BY ERNO LASZLO

Calms, smooths and evens sensitive skin for an unrivaled complexion. An innovative-delivery gel mask bestows potent hydrating, anti-inflammatory actives deep into pores for a finish that positively gleams.

Rose Oil refines skin texture while keeping moisture where it belongs; deep in your skin.

Honeysuckle Extract evens your tone as it soothes and calms for extraordinary comfort.

Skullcap Root, from the mint family, protects delicate skin and promotes cell renewal for vitality.

What It's Formulated Without
Phthalates, Parabens, Petrolatum, Sulfates and Mineral Oil

Water (Aqua/Eau), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Gum, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Protein, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trideceth-6, Disodium EDTA, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, CI 17200 (Red 33).

Erno Laszlo Soothe & Calm Hydrogel Mask
  • "Only thing that help my sensitive skin !!!! I love these product so freaking much !! I highly recommend" in 4 reviews
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
I love Erno Laszlo, and I was super excited to try this mask on my dry sensitive skin. I'm not a fan of gel masks in general but again, I love this brand. After trying it out I realized it had rose which my skin doesn't tolerate well. The good news, my skin didn't get more red... It felt comfortable besides my skin acting up a bit.
Gianna G.
Goshen
I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO EVERYONE. Part of my Sunday ritual before starting every week and especially perfect when I have a headache. 10/10 recommend this product to ANYONE. ANY SKIN TYPE.
Angela T.
Fayetteville
I love Erno Laszlo Soothe & Calm Hydrogel Mask. When I feel my skin needs calming hydration, I always use this. I now also buy their cleaning oil, serum, and hydra therapy mask.
Samantha E.
Jacksonville , NC
This mask is just purely amazing it keeps my skin nice and soft and I’m always using this product the packaging is beautiful and I find it a good value granted it can be a little pricey but for the quality of the product it is worth it! I would definitely recommend this product to others
Stacy G.
sycamore
Great for sensitive dehydrated skin. Cools and soothes. Great after sun or skin treatments. Takes down redness. I bought it at Nordstrom’s. The packaging is easy and self explanatory. I would definitely recommend this mask for anyone who needs a good hydrating soothing mask!
Kiley K.
Chicago
Lingzi L.
St Louis
This product is way too pricy for what it is as the other products of this brand. Will not recommend to others. This mask appears to be just a regular mask. It is easy to use as it has two pieces and feels good, but I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone.
Rachael P.
Tonight I'm trying out my @ernolaszlonyc Soothe & Calm mask that was one of my prizes from @birchbox last November. This is the coolest feeling mask ever! It comes in 2 separate pieces; one for the upper half of your face and one for the lower half. It has a jelly-like consistency which feels great and it's very durable and easy to apply. I left it on for 20 minutes and afterwards my face definitely felt awesome! It moisturized my face nicely and something about it felt different in a good way. I can't quite put my finger on it. Please ignore the scary face I'm making. Lol

Here is the description on the back of the mask packaging:

Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Cheyenne T.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is great for winter. It hydrated my skin and puts an amazing after glow when I take off the mask. It is so hydrating and smells amazing. I use it right before I sleep and my skin feel supple.