BY ERNO LASZLO

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Oily Dry Sensitive A cleansing oil-and-bar duet that nourishes sensitive skin and delivers essential moisture. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… The softening and balancing Sensitive Double Cleanse Travel Set features an oil-and-bar cleansing kit infused with anti-inflammatory plant extracts to improve the texture of even the most sensitive skin. Formulated with the highest concentration of powerful skin care actives, this set combats the excess oil, dirt, and residue bacteria thrive on upon contact. Begin your routine with Sensitive Cleansing Oil, a lightweight formula that penetrates pores on contact to dissolve trapped oils, impurities, and makeup, leaving behind no oily residue or stripping sensation. Followed with the Sensitive Cleansing Bar to give skin a boost in hydration and calming agents for skin that feels smooth, comforted, and restored. Skin is left looking and feeling younger, thanks to healing blends in both formulas that fight free radicals for a healthful glow. This set contains:- 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Sensitive Cleansing Oil- 0.6 oz/ 17 g Sensitive Cleansing Bar It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates These products are formulated without mineral oil, petrolatum, urea, and fragrance. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Dilven S.
Dilven S.
Chelsea , MA
This is a cleansing oil and bar duo that nourishes sensitive skin and delivers essential moisture. I got a small sample from a Sephora gift bag. They are so calming. The oil really helps prevent stripping your skin. It also melts the makeup and make cleaning easier. I just got through the set and really loved how it made my skin feel. The little sample lasted a long time. You just need a little bit of oil and the soap goes and even longer way. It lathers really nicely. I'm new to this double cleanse thing, and I think I really like it a lot.
Jade a.
Jade a.
Orange, CA
I love this product it makes me feel clean and my skin always feels super smooth after using it. I recommend this product to everyone who wants or needs soft skin. its cute packaging and im in love with this! I wish i could get more! I recommend this!
Claire L.
Claire L.
Pittsburgh , PA
The oil is a great makeup remover and feels so nice on the skin! Haven't used the bar soap yet, not sure I I will since it seems more inconvenient to me. Love the oil!
Anna S.
Anna S.
Brighton, MA
I did not like either product on their own or in combination. The face oil was very thin and did not fully remove my foundation (IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream). The soap then leaves a waxy residue on your skin, no matter how much you try to rinse it off. It didn't feel like it made my skin soft rather it felts like my skin wasn't clean. Would not recommend either product or this set.