BY ERNO LASZLO

Think pink. Exceptionally mild on sensitive skin, this triple-milled Cleansing Bar gently removes makeup and impurities while skin-soothing honey protects your complexion’s natural moisture barrier. Skin looks younger, longer thanks to naturally healing ingredients like:

• Chamomile, an essential oil, to offer anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antibacterial support to even the most sensitive skin.

• Calendula flower extract to soothe and protect skin.

• Antioxidant-rich green tea extract to defend skin against damaging free radicals.

What It's Formulated Without
Phthalates, Parabens, Sulfates, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Fragrance

Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water (Aqua/Eau), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Coconut Acid, Maltodextrin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mel (Honey/Miel), Sodium Chloride, PEG-12, PEG-8, Tetrasodium EDTA, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Disodium Etidronate, Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 4 (CI 14700).

Erno Laszlo Sensitive Cleansing Bar
  • "As I said with the oil, I love this product. It’s good for my sensitive skin and doesn’t irritate or break my skin out. I typically use this on top of the oil or after I use the cleansing oil. It’s a great double cleanse. Also forget beauty blender soap bar. Use this instead to clean your brushes and sponges. This will pulverize your makeup and leave your tools looking squeaky clean." in 6 reviews
Rosalind P.
Plano, TX
I use many of the erno Laszlo products and this one is part of that. I don't use this day in and day out, I tend to use it during the colder months. I find that it helps my sensitive skin and keeps it very clean and soft. When I use this cleansing bar I also use the sensitive cleansing oil. I think everybody should give erno Laszlo products a try at least once. They've been around a long time in use by a lot of celebrities so I think that they know what they're doing with their products.
JoLynda L.
Williamsburg
Pretty solid bar cleanser.  Nicest feature is that you can mix and match the oil and bar cleansers to fit your skin needs.  This particular bar is perfect for sensitive skin and still has the satisfactory suds soapy feeling without actually being soap which strips your skin of its natural oils.
Jina A.
Inkster, MI
This Was amazing! I am A Women Of Color& These facial products made my skin so soft. It was also noticeably smoother. My skin was actually cleared with fewer pimples and breakouts. I noticed results soon after I first started using it too,maybe within 5days or so.  I would definitely recommend this product. I am in my 30's and it been hard for me to find products thay actually make my face feel&look younger. I was impressed with how well it did on my skin
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
I absolutely love this cleansing bar! I have been through an incredible amount of different cleansers and they would all either irritate my rosacea, or leave my skin feeling super tight. I use this in the morning and night after it’s paired oil. It always leaves my skin nice and soft...but most importantly calm! I love waking up in the morning with little to absolutely no redness! I love this cleanser!!!
Nichole K.
Las Vegas, NV
Brandi S.
I do not have sensitive skin, but I always have something for it to use after I have had a chemical peel or something that requires my skin to heal for a few days. I don't wear a lot of make-up during the healing phase, so this bar worked great by not burning or drying my skin. It seems to actually hydrate. I would give it 5 stars, but I am not sure about some of the ingredients in this being necessary and any chemicals. Although, it is something I keep on hand and don't use on a regular basis, so I do like it. It's hard to find something that feels and works great and then you read the ingredients and sort of scratch your head and look the other way.
beka m.
Bessemer, AL
i love this soap!! i use it every day on my face, it's a vital part of my skin care regime. it is very expensive but i would say worth it. it's very effective and even removes makeup. i also use the cleansing oil afterwards to really refresh my skin
Claudia M.
Novato, CA
I got this as a sample from influencer and I loved it! The packaging was nice and it did what it promised. Smelled nice as well! This was the first time I had tried and Erno Laszlo product and I will def buy it again in the near future.
Lorena P.
I really like how this feels on my skin. It takes off all of my makeup and doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry or anything. This is meant for sensitive skin, I have acne prone skin and it didn’t break me out or irritate my skin at all. I would definitely recommend this.
Britan C.
Martin, TN
This sensitive skin soap is one of the best cleansers I have ever used. It is a gentle cleanser, especially for sensitive skin. The product is a good value and lasts a while. I recommend this to others to use!
Alison F.
Northville
Does anyone know the pH of this cleanser?