell Protocol which is fantastic and wanted to review the Age Defying Mask because it is also fantastic. In the evening, after the cleansing ritual, I use the rapid renewal cell protocol which leaves my skin moist and supple and then I use a small amount of the Age Defying Mask which I leave on. This has plumbed up all of the lines around my eyes and the stubborn vertical lines on my upper lip. For me, these two products are my fantastic duo. \Thank you Erno Laszlo.