BY ERNO LASZLO

Erno Laszlo TranspHuse Age Defying Mask - 3.5 oz. Erno Laszlo TranspHuse Age Defying Mask is a luxurious approach to anti-aging designed to target fine lines and wrinkles. This invigorating formula saturates skin with moisture, reversing damage and rejuvenating tired, dull skin. Erno Laszlo TranspHuse Age Defying Mask is formulated with a powerful concentration of glycosaminoglycans to encourage collagen production for a plumper, more youthful complexion. Vitamin E and shea butter saturate the skin with moisture Plant extract gatuline expression relaxes facial muscles and minimizes micro-contractions in the skin for a smoother appearance Glycosaminoglycans and Matrixyl 3000 preserve and boost collagen production Especially Suited For: All skin types Essential Elements: Erno Laszlo TranspHuse Age Defying Mask comes in a 3.5-oz. tube. For Best Effect: Cleanse and tone the skin. Apply an even layer to face, avoiding eyes and eye brows. Leave on for 5 to 10 minutes or until dry. Rinse with warm water. Use weekly or as needed. see more...

Mixieann T.
Mixieann T.
Reeds Spring, MO
I wrote a review for the Rapid Renewal Cell Protocol which is fantastic and wanted to review the Age Defying Mask because it is also fantastic. In the evening, after the cleansing ritual, I use the rapid renewal cell protocol which leaves my skin moist and supple and then I use a small amount of the Age Defying Mask which I leave on. This has plumbed up all of the lines around my eyes and the stubborn vertical lines on my upper lip. For me, these two products are my fantastic duo. \Thank you Erno Laszlo.
Ajantha R.
Ajantha R.
Cary, NC
This is awesome! I use it around my laugh lines and eyes especially (apply more here), but also on my entire face. I got it online and found that it's easy to use. It doesn't smell strong like some age defying products do. I don't have many lines on my face, so i use this as preventative.
Melonie C.
Melonie C.
Puyallup, WA
I have a great weekend too many bad for you and I am going on with my new job in a while ago but never the case with you to see the status is a good time to get the same time as I have a great day and time of year to date
Kat M.
Kat M.
Kansas City, MO
Love this nighttime mask! I have somewhat dry and sensitive skin and do experience a slight tingling upon application, but it subsides within a few minutes. Leaves my face hydrated and plumped.
sequoia m.
sequoia m.
Crandall, TX
This is a wonderful mask and I absolutely love it , its bette r then any other mask I've used
Emily A.
Emily A.
I use this overnight when my skin is feeling dull and dry. I love this mask. It really transforms my skin into being soft and hydrated. Never causes me irritation either. Highly recommend
Calii V.
Calii V.
Miami Beach, FL
I like the way it tightness my skin and reduces pores because that is a big problem for me especially being in the makeup field
Zoey S.
Zoey S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I use this mask a couple times a week at night. I dont wash it off and even sleep in it. I wake up and my skin feels tighter, softer andd refreshed.
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Lake Mills, WI
I got the Erno Laszlo Voxbox from Influenster to test products and loved all three of the products I was able to test.
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Venezuela
esta marcara la recomiendo la pedi por amazon un dia por probar y la he comprado ya 6 veces por lo bueno que es.