BY ERNO LASZLO

Think pink. Exceptionally mild on sensitive skin, this triple-milled Cleansing Bar gently removes makeup and impurities while skin-soothing honey protects your complexion’s natural moisture barrier. Skin looks younger, longer thanks to naturally healing ingredients like:

• Chamomile, an essential oil, to offer anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antibacterial support to even the most sensitive skin.

• Calendula flower extract to soothe and protect skin.

• Antioxidant-rich green tea extract to defend skin against damaging free radicals.

What It's Formulated Without
Phthalates, Parabens, Sulfates, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Fragrance

Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water (Aqua/Eau), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Coconut Acid, Maltodextrin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mel (Honey/Miel), Sodium Chloride, PEG-12, PEG-8, Tetrasodium EDTA, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Disodium Etidronate, Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 4 (CI 14700).

Erno Laszlo Sensitive Cleansing Bar
  • "As I said with the oil, I love this product. It’s good for my sensitive skin and doesn’t irritate or break my skin out. I typically use this on top of the oil or after I use the cleansing oil. It’s a great double cleanse. Also forget beauty blender soap bar. Use this instead to clean your brushes and sponges. This will pulverize your makeup and leave your tools looking squeaky clean." in 6 reviews
Nichole K.
Las Vegas, NV
Brandi S.
I do not have sensitive skin, but I always have something for it to use after I have had a chemical peel or something that requires my skin to heal for a few days. I don't wear a lot of make-up during the healing phase, so this bar worked great by not burning or drying my skin. It seems to actually hydrate. I would give it 5 stars, but I am not sure about some of the ingredients in this being necessary and any chemicals. Although, it is something I keep on hand and don't use on a regular basis, so I do like it. It's hard to find something that feels and works great and then you read the ingredients and sort of scratch your head and look the other way.
beka m.
Bessemer, AL
i love this soap!! i use it every day on my face, it's a vital part of my skin care regime. it is very expensive but i would say worth it. it's very effective and even removes makeup. i also use the cleansing oil afterwards to really refresh my skin
Claudia M.
Novato, CA
I got this as a sample from influencer and I loved it! The packaging was nice and it did what it promised. Smelled nice as well! This was the first time I had tried and Erno Laszlo product and I will def buy it again in the near future.
Lorena P.
I really like how this feels on my skin. It takes off all of my makeup and doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry or anything. This is meant for sensitive skin, I have acne prone skin and it didn’t break me out or irritate my skin at all. I would definitely recommend this.
Britan C.
Martin, TN
This sensitive skin soap is one of the best cleansers I have ever used. It is a gentle cleanser, especially for sensitive skin. The product is a good value and lasts a while. I recommend this to others to use!
Stefanie D.
Jacksonville , FL
Love love love love this product it offers so many benefits for your skin and it's amazing definitely recommend to everyone else quality is worth every penny spent amazing so many benefits for your skin and it's amazing definitely recommend to everyone
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
I have been using this on my face an I can honestly say it is awesome keeps my face clear I have very sensitive skin an this soap doesn't aggitate it at all I luv it
Srinidhi Y.
This was an absolutely amazing cleanser. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good
cleanser that works wonders for your face.
Jacey E.
I've never used a bar of soap to cleanse my face before, but was honestly really impressed. It did leave my skin a little tight, but got all my makeup off and cleansed really well without breaking me out.
Alison F.
Northville
Does anyone know the pH of this cleanser?