BY ERNO LASZLO

Feeling sensitive? Our softening and balancing Cleansing Oil is infused with anti-inflammatory plant extracts to improve the texture of dry or sensitive skin. Dissolves surface impurities and makeup easily without ever leaving skin tight or dry—just moisturized, nourished and radiant. Boasts a mix of powerful restoring ingredients including:

• Green Tea oil—known as the “miracle oil”—helps soften, moisturize and protect against irritation.

• Jojoba Oil, long applied by indigenous peoples of the Americas, is used to soothe sensitivity and irritation.

• Vitamin E reduces inflammation and promotes skin renewal.

What It's Formulated Without
Phthalates, Parabens, Sulfates, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Fragrance

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, PEG-4 Dilaurate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Red 4 (CI 14700).

Erno Laszlo Sensitive Cleansing Oil
  • "If you have sensitive skin you have to use this in your skincare routine. Such a gentle cleanser and it has an amazing smell. I feel like other sensitive skin products have an awkward smell but this one is light and refreshing" in 5 reviews
Cookie&Noodles C.
brooklyn
The greatest product I’ve ever purchased! I have incredibly sensitive and easily irritated skin, this is the only thing that truly cleans my skin without causing breakouts. It’s pricey but so worth it! I can see a visible difference when I use this at night vs when I don’t. My skin coloring and texture is even, it’s bright and soft. I love this cleansing oil so much!
Kerry A.
 ive been using them for a long time and it works really well on my
skin. This one is a classic must try and its a little pricey at sephora but worth it. It
smells wonderful and cleans my skin nicely without leaving residue which i hate.

I would definitely recommend to anyone with sensitive skin too like me.
Hue V.
San Jose, CA
This product is a light oily feeling to the skin, not oily where it leaves your skin feeling heavy or leaving that oily residue when you rinse it off your face. It’s a great step to help break down dirt and make up from the skin before going in with another cleanser.

when I say another cleanser I mean their soap bar cleanser which works soooo great together. It definitely takes off all my make up and dirt when I use them together. I never tried the cleansing oil by itself because I do a two step cleansing but I have tried it with other cleansers (use the cleaning oil first, rinse with water, and then go in with another cleanser) and it does a great job like the cleansing soap bar and hasn’t broken me out either.

Overall, I do like this product and love using it with the soap bar but I didn’t see much of a difference in my skin than other cleansing oils I’ve tried and that are much cheaper than this.
Kristin T.
Orlando
The absolute best cleansing oil I’ve ever tried. I’m going to be purchasing a backup just in case! It rinses cleanly, doesn’t clog my pores, and breaks down makeup amazingly. I do not feel the need to follow with a cleanser, but I will if it was a particularly long and heavy makeup day. Can’t say enough great things about this.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Rosalind P.
Plano, TX
I said in an earlier review that I use the sensitive cleansing oil when I use the sensitive cleansing bar. I love it it is very soothing it takes my makeup off and starts the double cleanse process that I do. Wonderful to use during the winter months.
JoLynda L.
Williamsburg
Best cleasing oil I’ve ever tried!!  That being said I need to and want to try the other Erno Laszlo cleansing products.  I feel like it hydrated and gets deep into my pores while working well with the bar cleanser.
Mary C.
I have sensitive skin. This cleansing oil contains infusions of extracts from plants that naturally are anti-inflammatory and this is calming to the skin. I saw a definite improvement in the texture of my skin. My pores looked smaller and my skin appeared smoother. The application is with your fingers and I feel it has softened my hands in the process. It does come with a slightly higher price point and is available at finer beauty counters.
Jina A.
Inkster, MI
Using this oil along with the soap bar works so so good! I am a woman of color&In my 30's. Not all products seem to work well on my skin but this made it clearer, smoother, brighter and just fresh feeling after each use.  I Used only this to wash my face Morning and Night sometimes just either or every other day. I would definitely recommend giving it try if your thinking about it ,you shouldn't be disappointed!
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
I love this cleansing oil! There aren’t many that can break up makeup easily and this does it. One of my favorite things about the sensitive oil is that it’s safe to rub on your eyes. I didn’t feel any burning/stinging. It always leaves my skin nice and smooth without stripping my skins natural moisture barrier. I only wish it was a bit thicker in consistency.
Natasha V.
Greensboro, GA
Does this help with acne prone skin? Also is it drying?
Gwen L.
Hoover, AL
Erno Laszlo Sensitive Cleansing Oil is it okay to use this product when you have an active eczema breakout on your face? Is it irritating?
Kara H.
Nipomo, CA
Can the Erno Laszlo Sensitive Cleansing Oil be used to remove eye make-up? Should something else be used as a first step, or should you avoid the eye area altogether?
Ashley W.
Nashville, TN
I know there is the word oil in the name but is it okay to use with eyelash extensions? Usually people recommend oil free.

Sephora