BY ERNO LASZLO

The Power of 2: Sensitive Cleansing Oil + Sensitive Cleansing Bar

This lightweight oil deeply cleanses skin, while the cleansing bar boosts circulation for calm, soothed skin.

Your Concern: Sensitive skin that has a red undertone, tightness and irritation.

Our Solution: Calming formulas with powerful anti-inflammatory ingredients to soothe and strengthen the skin.

Ingredients: Chamomile, coconut, green tea

• Can this be used on any skin type? 3 Answers
  • Is this good for sensitive skin? I have trouble finding a good cl...4 Answers
  • How do these products work on skin that is very dry? 8 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
I am obsessed with this cleansing duo. I won this as a prize from a Facebook live party with Influenster and Erno Laszlo and I am sooooooo happy about it. I opened it up and instantly was impressed with the packaging. The duo comes in a cute little plastic box that you can keep your cleansing bar and oil in. I don't have a regular soap dish in my bathroom so this honestly was very appreciated. The oil is light weight and gentle and the cleansing bar is just as dreamy. I didn't rub the bar directly on my face as instructed but I still felt like I got awesome results. Immediately after using this my skin looked more even and felt baby soft. I don't typically use bar cleansers but this duo has completely changed my mind. A little seems to go a long way which is great because the set is a little small. Very impressed with this product and can't wait to try out the masks I got from them as well! Loving Erno Laszlo.
Logann P.
absolutely a game changer for my skin. I have struggled with blackheads, large pores, and uneven skin tone for as long as I can remember. I have tried clean & clear, proactive, garnier, and biore none could do what this product did after just one use I was hooked, since this duo uses oil then a bar it opens your pores. I have since bought the detoxifying travel set to add to my routine. This set has changed my skin for the better!
Reilly S.
Chestnut hill , MA
This stuff saved my skin! I'm not lying-- my skin was breaking out and not healing normally. It looked like I had cigarette burns on my face. My skin began to heal and stay clear when I picked up the sensitive skin duo! I haven't looked back on this purchase. I plan on sticking with this regimen for a long time!!
Diva D.
Worcester, MA
Beautifly cleansing. It melts off all of my makeup. Granted it is difficult to turn on and off water and pick up a soap bar with oily hands but if you can manage a few oil stained towels then by all means buy this. I struggle with acne and rosacea and my skin has never been smoother and less red.
Megan D.
Northport, ME
I like this duo. I’m new to cleansing oils and assumed they’d clog my pores but this is a truly gentle and non-clogging skincare set. The bar soap doesn’t leave my skin dry or tight. I have sensitive and dry skin and it looks and feels great whenever I use this.
Joni P.
This is a great set. Love the line of bar soaps, and this is one of the lighter, more effective facial oil cleansers I have tried. Love the color and packaging too...all in all just a great duo perfect for a gift or for yourself.
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
Let me start off by saying yes it is a bar of soap, yes it does have a cleansing oil with it. First you use the oil then the bar of soap. I wear TONS of makeup I mean primers, pore fillers, color correctors, Foundation, concealer, lots of setting powder, and every other type of makeup & powder you could think off; this has been the ONLY product that can take it all off in SECONDS! I mean it cleans and clears your skin so well, and it will leave your face SOO soft, like actually soft. I have never had a problem with it drying my skin out and I have VERY dry skin, BUT I also you MOISTURIZER. The packaging is adorable and looks super classy and expensive. All of my friends have even completely on how my skin looks way more Radiant since beginning to use this product. So I would definitely definitely recommend getting the travel size first to see how you like it and go from there. But I'm willing to bet you will LOVE it!
Sarah R.
San Francisco , CA
I received this deluxe sample set for free to try, and I was excited because I'd heard of the brand but had never tried any products. I wouldn't really describe my skin as "sensitive", but I thought it was a fine one to start with. I ended up liking this duo. The cleansing oil is not the best that is ever used, as it didn't remove all of my makeup in the first shot, as many oils do for me; but it was still pretty good. The cleansing bar was quite nice if you are a fan of that squeaky-clean feel (I am, personally). It cleanses very well without over drying. Only drawback: really stings if you get it in your eyes!
Jane T.
Jacksonville , FL
I was able to test this product while I went on a trip to Europe during the cold winter month of January. It was extremely easy to use and I love the way it made my skin feel! I felt as though my skin was very clean, but not stripped of its moisture. I loved the product so much that I purchased it again. My skin has really benefited from using this on a daily basis. Also, I have very obvious combination skin. I get very oily in my t-zone and I'm very dry around the rest of my face. Oddly enough I'm usually dry and irritated around my laugh lines. This product helped to balance that issue. Very calming and gentle. I have recommended this to friends and family.
Arlene C.
Austin, TX
I was given the chance to try out this new Erno Laszlo Travel Sensitive Cleansing Set. I was so worried because I thought it got lost in the mail and finally received it just last week. I haven't had tried a cleansing bar that you use the cleansing oil first then the cleansing bar... but to my amazement my face turned up so smooth and clean in just one try. I love everything about this set. The packaging is beautiful and the travel case/box is very nice. Perfect for travel on the go. I love this product and 5 stars is not even enough to rate this. 2 thumbs up... yey!!!
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
How do these products work on skin that is very dry?
Bridget J.
Nanuet, NY
Is this good for a specific skin type?
Maylin T.
I saw this on Sephora and was wondering if you have to use both together or can they be used separately???
Abigail P.
Abita Springs, LA
Is this good for sensitive skin? I have trouble finding a good cleanser because my face will break out in red spotches if it doesn't like something in it!
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Does this help with acne?