Erno Laszlo Sea Mud Deep Cleansing Bar 3.4 oz/ 100 g uploaded by Jacqueline N.

BY ERNO LASZLO

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Oily Dry Sensitive A detoxifying facial bar that cleanses using Dead Sea mud and charcoal to draw out impurities and visibly reduce pore size for a smooth, radiant look. Solutions for: - Pores - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… As Erno Laszlo's original cleansing bar, the Sea Mud Deep Cleansing Bar boasts uniquely therapeutic benefits of Dead Sea mud, with a mineral-rich, miracle-like nature to deeply detoxify, exfoliate, and hydrate the skin. Perfect for blemished or stressed complexions, this circulation-boosting bar removes oil, dirt, and residue upon contact, leaving skin feeling soft, smooth, and radiant. Dead Sea mud is known for its 26 minerals and comes in a signature black color that transforms to white foam when applied and works to maintain skin's natural mineral levels. The formula packs a powerful moisture magnet, glycerin, to attract and hold hydration for a hydrated, glowing complexion, plus rich palm and palm kernel oils to support skin's natural oil regulation, cell turnover, and defense against environmental stressors. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated without mineral oil, petrolatum, and urea. It is noncomedogenic and non-irritating. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Soraya A.
Valencia
Let me just start of by saying that when I started using this facial cleanser, I was suffering with some really bad acne; all over my cheeks, around my mouth, even on my jawline and neck. No matter what I tried I could not get rid of it. I had heard great things about this charcoal bar so I decided to give it a shot. After a week of using it, my acne had decreased by about 60 percent! I was so happy, so i decided to continue to use it. Fast forward to a year later, my face is completely clear, most of my scars have faded as well. I feel like I owe it all to this bar. I will never use any other cleanser to wash my face. This bar of soap will clean EVERYTHING out of your pores, and leave you with a healthy glow. It is amazing
Catherine R.
I got this soap as part of a two piece set. It came with some charcoal cleansing oil as well. I like the soap and oil a lot but it is sort of messy. The soap does a good job cleaning and getting pretty much all makeup off but the whole act of using the bar soap left some to be desired. I am a bigger fan of a liquid cleanser. Plus there is something sort of unsanitary to me about using the bar soap because you are supposed to touch it to your face. That mixed with the high price tag is enough to make me not repurchase. It does clean very well though.
Rosalind P.
Plano
This is the soap that made erno Laszlo famous. It's made with black sea mud. It cleans your face incredibly well. First use a precleanse oil and then rub the soap over that and create a lather. I have used this when my feel my skin is congested. It always leaves my skin with a very clean feeling but not overly tight. I don't use this all the time just when my skin feels like it needs a deep cleanse. You can go to erno Laszlo website and get a prescription by filling out a questionnaire. Their products are not inexpensive but they work and that's why it's been around so long.
Kelly V.
Johns Creek , GA
There is a reason this has been around forever! It works! I feel squeaky clean when I use this soap but never ever dry. While it is not cheap, it does last for a very long time. It is a little hard to find but available on the Sephora Website.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
This is one of my favorite cleansers but I truly think to get the best results you really need to pair it with the corresponding cleansing oil to get that double cleanse. It is pricey but I’ve found it lasts a little over 6 months so that’s good!
Whitney S.
Roanoke, VA
I liked this product, but I prefer my cleansers to not be in bar form. This product made my face feel clean, not super smooth, but clean. I also did not like that when I had this in the shower it made my shower look dirty from the black residue.
Brittany L.
Avondale, AZ
I love this brand. Bars tend to make my face feel dry or take too much oil off my face. This one is not like that at all. It makes my face still feel soft and clean and helps keep my face clear. Again... only issue I have is price.
Dominika C.
Absolutely love this cleansing bar. It’s perfect for my skin and I am first time user and I can say it’s very effective. It’s very gentle on your skin so you don’t have to worried I highly recommend to others.
Lilah M.
Carmichael, CA
I love this cleansing bar! I received it as a prize from an Influenster contest, and I'm so happy with it. Leaves my skin feeling great and I love the convenient case it comes in. I will buy this product.
Melissa B.
Spencerville, IN
Seemed to do a good job of cleansing when used with the cleansing oil. I prefer a pump product vs a bar soap so won’t repurchase. But didn’t dry out my skin, no noticeable scent, and reasonable lather.