BY ERNO LASZLO

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Oily Dry Sensitive A cleansing oil-and-bar duet that nourishes sensitive skin and delivers essential moisture. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… The softening and balancing Sensitive Double Cleanse Travel Set features an oil-and-bar cleansing kit infused with anti-inflammatory plant extracts to improve the texture of even the most sensitive skin. Formulated with the highest concentration of powerful skin care actives, this set combats the excess oil, dirt, and residue bacteria thrive on upon contact. Begin your routine with Sensitive Cleansing Oil, a lightweight formula that penetrates pores on contact to dissolve trapped oils, impurities, and makeup, leaving behind no oily residue or stripping sensation. Followed with the Sensitive Cleansing Bar to give skin a boost in hydration and calming agents for skin that feels smooth, comforted, and restored. Skin is left looking and feeling younger, thanks to healing blends in both formulas that fight free radicals for a healthful glow. This set contains:- 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Sensitive Cleansing Oil- 0.6 oz/ 17 g Sensitive Cleansing Bar It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates These products are formulated without mineral oil, petrolatum, urea, and fragrance. see more...

Erno Laszlo Sensitive Cleansing Duo
  • "This is a cleansing oil and bar duo that nourishes sensitive skin and delivers essential moisture. I got a small sample from a Sephora gift bag. They are so calming. The oil really helps prevent stripping your skin. It also melts the makeup and make cleaning easier. I just got through the set and really loved how it made my skin feel. The little sample lasted a long time. You just need a little bit of oil and the soap goes and even longer way. It lathers really nicely. I'm new to this double cleanse thing, and I think I really like it a lot." in 9 reviews
  • "I received this complimentary from Influenster. I was very pleased with this duo. It is the perfect size for traveling. I always double cleanse with an oil first followed by a cleanser so this fit right in my routine. This duo removed all of my makeup and left my skin clean. I would purchase the oil but not the cleanser. I need a more hydrating cleanser." in 3 reviews
Bristy J.
Los Angeles , CA
I tried it and felt like it was too harsh for for my skin. I don’t like soaps to use on my face for cleansing but I did use this to clean my brushes and my bb and it is excellent for that. It makes te bb look brand new.
Chelsea M.
Columbus, OH
The oil is amazing for taking off makeup and prepping face for the cleansing bar. The cleansing bar leaves you feeling squeaky clean with no leftover residue. A simple and quick duo I love to have on hand at all times.
Raven W.
Portland, OR
This destroyed my skin for about three months. It started with a little bit of small acne bumps. Then my acne flared up like it never has in my entire life. It was probably the oil. I have combo skin so I stay away from oils. But it should not have gone that crazy. I used it for a month before I gave up and had to switch to an all natural product to help heal my skin.
Maddie E.
Plainfield, IN
I received this product in a Sephora sampler bag and absolutely loved it. I have dry skin so cleansers almost always make my skin feel stripped. This one doesn’t do that and instead leaves my skin feeling hydrated. I’ve used other oil cleansers and they leave my face feeling like I have a layer of gunk on it but this one doesn’t feel gross or heavy. I love this stuff!
Cesar G.
chino hills, CA
I have sensitive skin so was happy to see this travel kit. It is the perfect on the go cleanser! The double cleanse works magic and this is so easy you can’t really have an excuse not to.
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
This is a very cool way to wash your face. I have oily skin and this works wonders for it. It gets my skin clean and it feels nice and smooth when I rinse it all away. I love the scent too! It’s pricey for a face wash, but I think it’s worth it and I would definitely recommend this to others. It’s great for sensitive skin as well. It doesn’t make me break out at all.
Kristin G.
Oceanside
This duo completely changed my view of bar soap as a facial cleanser. I always thought bar soap sounded unsanitary and drying to apply to the face every day. I don't know what it is about this soap, but I absolutely love it. I have sensitive, dry combination, acne-prone skin and was so surprised how much I like this soap. The small bar will last months and a little does go a long way. This duo comes with a very convenient holder that has a built-in storage for the soap so that it can drain after being used. I also like the cleansing oil a lot but the packaging of this mini size is really impractical and a pain to use. Buying the full size, which comes with a pump, completely eliminates that problem though so I'm not too upset about it. The duo is an excellent value too for how long the products will last you. I highly recommend people with sensitive/dry skin give this a try and see if you love it as much as I do!
Michelle G.
This is such a nice little set that anyone can use.  It's for sensitive skin and it's so gentle but works really well. I love products from this company because I've never been disappointed with anything from them. My skin is always clean and refreshed after washing with this duo.
Jenna T.
Haley R.
Whitehouse, TX
I bought this and I’m just not reaching for it. I purchased the mini sizes from Sephora and liked them but the 2 step process is just too time consuming and it doesn’t take off all of my makeup. I will say the packaging is adorable and so convenient for travel.