BY ERNO LASZLO

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Oily Dry Sensitive A gentle facial bar that cleanses, soothes, and calms even the most sensitive skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… Infused with anti-inflammatory plant extracts, the triple-milled Sensitive Cleansing Bar works to nourish, balance, and improve the texture of sensitive skin. Formulated with the highest concentration of powerful skin care actives, this bar combats the oil, dirt, and residue bacteria thrive on upon contact. With advanced nano-encapsulation technology, it delivers time-released spheres to activate ingredients, which include skin-soothing honey, anti-inflammatory chamomile, protective calendula, and antioxidant-rich green tea. Skin is left looking younger, longer, thanks to this healing blend that fights free radicals for a youthful glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated without mineral oil, petrolatum, urea, and fragrance. It is safe for all skin types, noncomedogenic, and non-irritating. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Durham, NC
In following my review of the oil, again- you are supposed to use this in conjunction with the oil. It definitely leaves your skin cleansed and softened. I would say it is an average cleanser, and for the hassle of needing two products, I give it 3 stars.
beka m.
beka m.
Bessemer, AL
i love this soap!! i use it every day on my face, it's a vital part of my skin care regime. it is very expensive but i would say worth it. it's very effective and even removes makeup. i also use the cleansing oil afterwards to really refresh my skin
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
Novato, CA
I got this as a sample from influencer and I loved it! The packaging was nice and it did what it promised. Smelled nice as well! This was the first time I had tried and Erno Laszlo product and I will def buy it again in the near future.
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
I do not have sensitive skin, but I always have something for it to use after I have had a chemical peel or something that requires my skin to heal for a few days. I don't wear a lot of make-up during the healing phase, so this bar worked great by not burning or drying my skin. It seems to actually hydrate. I would give it 5 stars, but I am not sure about some of the ingredients in this being necessary and any chemicals. Although, it is something I keep on hand and don't use on a regular basis, so I do like it. It's hard to find something that feels and works great and then you read the ingredients and sort of scratch your head and look the other way.
Noelle L.
Noelle L.
I bought this full size cleansing bar after receiving it in a VoxBox from influenster! I absolutely fell in love with it. It makes my skin feel and look amazing! It's perfect for my dry, sensitive, and acne-prone skin. It cleanses and leaves my skin feeling so soft! I use it with the sensitive cleansing oil.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
mesa, AZ
I used the charcoal bar not this pink one but i did like it. it felt good and cleansed my skin thoroughly. it dried my skin out a bit but I think that was the point of it. I just made sure to use a good moisturizer when I was done.
Jacey E.
Jacey E.
I've never used a bar of soap to cleanse my face before, but was honestly really impressed. It did leave my skin a little tight, but got all my makeup off and cleansed really well without breaking me out.
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
It left my skin feeling very clean and soft. I have very sensitive skin and this did not irritate my skin at all
Anne S.
Anne S.
Cedar Falls, IA
I got this as a sample in a sephora sample bag and loved it. The cleansing oil it came with is nice too but the soap is what I enjoyed the most. It helps get off all of your makeup and cleanse your skin without stripping it too much.
Summer L.
Summer L.
Groveland , FL
Omg, this cleanser set it phenomenal! The oil you put on first gets rid of all makeup on your face. Then lather and wash with the soap and rinse it all of. This doesn't irritate my skin at all, yet cleans it really well!! I'm loving this stuff!đź’–
Alison F.
Alison F.
Northville
Does anyone know the pH of this cleanser?