Erno Laszlo Sensitive Cleansing Bar

Think pink. Exceptionally mild on sensitive skin, this triple-milled Cleansing Bar gently removes makeup and impurities while skin-soothing honey protects your complexion’s natural moisture barrier. Skin looks younger, longer thanks to naturally healing ingredients like:

• Chamomile, an essential oil, to offer anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antibacterial support to even the most sensitive skin.

• Calendula flower extract to soothe and protect skin.

• Antioxidant-rich green tea extract to defend skin against damaging free radicals.

What It's Formulated Without
Phthalates, Parabens, Sulfates, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Fragrance

Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water (Aqua/Eau), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Coconut Acid, Maltodextrin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mel (Honey/Miel), Sodium Chloride, PEG-12, PEG-8, Tetrasodium EDTA, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Disodium Etidronate, Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 4 (CI 14700).

Does anyone know the pH of this cleanser?
Start your review of Erno Laszlo Sensitive Cleansing Bar!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
As I said with the oil, I love this product. It’s good for my sensitive skin and doesn’t irritate or break my skin out. I typically use this on top of the oil or after I use the cleansing oil. It’s a great double cleanse. Also forget beauty blender soap bar. Use this instead to clean your brushes and sponges. This will pulverize your makeup and leave your tools looking squeaky clean.in 6 reviews
2 months agoTukwila, WA
Erno Laszlo Sensitive Cleansing Bar uploaded by Dionne S.
Purchased at: Macy's
Erno Laslo delivers as a luxurious, rich cleansing bar for sensitive skin. This bar gave me a deep cleanse without irritation or redness and left my skin soft and moist. It is thorough and smooth. This bar is beautiful, large, pink. It comes with a sleek elegent case that has a detatchable drain case, to keep the fabulous facial bar while it dries.
9 months agoSan Jose, CA
I think this is such an innovated product that works sooo well with the cleansing oil. It doesn’t lather so if you need a little bit of lathering or get some of the products into your hands you need to vigorously rub the soap between your hands and then apply to the face. You can apply the soap directly to the skin but I like it on my hand to work it into the skin to break down dirt and make up. I tried using this product by itself instead of my usually two step cleansing I always do but maybe because I’m use to a two step that I felt like my skin wasn’t cleaned all the way...

overall, I love this product with the cleansing oil but not by itself.

overall, I love this product with the cleansing oil but not by itself.
8 months agoPeabody, MA
This soap is the 2nd step in Erno Laszlo cleansing routine.  This soap is very solid, which means it doesn't melt in your hands.  It comes with a nice case to store it.   I really like this system.  I have combination to oily skin.   This system does take a little longer, than just washing your face.   I just use the soap in the morning and not the cleansing oil.   I would recommend this product.
2 years ago
I do not have sensitive skin, but I always have something for it to use after I have had a chemical peel or something that requires my skin to heal for a few days. I don't wear a lot of make-up during the healing phase, so this bar worked great by not burning or drying my skin. It seems to actually hydrate. I would give it 5 stars, but I am not sure about some of the ingredients in this being necessary and any chemicals. Although, it is something I keep on hand and don't use on a regular basis, so I do like it. It's hard to find something that feels and works great and then you read the ingredients and sort of scratch your head and look the other way.
3 years agoBessemer, AL
i love this soap!! i use it every day on my face, it's a vital part of my skin care regime. it is very expensive but i would say worth it. it's very effective and even removes makeup. i also use the cleansing oil afterwards to really refresh my skin
3 years agoPetaluma, CA
I got this as a sample from influencer and I loved it! The packaging was nice and it did what it promised. Smelled nice as well! This was the first time I had tried and Erno Laszlo product and I will def buy it again in the near future.
9 months agoIndianapolis, IN
I found this about a week ago and is my new favorite cleaning product! I’m always trying new brands but this is superior! My new must have! Gentle, lovely package, soft fragrance, I like everything about it! Totally recommended!
2 years agoJacksonville , FL
Love love love love this product it offers so many benefits for your skin and it's amazing definitely recommend to everyone else quality is worth every penny spent amazing so many benefits for your skin and it's amazing definitely recommend to everyone
a year agoInkster, MI
This Was amazing! I am A Women Of Color and These facial products worked great on my skin. It made my skin so soft and was It was also noticeably smoother and brighter after one use. My skin was also cleared within a short time with fewer pimples and breakouts. I noticed results soon after I first started using it too,maybe within 5 days or so. I would definitely recommend this product. I am in my late 30's and its been hard for me to find products that actually make my face feel and look younger. I was impressed with how well it did on my skin and would love to keep it using it as a regular routine to see more and even better results.
2 years ago
I've never used a bar of soap to cleanse my face before, but was honestly really impressed. It did leave my skin a little tight, but got all my makeup off and cleansed really well without breaking me out.